Why did you remove the V9?

Also, why you suggest those roles for individual training instead of the roles u use in the tactic?

Last edited:
Can someone you upload the new version to here because I can't download from MediaFire.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
v 10 and v 11
15844dea4467470443a9f536a394a2b9.png

6ed6f337996e4ff707c97451487d6bd7.png

2fae08a8669844570cb54b0d7e904a81.png

e93ab5a79875219cae53506d837c53e0.png

4e23bff7ad3f3408592e2d526f3bc761.png
thanks , are you using O.I ?

If you use V10 then set the man marking the same way as before and V10 with the man marking is better than V11 as before.
Is not better i Play Arsenal on the new v10 lost in Home game with West Ham and Liverpool very not good V9 better....
Edit 3 games play now away with Sounderland drow 3:3
So after 3 matches 2 lose 1 draw in scores 5:9 seems not nice... Alexis Sanchez play on SS.

why there are 2 Central Midfielder in Recommended attribute section?

why there are 2 Central Midfielder in Recommended attribute section?

One of them was for V9... I've removed it.

bump

V11 AND V10 HAVE BEEN UPDATED

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

V9 HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

CHANGES FOR V11 AND V10:

- moved AMC to AMCL position

- moved STC to STCR position

- tweaked GK's delivery settings

Dev11_E_1_Barca.png
Dev11_E_1_Real.png

TFF, are there plans to stop updating the tactics eventually? :)
Not having a dig, it's just that people are confused and it's difficult to commit to a long-term save with so many versions and updates of the tactic.

The thing is, "Wide Midfielder" training improves many useless but very CA costly attributes and same time it doesn't train many important attributes for the positions.

Inside Forward and Winger training improves much more useful attributes for the position.

Also don't forget that any Individual Training focus works in tandem with "General Training" and for it you should have "Balanced" training and "Balanced" training anyway improves all attributes.

Teamwork, Work Rate and Determination are much less important for ML/MR positions than some crucial attributes such Technique, Dribbling, Acceleration, Flair and so on...

This was the droid i was looking for, ty :)

Last edited:
Man Utd, predicted challenger, 1st season. V10 with man marking.

Sold Rooney to Juventus and Young to Chelsea. Bought Lacazette and Ziyech and Süle.

Won Premier League and the Capital One Cup. Lost in the semifinals in FA Cup and to PSG in Champions Cup.

View attachment 192672

View attachment 192671

Excited about the new season where Im going to try the V11. Got a 86 million budget and bought Pogba and Bernardo Silva. Going to use Bernardo and Januzaj as MR and Depay and Valencia as ML.

Great Tactic - However am really struggling for a DLF for V11 - at minute using Cauley Woodrow and Maximiliano Romero - both hardly score (will post
Some screenshots soon)

Any help would be grateful.

Ps am Wolves - 2019/2020 in premier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's this tablet thing?

EDIT: Found out myself.

Last edited:
Guys. When you are underdog do you ever change mentality? or you always plays control. please tell sometnih about underdog playing.

ty

Guys. When you are underdog do you ever change mentality? or you always plays control. please tell sometnih about underdog playing.

ty[/Q i never change, i switch to waste time version if i want to protect my lead. to be honest i have done this only one time with the team i am playing now

Back