Hello TTF i only want tell you, i copy your predator tactic whit all isturcution and set pieces tactic and i win first game 5-4 and next game i win 8-0. I rly like tactic 442 and 2 stikers. I testing more and if i have good score i shere whit all :D

Great keep updating us.

TFF, are you working on any other tactics? I'd absolutely love a 2 striker formation, as I have 2 wonderful regens who are developing really nicely, both strikers though. I could retrain one as a Shadow Striker I suppose, and fit him into this tactic.

Hello guys

I've played with 1860 Munchen and the results with TFF DEVASTATOR V10 (e.5) was not good as i saw here . I promoted from 2.Bundesliga but my style of play doesn't match with yours and with results that i saw in this thread. I use same training,i use same tactic,i use same OPs . I repeat i got promoted but i don't like how i get .View attachment 195710View attachment 195709
Cheers !

Hehe :) not only because now it's possible to use "Instant Result" with V11.

Btw, I also use "Instant Result" but only for some not important matches or against very weak opponents or for friendly matches and to say honestly, without “Instant Result” I find that the game might be boring as **** sometimes. ;)

Aye i find getting really strong tactics makes the game boring, especially when you start winning everything. Instant result adds a bit of "RNG" to it and thus slightly more challenging.

Defo gonna give V11 a try this season then, just a shame i cant get the skin to work properly. Ahh well

Last edited:
with V10 when the AM in the center, who should i man mark? still the MCR?

TFF, are you working on any other tactics? I'd absolutely love a 2 striker formation, as I have 2 wonderful regens who are developing really nicely, both strikers though. I could retrain one as a Shadow Striker I suppose, and fit him into this tactic.

Mate, I've tried many different 2 striker formations but had no luck with it... it looks like 2 striker formations work less efficient than anything else in FM16.

just a shame i cant get the skin to work properly. Ahh well

What is the problem with the skin? The button doesn't appear?

TFF, which is the best for you, V.10 or 11?

V10 If you set the specific man marking.

bump

Guys, I've updated OP and added V11.

V11 it's V10 but only SS was changed to AM with tweaked PIs. This change allows to use V10 wihtout setting the "Specific man marking" and have almost the same performance.

Version 11

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DEVASTATOR V11

V11_Barca.png
V11_Real.png

What is the problem with the skin? The button doesn't appear?

I extract the file to \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins then go in game to Preferences / Interface but then on the pull down tab for "skin" there is only "Football Manager" and "Alternative" skins to choose from.

So no idea wtfs happened there so will probably have 2 stick to holidaying for now when i get thru pre season.

haha in the first half i forgot to to use the specific man marking... i guess it should end with more goals or maybe i wouldnt concced
73469cea0bd0a66a6f4faf307f24c373.png

I extract the file to \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins then go in game to Preferences / Interface but then on the pull down tab for "skin" there is only "Football Manager" and "Alternative" skins to choose from.

So no idea wtfs happened there so will probably have 2 stick to holidaying for now when i get thru pre season.

Ohh I see... and the reason why you can't choose it in the game probably because you extracted/put files into your "skins" directory but you should have an additional directory for the skin into your "Skins" directory and you should put all skin's files into that additional directory, for example, it might be called "FM 16 Instant Result skin" and this directory should be inside "Skins" directory.

It should look like this:

\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\FM 16 Instant Result skin (you should put the skin's files into this directory)

Last edited:
Hopefully it does the same for me as well, will find out shortly

Edit: Nope still not showing up for me

Edit of edit: got it working now

Last edited:
In my Arsenal Sanchez play on SS and without specific man marking first half 4:0 with specific man marking loste 3 goals and win 5:3 hmmmm
interesting.

I dont know what iam doing wrong. Until february tactic works fine. Until february i cant win aggainst team they are in bottom of league. Thats happening with all club i try and with all tactic

Back