TFF, will we ever see a 2 striker formation again? Love ur tactics btw bro.

Mate, my last tactic for FM15 was PREDATOR with 2 strikers and the specific man marking so I started to build a tactic for FM16 from 2 striker formation and it showed more or less decent performance only with specific man marking and without the specific it performed just poorly so without the specific man marking for one striker I don't even consider any 2 striker formation as a serious approach for FM16 but if you want to play with 2 strikers you can take V10 e.7 and move AMCL to STCL position and give him "False Nine" role, of course, you should use the specific man marking. You'll get performance worse than the original V10 e.7 with SS but it still will be decent for 2 striker formation. :)

Last edited:
Against 4222's (2DM and 2CM) formation what is the "Specific Man Marking" ?
If I have player who is sent off what should I do ? Move the STCR to the central and remove the AM ?

Hey TFF!

What do I do if my team has hard to score goals? I have several chances but could not score.

I always used V10 E5 and I started to use the V10 E7. I am felling a few differences:

V10 E5 use your wingers (RB, LB) to make a lot of crosses. They're the best in assistances to your striker/ML/MR.
V10 E7 do not use your RB and LB, they're more deffensive. This tactic use your ML and MR to make the assistances and your team create much less crosses than V10 E5.

I like and I am using both.

To play at home I use V10 E7 and to play away I use V10 E5.

It's just my felling about both versions.;)

I don't get it. I keep get draws over and over again - despite I am dominating. Am I doing something wrong? Playing with PSG with v10 with special marking.

when i start a new save with this tactic, the first thing that i do: i check if the team i pick have ml who are right footed, and if they dont this will be the firsrt position that i will, then i will see were else i can improve my team.

when i start a new save with this tactic, the first thing that i do: i check if the team i pick have ml who are right footed, and if they dont this will be the firsrt position that i will, then i will see were else i can improve my team.
we do the same xD

I don't get it. I keep get draws over and over again - despite I am dominating. Am I doing something wrong? Playing with PSG with v10 with special marking.

Running into this myself currently.
Drawn 6 of my last 9 games, and I would say I was the better team in 5 of those 6.

Anyone do anything differently if it is looking like a stalemate, to mix things up and go for the win?
Especially against the smaller teams who are content with a draw against me

who do you put in the ml position?

Back