Hi there,

Please could someone help me? I can't figure out how to put the filters into the game. I would appreciate if someone can explain where should I put them and how to use it. Also, can you recommend a good and cheap Shadow Striker? Thanks! :)

Btw, I'm using V10 e.5 with Lazio, the 1st season and just smashing the league! Amazing tactic! :)

View attachment 195870

View attachment 195869

View attachment 195868

Hi there,

Please could someone help me? I can't figure out how to put the filters into the game. I would appreciate if someone can explain where should I put them and how to use it. Also, can you recommend a good and cheap Shadow Striker? Thanks! :)

Btw, I'm using V10 e.5 with Lazio, the 1st season and just smashing the league! Amazing tactic! :)

View attachment 1003139

View attachment 1003140

View attachment 1003141

Mate, download the filters and save them in DOCUMENTS >> SPORTS INTERCTIVE>>FOOTBALL MANAGER 2016>> filters

If the folder is not present, create one.

Then use the filter in the scouting area in the game.

Wondering if the OP could be updated with screenshots of the latest tactics for us tablet players?

cheers!

Done.

The scrennshots of GK have been updated for both versions and also, the screenshot of CM has been updated for V10(there were dribbling changes).

Also, do you think it's better to shoehorn a normal keeper like Courtois into playing as a sweeper keeper, or just stick with the e.3 version of the tactic?

cheers!

If there were any requirements for GK then I would informed you and if I didn't it then you shouldn't bother with it. :)

Last edited:
Hi TFF. What do you think about changing the SS to an AM/support in V10, and giving him all the same PIs from the SS? This way, in theory, he would play like a SS in attack, while also helping more on defense, and perhaps manual man marking wouldn't be needed.

TTF what can i do. I'am still gettin around 5 to 7 yellow cards per game and 1 red card per game??????

Tactic is great but still if i want to finished season i will need 50 players in first squad.. pls help

Last edited:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

As mentioned previously, when i've found good tactics, ive tended to find it 2 easy to dominate with teams and hence have got bored with each club after around 3 years. So to make things more of a challenge, ive been holidaying through all the matches but slightly adjusting my tactic pre match, depending on the opposition.

2nd season in the prem now after winning both cups last year and an 11th place finish, now ive finished 6th and got to the final of the Euro cup

View attachment 195821View attachment 195820View attachment 195819

Wish me luck for the Euro cup final

So to make things more of a challenge, ive been holidaying through all the matches but slightly adjusting my tactic pre match, depending on the opposition.

Why then just you just don't use "Instant Result" in this case? :D

Alas, im afraid theres no option in "normal mode"

Mate, there about 1000 skins around that add this option to for the normal mode…

Just download any skin and put it to the "Skin" directory, the same way as you do with tactics and you'll get Instant Result button for the normal version.

You can download it from FMScout Dark or Light version...

FM16 Instant Result Light skin by Wannachupbrew

I'm not overly worried about having to "instant result" as ive found stuff like that causes my games to crash, but thanks for the link anyway.

...but otherwise

View attachment 195818

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

Hi TFF. What do you think about changing the SS to an AM/support in V10, and giving him all the same PIs from the SS? This way, in theory, he would play like a SS in attack, while also helping more on defense, and perhaps manual man marking wouldn't be needed.

Hey,

I've tried it... and If you change it to AM "Support" then you decrease the attack's efficiency and that's no good and if you change it to AM "Attack" then he still doesn't defend well enough as he does it if you set the marking...

Last edited:
I downloaded V2 which worked brilliantly for 16.1, Steam auto-updated to 16.2 and the tactic isn't effective anymore.

I tried V9 but much prefer V2, has this been updated for 16.2 compatibility?

hey tff, if the other team gets a red card. should i still use the Specific Man Marking?

18bb559ae6ada41e7fbf88ecc884748b.png

Back