Probably not the right thread to put this in but.. isn't it annoying how scouts rate players potential based on their rating in the past season? Like I I scout a player who is quite old with poor attributes, but because he had 7.40 rating last season he get 5 star potential from my scout.. it's very annoying, how am I supposed to know which ones truly have a 5 star potential?

Oh and btw my scout has 19 in judging player potentlaö and ability

I am conceding far too many goals from set pieces, do you think it would be wise to focus on defending set pieces or just keep it on defensive positioning?

So annoying always in the last 5 minutes a header from a corner, even if i change ro waste time :(

I've just finished my 1st season with Getafe, predicted 20th :)

the 1st half of the season I used the old V10 e.5 with man marking then changed for the new version e.6 when TFF released it

Hey pal,

Where did you play Pedro Leon? I'm not sure where to play him MR or AMCL

Thanks! :)

Hey tff, does the striker need to be tall or short? i mean does it even matters?

4ae7099da2ed70eeb548e8ddb75bd3f6.png

Guys, I'll update the tactics soon.

Heh, I managed to get some crazy record on my testing stand with the new versions. :)

The only thing that might look troubling is that you need a striker that can play F9 instead DLF but when you get a good player for F9 it starts to show just awesome performance.

Hey tff, does the striker need to be tall or short? i mean does it even matters?

Nahh... don't bother with it

Last edited:

V10 AND V11 TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the role of STCR position

- changed GK's duty

- tweaked the set pieces

P.S. Guys, a bit later I'll updated the filters and add screenshots of recommend players for F9 to the OP.

Hey I've won the title in first season using V8 and then V11 with Newcastle.

Now I would appreciate an advise. I have a wealth problem on my wings. I have Wijnaldum, David Silva, Stocker, Ljajic, Cabella (I gave him bigger contract than OM and he stayed with me), Thauvin, Ayoze Perez, De Jong and Gouffran. 9 quality players to cover four positions (DLF, ML, MR, AM).
ImvvjAU.png

I am playing with V11 now and I am thinking:
ML: 1. Wijnaldum 2. Stocker
MR: 1. Cabella 2. Thauvin
AM: 1. David Silva 2. Ljajic
DLF: 1. Ayoze Perez 2. De Jong

EgY7VH8.jpg

I am really struggling to set the line up. What do you recommend to do?

Last edited:
Still train ST as DLF or as F9?

The individual training focus for STCR position should be False Nine from now.

Btw, I've updated the filters and the recommended attributes for the positions. Soon I'll add the screenshots of recommended players for F9.

bump

V10 AND V11 TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the role of STCR position

- changed GK's duty

- tweaked the set pieces

P.S. Guys, a bit later I'll updated the filters and add screenshots of recommend players for F9 to the OP.

awesome, i'll give it another try. not sure what's happening but this year i haven't found a really solid consistent tactic yet. your last years tactic made me buy fm16, so i will keep trying :).

Back