Just came third in the Scottish Premier with East Stirling in my 4th season of basically using every tactic TFF made lol.

Amazing tactics and im pretty sure V 11 has the ME nailed :)

same here mate and have the right players to tactic. for me sorry guys is awful tactic

You must be doing something wrong because so many people have been doing well using TFF's tactic.

How many games did it take for you to decide the tactic was bad? coz if u lose a few and team morale goes down, then yeah, your gonna lose a few till you sort it out. theres only 2-3 people that have had bad opinions on this tactic so theres no doubt theres something that your not doing, that everyone else is.

...and have the right players to tactic. for me sorry guys is awful tactic

Which team you have ? do you know your players ?

How can you say that easily that is an awful tactic / If you need help ask for ,maybe you r doing something wrong,

if its not working thats fine ,leave it ,but you must respect the creator of this tactic ,you can't say that is an awful tactic

nice
191c4156a44896101cac594d4b6417fc.png

Why silly tactics tests done? Online versus matches will devastator! the very poor against 4-2-3-1

I think testing should be performed if tested tactics made online versus!

Bayern, Juve, Barça, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Psg ve Real Madrid..

This tactic can be successful in the singles game, but not online!

I'm use Specific Man Marking and OI.. but I lost to teams that play with 4-2-3-1

You can be successful with this tactic in career against the computer.

But this tactic online not good. Did you ever play online?

City vs Barça or City vs Bayern..

Juve vs Barça or Juve vs Bayern.. please play!

I play 80 minutes v10, and last 10 minutes going play v7.

I'm use specific man marking Vidal and OI for ST, AML, AMR ... But result is 5-0!

View attachment 194974

Last edited:
Its such a shame that you cant add people to your "Favoured Personnel" on your own profile. 3 players i picked up for a combined total of 1.5 mil and have been nothing short of outstanding since i have been using them on ths versions of this tactic.

Never heard of any of them before this but just to point out, they all have my fave "Pro's" on the coach report, "Enjoys big matches" and "Consistent performer".

Here's some screenies.

Niccolo Belloni
View attachment 194873View attachment 194872View attachment 194871
Jay Fulton
View attachment 194870View attachment 194869View attachment 194868
Kerim Mrabti
View attachment 194867View attachment 194866View attachment 194865

Im not saying these guys are world class players, because they are not. But they consistently perform well in this tactic and (for me) were excellent additions to a club that didnt have money to throw around. They also fit very easily into this tactic altho you may have to retrain Mrabti to play left side.

Last edited:
how is possible at half season tactic didnt work at all. and now is amazing. i reduced yellow card i tick "stay on feet" and defense is still amazing

Am I missing something here...? It's going horrible for me with the V11 tactic. I have put only AMC/MR/ML to take corners. I have set OI to what it should be..

I play Arnautovic ML, Shaqiri MR.

I'm currently sitting 18th in the table after 32 games. Any tips?

Am I missing something here...? It's going horrible for me with the V11 tactic. I have put only AMC/MR/ML to take corners. I have set OI to what it should be..

I play Arnautovic ML, Shaqiri MR.

I'm currently sitting 18th in the table after 32 games. Any tips?
can you post ss of your team?

Back