This would normally be very helpful, but im in my 10th season now and Messi runs round with a zimmer frame lol, but ye, otherwise, start looking for people who are good as an f9

e4dacad550d17702164a353c1d15ba88.png

The individual training focus for STCR position should be False Nine from now.

Btw, I've updated the filters and the recommended attributes for the positions. Soon I'll add the screenshots of recommended players for F9.

I'm assuming this still works the same for those folk who do "instant result"? :)

I'm assuming this still works the same for those folk who do "instant result"? :)

Yes, everything else is the same as before.

Here's some bigger list of players for F9.

It consists of 109 player. I included more younger and talented players into it.

bump

V10 AND V11 TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the role of STCR position

- changed GK's duty

- tweaked the set pieces

P.S. Guys, a bit later I'll updated the filters and add screenshots of recommend players for F9 to the OP.

Last edited:
ok so first season was alot of draws and it didn't feel like the tactic was right for my team but I think i made some really nice transfers and 2nd season I look great and then this happened View attachment 192270 beautiful! and yes im Basel.

Does anyone know how changing tactics mid-season affect the team? I was on V10e.6 with Watford in 2017. Absolutely bossing the league. No losses, and one draw, in January. I switch to e.7 and suddenly I draw 2, lose once, and then draw again. I'm not saying .7 is a worse tactic, I'm asking if perhaps the change messed with the players somehow? The tactic was still 100% fluid, so it wasn't that. Anyone know what happened? Or what to do?

TFF, can you post the screenshots of changes for tablets?

Done.

These screenshots have been updated:

V10 and V11 - STCR, GK and the attaking corner set pieces.

Waste Time Tactics - Team Instructions, STCR, GK and the attaking corner set pieces.

Back