The defense is rock solid with this one. However, I have insane issues scoring. Even with Ajax and having the most dominant team in the league. I score max 1-2 goals per game, even versus lower league teams...

Did you use any match plans? Because you shouldn't use any match plans... you should choose the option "Don't use any match plans". Only in case if you use any match plans your assistant manager doesn't make substitutions.

Well that worked great, thank you tff, now everything is right with the world again :)

I have the Opposition Instructions set, but at the start of each game the OI are blank, how do i fix this without having to manually do them everytime?

I have the Opposition Instructions set, but at the start of each game the OI are blank, how do i fix this without having to manually do them everytime?

They are not, even if it appears this way. Your preset oppo instructions will still work as long as you set them in your tactics screen.

You can check that the OIs are present before the match if you push button and switch between 2 options: "Show Positions" and "Show Players"

Hi TTF!

Why a DLP ? Complete forward has the same behavior but he is better, no ?

Hey,

Mate, if there wasn't any different in thier behavior then why we have 2 roles instead of 1? :) There's a different in their behavior and it's sufficient.

Anyone using this tactic signed a young lad called Lincoln for the ss role just wondering how he performs ??

Yes. MR left foot. ML right foot. Concede a lot of goals . Full backs are awful . 6,2 - 6,3 / match. Many mistakes,many poor passes.

Yes. MR left foot. ML right foot. Concede a lot of goals . Full backs are awful . 6,2 - 6,3 / match. Many mistakes,many poor passes.

same here mate and have the right players to tactic. for me sorry guys is awful tactic

a great start of the season for him
f3e36c4169df8dc21574e3f05e2c65d5.png

Easily the best tactic I have used so far. Currently using v10 e.5. Finally I have a save going that I am enjoying!! Brilliant tactic, scores goal but great defensively. Finding the right players for this tactic is key though. You can do everything in the op and still have no joy, you must have the right players to fit into this tactic.

Into my 3rd season with Man Utd, really enjoying it. Sold Rooney after 1 season as I found he didn't fit the tactic. Trying to build around youth. Going for my 3rd league title in a row

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by brtandrei

Dzozo87:
same here mate and have the right players to tactic. for me sorry guys is awful tactic

how its possible to not get good results with this tactics?? everyone will be overachieving with it!....unless U R retarded

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by brtandrei

Dzozo87:

how its possible to not get good results with this tactics?? everyone will be overachieving with it!....unless U R retarded

tnx for nice words,******

Anyone using this tactic signed a young lad called Lincoln for the ss role just wondering how he performs ??

Signed him for 2M, couldn't come for a couple years because Brazilian. Already developed quite a bit from when I bought him when he got here. But there wasn't enough room to register him for the Europa League and he demanded to be sold or he would trash the dressing room, so I did just that. Got 26M for him. He's a good player, just make sure you don't upset him.

Back