hi i want to try this tactic with my liverpool team but what version should i use? can you tell me if the stricker scores a lot?

I used v.10 e.5 with liverpool for 2 seasons and I had great success (see previous pages for sreenshots).
In my save, Benteke wasn't that good. Neither Ings nor Gabriel Barbosa weren't scoring a lot but it didn't matter as I won 2 BPL, 1 UCL, 1 Capital One Cup, 1 FA Cup in two seasons...

d95d86ad28e553e82299d74f78839e42.png

https://gyazo.com/d95d86ad28e553e82299d74f78839e42

It's not working :(

Guys,

I started the first season with V10 E5 and it was just perfect. After the second season, the tactic is not working anymore :(

I am following all steps and instructions. My club is Palmeiras from Brazil and I signed up with many good players (all players are in the list sugested in the topic). I am playing with 2 clubs, the second one is Parma from Italy. For both clubs the tactic is not working.

I really don't know what I did to stop to work :(

Guys,

I started the first season with V10 E5 and it was just perfect. After the second season, the tactic is not working anymore :(

I am following all steps and instructions. My club is Palmeiras from Brazil and I signed up with many good players (all players are in the list sugested in the topic). I am playing with 2 clubs, the second one is Parma from Italy. For both clubs the tactic is not working.

I really don't know what I did to stop to work :(

Make sure that when you finished your first season, you started all over again with the training for the pre-season, all individual training and PPM's, friendlies...etc.
You have to start the 2nd season as nothing happened... at least that's what I did and it worked for my Liverpool save.
Soon I'll start the 2nd season with Dortmund save and I'll share you the results.

Hey,

Where did you play Eugene Konoplyanka and Vitolo?

Thanks! :)

I find that Eugene Konoplyanka is awesome because he is "Either" footed and he can play ML position so I also trained him MR position and rotated him at ML/MR positions. I did the same for Vitolo, he can play ML/MR positions and I rotated him. :)

I find that Eugene Konoplyanka is awesome because he is "Either" footed and he can play ML position so I also trained him MR position and rotated him at ML/MR positions.

I remember that I also had him in my save and he was one of my best players. ;)

Hi guys! So I'm trying the V10 with Man Utd and for the first time the Touch version of FM. But does anyone know how I can set opposition instructions like in the classic version of FM? Do I need to manually set the opposition instruction everytime before a match?

Thanks!

Hi guys! So I'm trying the V10 with Man Utd and for the first time the Touch version of FM. But does anyone know how I can set opposition instructions like in the classic version of FM? Do I need to manually set the opposition instruction everytime before a match?

Thanks!

Yes, I don't know why SI made it like that but in FMT you have to set OIs before every match… you can't set them once and for all the same way as you can do that in the full version.

Yes, I don't know why SI made it like that but in FMT you have to set OIs before every match… you can't set them once and for all the same way as you can do that in the full version.

Thanks for the reply! Also, has anyone felt that there is a difference between instant resulting matches and actually watching them? I noticed you can't add opposition instructions when instant resulting.

I noticed you can't add opposition instructions when instant resulting.

Yes, that's correct and it's another stupid limitation of FMT mode. :)

I'm not sure but I heard that there were some skins for the game that add OIs to FMT mode and you can set OI in FMT mode the same way as for the full mode so you can try to look for them.

Dear TFF,

Thanks for your tactics!

I am wondering though if you could post the difference in your tactic testing system between the V10.e5 and the V8.e1.
I think both tactics are great but i am getting better results with the V8.e1 tactic than the new one. My strikers scores way more goals, i am getting way more goals in general especially against mid team and bottom team opponents and home games.

I am really wondering if your old tactic isnt better then the tweaked v10.e5 tactics that comes forth out of the V8.

Hope you reply!

It looks good after ten games:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Forgot to mention, I'm using v10e.5, I'm watching every game and made 4 signings in the transfer window (GK, LM, SS, RM)

Last edited:
Back