when iam leading and want close game which shout is the best. Concertrateor tighten up,...

Usually play Pieters LB, Shaqiri MR, Afellay AMC, Joselu up front. Alternate between Adam/Cubas DM. Cubas has **** ratings so I've mostly played Adam.

View attachment 1004287
mate do you use the waste time version? if you dont, then i think you should. about your team , maybe i would buy a striker and a dm

What tactic should i pick for liverpool :)?

Definetly V10 e.5 !!!
But you must follow the "check-list" given the creator:
1) Set up the training as in the OP
2) Set up the match preparation as in the OP
3) Train the players as in the OP
4) Use MR with left foot and ML with right foot
5) Set the corner takers only MR/ML/AMC
6) Set the opossition instructions like in the OP
7) Set the specific man marking, before every match, as in the OP
8) Sign Barbosa and Thiago Maia :)))))))
If you do all this you'll achieve at least this:
View attachment 194773

BTW, I've just started a new save with Dortmund:
View attachment 194774

Forgot to mention: use the waste time tactic only when you lead at least two goals and you're in desperate need to win.

It would be great if there was a wonderkid list for this tactic so we can the next gen on back up ready to go in a season or 2 and also I've seen people recomend thiago Maia how good is he and where do you play him ??

Borusssia Dortmund
Year: 2015
Tactic: V.10 e.5
View attachment 194656View attachment 194655View attachment 194654View attachment 194653
Marco Reus and Abuameyang:
View attachment 194652
Some First team matches:
View attachment 194651View attachment 194650View attachment 194649
Some reserve team matches (I used this team in all Europe League matches, except for Liverpool away game, in German Cup matches and in a few Bundesliga matches aggainst weaker opponents):
View attachment 194648View attachment 194647

I know its been asked but can't be arsed to look though 160 pages lol
using v11 how would arsenal line up>? useful signings? dead weight?
Remember seeing that gunners were perfect for this tactic. ty in advance:)

has anyone tried affelay as left winger? i think i am going to buy him for my liverpool side after the first season ;)

Borussia Dortmund season 2015-2016 review:
German Bundesliga - INVINCIBLE !!!
View attachment 194570View attachment 194569View attachment 194568View attachment 194566

German Cup: NOT A SINGLE LOSS !!!
View attachment 194564View attachment 194562View attachment 194561

Uefa Europa League: UNBEATEN !!! This is how you transform an important european competition into a "friendly" tournament :))):
View attachment 194560View attachment 194559View attachment 194558

Even more: I had the best defence in ALL 3 COMPETITION (and attack I quess...)

Here are the transfers:
View attachment 194557
If you're wondering how I spend that amount of money, keep in mind two things: 48 months installments + selling some good players

Here are the 2 teams that I used:
View attachment 194554 This one in all important matches

View attachment 194552 This one (with a few changes due the winter transfers) in all Europa League Group stage matches and against weaker opponents in Bundesliga, especially in the end of the season taking in consideration that I won the title since 28th matchday...

CONCLUSION: I think I've never had such a great success with any tactic in the last FM's!

Congratulations TFF for V.10 e.5!

Love the tactic! Great stuff, Is there any chance we'll see a 2-striker tactic soon? :)

Tt9 can you freate filter for middle club?

Why do i have strugle with scoring goals with deg version 10 or 9. I create many chances but barely score. I have around 9 to 14 shots on goal but manage to score just one if i have lucky. My strikers are Milik, luuk de jang and gregoire defrel. Ty for help

V8

Can anyone upload a copy of V8 as i had to replace my computer and that was the version i was having the best results with

Back