TTF what can i do. I'am still gettin around 5 to 7 yellow cards per game and 1 red card per game??????

Tactic is great but still if i want to finished season i will need 50 players in first squad.. pls help

really tnx for help. everyone can somenone helpme not.merry christmas

i have decided to give this tactic a try with my team that i love from israel
c9680ba7b14790df784dc85f79bcae5a.png

Hi TFF. What do you think about changing the SS to an AM/support in V10, and giving him all the same PIs from the SS? This way, in theory, he would play like a SS in attack, while also helping more on defense, and perhaps manual man marking wouldn't be needed.

Btw, I find AM "Attack" with specific PIs specific might be some kind of compromise that allows to use V10 without setting the man marking I tested it and got some crazy results very close to what I got with setting man marking...

Anyway with that result you'll be greatly overachieving with any team and your overarching will be close to the limit that you can get in FM16. :)

really tnx for help. everyone can somenone helpme not.merry christmas

You are managing a weak side, right? Try to buy players with better tackling stats. If you cannot do that, try to reduce a bit the closing down settings or tackling settings (Stay on feet, for e.g.). Try just one at time and see if it helps.

Really TTF9 you can answer everyone just me to ignored. tnx
and with this attitude do you think he will answer? btw he have answer this many times, so just have a look in the preivios pages

You are managing a weak side, right? Try to buy players with better tackling stats. If you cannot do that, try to reduce a bit the closing down settings or tackling settings (Stay on feet, for e.g.). Try just one at time and see if it helps.

tnx alot

and with this attitude do you think he will answer? btw he have answer this many times, so just have a look in the preivios pages

dont need answer anymore but still you think is fair that he answer anybody just me not???

dont need answer anymore but still you think is fair that he answer anybody just me not???
fair? its not about fair or not? he gets many question in a day.. most of them were answerd so just have a look, i am sure its not hard mate

Hello TTF i only want tell you, i copy your predator tactic whit all isturcution and set pieces tactic and i win first game 5-4 and next game i win 8-0. I rly like tactic 442 and 2 stikers. I testing more and if i have good score i shere whit all :D

Second season using V.10 e.5:
View attachment 195754View attachment 195753View attachment 195752View attachment 195751View attachment 195750View attachment 195749View attachment 195748View attachment 195747View attachment 195746
Just have a look at the goals allowed in the home matches during the entire season:
View attachment 195745View attachment 195744
I used, as always, 2 teams:
View attachment 195743 In the important matches and in most of BPL matches

View attachment 195742 In all UCL group stage matches and in BPL weaker opponents matches.

Guys, I've updated OP and added V11.

V11 it's V10 but only SS was changed to AM with tweaked PIs. This change allows to use V10 wihtout setting the "Specific man marking" and have almost the same performance.

Version 11

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DEVASTATOR V11

V11_Barca.png
V11_Real.png

V11: V10 for lazy people.

Hehe :) not only because now it's possible to use "Instant Result" with V11.

Btw, I also use "Instant Result" but only for some not important matches or against very weak opponents or for friendly matches and to say honestly, without “Instant Result” I find that the game might be boring as **** sometimes. ;)

bump

Guys, I've updated OP and added V11.

V11 it's V10 but only SS was changed to AM with tweaked PIs. This change allows to use V10 wihtout setting the "Specific man marking" and have almost the same performance.

Version 11

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DEVASTATOR V11

V11_Barca.png
V11_Real.png

Last edited:
Back