You guys overthink this. I would go with the cheaper option or whichever player you prefer. They are both great players and would contribute well to the team. It's not that deep.

Does it really make much difference if you train your wide midfielders as Winger/IF or just as Wide Midfielder?

The thing is, "Wide Midfielder" training improves many useless but very CA costly attributes and same time it doesn't train many important attributes for the positions.

Inside Forward and Winger training improves much more useful attributes for the position.

Also don't forget that any Individual Training focus works in tandem with "General Training" and for it you should have "Balanced" training and "Balanced" training anyway improves all attributes.

Teamwork, Work Rate and Determination are much less important for ML/MR positions than some crucial attributes such Technique, Dribbling, Acceleration, Flair and so on...

Any chance of a reply TTF?

Mate, what can I say? :) if I wastn't sure that the latest versions are better than the previous version then I didn't update it. ;)

ttf ive a dilema who do you thing would work better I have a chance to sign goze for 37 million or james rodriguiz over 4 seasons for 70 which would you suggest and were would you play them

Both of them are good but I would go for James Rodriguez because he is left footed and it's always hard to find a good player that is left footed or has "Fairly Strong" rating for left foot for MR position, of course, it might be that you have an opposite situation and you need an additional right footed player so then go for Gotze.

Also, to me Rodriguez has advantage over Gotze because he has much better "Finishing" and "Long Shot" and ML/MR/AMC positions have a lot of scoring opportunities during matches so he'll be scoring a lot.

Last edited:
View attachment 192955
3rd game with the team instructions tweak, team just became godly.

I decided to play the champions league first round home game, and the result is....
I think my team instructions tweak destroyed the match engine >.<
Their play got sent off in 62th minute in case you are wondering
View attachment 192954

Last edited:
View attachment 1006347
3rd game with the team instructions tweak, team just became godly.

I decided to play the champions league first round home game, and the result is....
I think my team instructions tweak destroyed the match engine >.<
Their play got sent off in 62th minute in case you are wondering
View attachment 1006348

But no CCC. And that's we want.

The thing is, "Wide Midfielder" training improves many useless but very CA costly attributes and same time it doesn't train many important attributes for the positions.

Inside Forward and Winger training improves much more useful attributes for the position.

Also don't forget that any Individual Training focus works in tandem with "General Training" and for it you should have "Balanced" training and "Balanced" training anyway improves all attributes.

Teamwork, Work Rate and Determination are much less important for ML/MR positions than some crucial attributes such Technique, Dribbling, Acceleration, Flair and so on...

Mate, what can I say? :) if I wastn't sure that the latest versions are better than the previous version then I didn't update it. ;)

Both of them are good but I would go for James Rodriguez because he is left footed and it's always hard to find a good player that is left footed or has "Fairly Strong" rating for left foot for MR position, of course, it might be that you have an opposite situation and you need an additional right footed player so then go for Gotze.

Also, to me Rodriguez has advantage over Gotze because he has much better "Finishing" and "Long Shot" and ML/MR/AMC positions have a lot of scoring opportunities during matches so he'll be scoring a lot.
Hi TFF, can you update this tactic for small teams or low profil players ?
I like your tactic but My small team in not stable this tactic(10 e.5)

what a game for there goalkeper
d26ba2266574e264e05bead37fa078da.png

Hi, im using V10 with my Leicester. Awesome tactic, problem is I managed to get Odegaard, and he keeps giving me ****** performances as an attacking midfielder. Will it ruin the tactic to switch him to an advanced playmaker?

V11 AND V10 HAVE BEEN UPDATED

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

V9 HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

CHANGES FOR V11 AND V10:

- moved AMC to AMCL position

- moved STC to STCR position

- tweaked GK's delivery settings

Dev11_E_1_Barca.png
Dev11_E_1_Real.png

Last edited:
a great season for him, i wish he would be good like that in a real life
819475d64a5449609a8798881e82804c.png

Last edited:
Guys, I also updated the Waste Time tactic.

bump

V11 AND V10 HAVE BEEN UPDATED

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

V9 HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

CHANGES FOR V11 AND V10:

- moved AMC to AMCL position

- moved STC to STCR position

- tweaked GK's delivery settings

Dev11_E_1_Barca.png
Dev11_E_1_Real.png

Gonna have a save with Liverpool but i aint sure wich version i should use V10 or V11.

Back