Start a thread then for those who cant find it. Seems easy to find for me, but if you're worried about it go ahead, jsut credit galego and TTF. Just says its a link only thread, all questions to be asked in this one .

I think you misunderstood me mate. I wasn't implying that I should start a thread but galego, if he wants to of course. He said that he's not considering opening a thread so that's not a problem at all. It's his decision obviously.

I had no problems finding it as well ... but if it was easy for me (and you) doesn't mean it's easy for everyone :)

06218-ca57f791-45c9-4dc9-8124-d027dd4d2556.png

No wonder this thread has so many links and posts..

does buying the game is also a cheating? acoording to what u say, so all this fourm of fm base should be shut down.

You have an editor inside the game if you pay a little more, so i suppose for you there is no cheats. By the definition of cheating in games, normally defined was lowering the dificult of the game using resources. You can argue that the guy that discovered what is OP aganist the AI is not cheating, the others that just use what that guy discovered are lowering the dificult of the game.

Using exploits is called cheating. So is cheating use one set piece that results in alot of goals and allows you to have completelly unrealistic results (very common in alot of FM's called Corner Exploit or in last FM PPM exploit), but if you use a tactic that does that is not exploiting anymore.... why? just because a tactic is more complex to figure out? What i see is people using resources and have problems with that... and that's a thing i don't understand.

Most of the challenges that they made for FM is easy with TFF tactics and other OP tactics. On FM 2015 with PPM and short corner... was more than easy.

How about we go back to discussing the thread yes? Or the thread will be closed.

The hard part isnt the signing or the tactic but he had no injuries to his forward, both midfielders, both centre backs who all played over 50 starts, the striker every game.

View attachment 1025980

i played 68 games if u count my matches on schedules and dybala is the most played player and played 58 games he was outa 10 games due to injuries.

pls dont talk random.
thank you

i played 68 games if u count my matches on schedules and dybala is the most played player and played 58 games he was outa 10 games due to injuries.

pls dont talk random.
thank you

I didnt talk random, i just meant keeping the core of the team fit helps alot. Dont think everyone is accusing you of cheating.

I didnt talk random, i just meant keeping the core of the team fit helps alot. Dont think everyone is accusing you of cheating.
sry lately almost everyone who quotes me seems to question me or accuse me automaticly i go on defense
i should just ignore but i dunno why but i cant ignore
im sorry

Hi guys! Which wonderkids have you found the most succes with on the Right Midfield-spot? :)

Hi guys! Which wonderkids have you found the most succes with on the Right Midfield-spot? :)
andrija zivkovic, what team are u? sorry zivkovic is left footed

Last edited:
andrija zivkovic, what team are u? sorry zivkovic is left footed

I'm controlling Boca Juniors, unfortunately my funds are very limited. Do you have a sneaky tip, on how i can build up a bank? :)

Rodrigo Bentancur

I'm actually playing as Boca Juniors where he plays, unfortunately he insisted on leaving to AC Milan, and it is him that i'm looking to replace. :)

I'm controlling Boca Juniors, unfortunately my funds are very limited. Do you have a sneaky tip, on how i can build up a bank? :)

I'm actually playing as Boca Juniors where he plays, unfortunately he insisted on leaving to AC Milan, and it is him that i'm looking to replace. :)

well i use montly installments to buy players, did u try to loan some players?

Look for Fabricio Alvarenga, Leonardo Rolon or Franco Cristaldo, they worked great on my Velez Sarsfield save