I dont know what iam doing wrong. Until february tactic works fine. Until february i cant win aggainst team they are in bottom of league. Thats happening with all club i try and with all tactic

Same here !

In my Arsenal Sanchez play on SS and without specific man marking first half 4:0 with specific man marking loste 3 goals and win 5:3 hmmmm
interesting.
With waste time tactic in the 60th minute u would have won 6-0 or 6-1...

Guys, I've updated OP and added V11.

V11 it's V10 but only SS was changed to AM with tweaked PIs. This change allows to use V10 wihtout setting the "Specific man marking" and have almost the same performance.

Version 11

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DEVASTATOR V11

V11_Barca.png
V11_Real.png

V11 looks awesome! Thanks! :)

I dont know what iam doing wrong. Until february tactic works fine. Until february i cant win aggainst team they are in bottom of league. Thats happening with all club i try and with all tactic

try to switch between V9 and V10
For me, it work fine

A lot of chances and few goals score. But this looks like the best tatic, Goalalot isn't work for me, this is the worst version of fm, sad.

Hey TFF1 I,m using a tweak of your v6 tatic made by crusho. I'm wondering if you still had the player filter for this tatic?

Thanks man!

Quick question about the man marking should the shadow striker be man marking the center right midfielder in any formation the opposing team uses or just the ones shown in the pictures?

Not keen on this instant result thingy, no substitutions ever get made sigh

Not keen on this instant result thingy, no substitutions ever get made sigh

Hmm... can't be :) this year FM any assistant manager tends to fire up all 3 substitutions only after 55+ min of match and leave nothing on emergency cases when you use "Instant Result"... probably, you just mixed up something when checked it. :)

Done both sim match and let *** man take over, didnt happen in either. And i didnt let us lose like he did :(

Hi TFF
thanks for the great work. good job as always. btw I have a few questions for you which are not answered yet
1. I'm using v11 and I don't know if the AM should be trained like SS in the v.10 or not
2. if so, anything else (PPMs and so on) remain the same?
thank you very much

papster2

Done both sim match and let *** man take over, didnt happen in either. And i didnt let us lose like he did :(

Did you use any match plans? Because you shouldn't use any match plans... you should choose the option "Don't use any match plans". Only in case if you use any match plans your assistant manager doesn't make substitutions.

1. I'm using v11 and I don't know if the AM should be trained like SS in the v.10 or not
2. if so, anything else (PPMs and so on) remain the same?
thank you very much

Training, PPMs and everything else are the same as for V10.

Last edited:
TFF when buying wonder kid regens is it best to train them in the roles you recommend in the op or should I go for a different approach for example train a young forward as a complete fwd or the dlf in the op??

TFF when buying wonder kid regens is it best to train them in the roles you recommend in the op or should I go for a different approach for example train a young forward as a complete fwd or the dlf in the op??

I would recommend to you use the training that posted at the OP because in this case there are much less chances that his CA will be spend on something useless.

Back