b1ed927de439af09670783dfe7fe4fc9.png

V10 e.5 with the man marking. Had some issues with bigger teams, but I think the team just needs better players. Only bought Lacazette and Ziyech, and sold Young.

View attachment 193202

What a shame in Champions League with v11, v8 was better; at least i had 13 points in group matches with worse squad.
CA average is 150-160
v11 ( last year played uefa final)
View attachment 193167

I'm on the look out for a right footed centre back for this tactic at the moment I have 31 year old Stephen mbia and I'm looking for someone a little younger I'm in the jan of my 3rd season

I do not care about those stars, but only because that position is tweaked. Those stars are for a traditional Wide Midfielder, with the default settings. The same goes for all the other positions. All of them are tweaked, the Central Midfielder does not need to be a natural Central Midfielder, the Advanced Midfielder does not need to be a natural Advanced Midfielder, etc. Just look at their instructions and find out what fits best...oh wait, TFF has done that for you in the OP :)

I do not care about those stars, but only because that position is tweaked. Those stars are for a traditional Wide Midfielder, with the default settings. The same goes for all the other positions. All of them are tweaked, the Central Midfielder does not need to be a natural Central Midfielder, the Advanced Midfielder does not need to be a natural Advanced Midfielder, etc. Just look at their instructions and find out what fits best...oh wait, TFF has done that for you in the OP :)

Wow! That was impressive ! :)

Nottingham Forrest

Hey, guys! I am currently managing Nottingham Forrest 3rd season and we have qualified for the Champions League at the end of last season. I used to use V8 very heavily and now have switched to V10 with man marking. I only tend to score in V10 with it being set to overload. Otherwise the game always ends 0-0 or something like that. So I am not quite sure which tactic to use going into this season as I did beat Arsenal and ManCity with V8 but then started losing a lot which is when I switched tactics and saved my season, going from 8th to 4th.
My squad is uploaded below. Hope you all can help. Thanks!
View attachment 193094

Back