Diego Simeone Inspired l 4-4-2 l Counter Attacking/Pressing :: by Artisan :: 15.3.0

Horrendous tactic! Had used it for two seasons. Leaking goals and dosnt seem to have much of an attacking threat!

I think the WM should be in the right yo use Koke there, and the WPM should be in the left to use Arda.

I think the WM should be in the right yo use Koke there, and the WPM should be in the left to use Arda.

But Koke plays on the left in the vast majority of AM games. This season he has played 15 games from the left, 2 from the right.

Starting a save with Napoli and going to use this formation. Think my team is in need of cover for both wings. Have around 12M to spend, any suggestions on suitable players for the wings within my budget? And any other positions also.

Thanks in advance.

Starting a save with Napoli and going to use this formation. Think my team is in need of cover for both wings. Have around 12M to spend, any suggestions on suitable players for the wings within my budget? And any other positions also.

Thanks in advance.
Julian Green,Jack Grealish,Joshua Kimmich,Lucas Digne,Marquinhos,Gabriel Corozo,Branescu,Vietto.

thought Marquinhos was 3.5m? seen people say thay spent that on him. I just offered that and psg came back with 48m!

thought Marquinhos was 3.5m? seen people say thay spent that on him. I just offered that and psg came back with 48m!

3.5?!?! No way!

Never spent less than £20 mil on him, even seasons into a save! I'd say anywhere between £25 and £45 is the correct value tbh. In some of my saves the later i've left it to sign him the higher his price gets, like £75 mil for example.

Yeah, in the new patch you can often get Marquinhos for £3.5m. In my save they listed him on the last day of the transfer market for that amount.

Yeah, in the new patch you can often get Marquinhos for £3.5m. In my save they listed him on the last day of the transfer market for that amount.

wow, did SI lower his stats for the latest patch?