Making our late-season push to be in the promotion picture...this is a team with Media Prediction of 22nd, a transfer budget of 0, and a wage budget of [FONT=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]£20/week....so not a great squad to work with :p I'll consider these results a big win with the DF Control tweak so far.[/FONT]
View attachment 161404

In about the 3rd year, DF Control becomes a game breaker tactic...100 goals and it's only February, no loses, only 12 goals allowed in 27 games...
View attachment 161358

In about the 3rd year, DF Control becomes a game breaker tactic...100 goals and it's only February, no loses, only 12 goals allowed in 27 games...
View attachment 1041092

how is your defence going that well ??? I just got the worst one at Vanarama Conference, but the best attack.. stuck on 5th position.. I'm might going to change the tactic, the opponent every game scores a counter attack with long ball goal, going behind my full backs ...

Hi.Can someone post the players instructions sreenshots of DF Control as i can t download the tactic pls.Thanks .

how is your defence going that well ??? I just got the worst one at Vanarama Conference, but the best attack.. stuck on 5th position.. I'm might going to change the tactic, the opponent every game scores a counter attack with long ball goal, going behind my full backs ...

2 years of full team fluidity and no major transfers to shake anything up (H)

Hi.Can someone post the players instructions sreenshots of DF Control as i can t download the tactic pls.Thanks .

That's too much work :p I can post it on SendSpace if you want, or somewhere else...

2 years of full team fluidity and no major transfers to shake anything up (H)

I might give your formation one last chance.. I'm expected to be 23th on the Sky Bet League 1.. so I probably got nothing to lose hahaha

any of the formations that you recommend ???

My team is weak, and expect to lose most of the games, specially the away ones..

so I should try the Full Attack, the Control or the other one ?

I might give your formation one last chance.. I'm expected to be 23th on the Sky Bet League 1.. so I probably got nothing to lose hahaha

any of the formations that you recommend ???

My team is weak, and expect to lose most of the games, specially the away ones..

so I should try the Full Attack, the Control or the other one ?

DF Control, definitely. What team are you playing as?

DF Control, definitely. What team are you playing as?

Boston United, third season.. promoted from Vanarama Conference North, and then Vanarama Conference.. didn't win any of them.

I made a change on it.. put a third full back, one less striker... just one striker at front and 5 at the back because the team is pretty weak.. let's see how is it going to be... played four matches already like that

Notts Co 2-1 Boston Utd
Carlisle (L1) 1-3 Boston Utd --- Cup ---
Boston Utd 0-2 Portsmouth
Crewe 1-1 Boston Utd

let's keep that for like 15 games and see how many wins

let me tell you the truth.. on the beginning of every season I just save before the first game and try heaps of tactics and formations.. keep doing that for like 10-15 games and if on the avarage is okay, I just keep going, if not, I try it again... Last formation that I made by myself the opponent scored 13 goals in 3 games agains me hahahah so I had to put the 5th guy over there

I'll try Boston Utd today, I don't think there's anything else I can accomplish on my current save :p
View attachment 1041179

Yeah, you should try Boston Utd ! There aren't a lot of money to handle with, and you are always the underdog :S
Just updating.. after 12 matches I got 1W 4D 7L, 7 points out of 36 !
I will try again, with the original one... the Control tweak, without any modifications !
See how is it

Last edited:
Yeah, you should try Boston Utd ! There aren't a lot of money to handle with, and you are always the underdog :S
Just updating.. after 12 matches I got 1W 4D 7L, 7 points out of 36 !
I will try again, with the original one... the Control tweak, without any modifications !
See how is it

you can try my tweak :D