Diego Simeone Inspired l 4-4-2 l Counter Attacking/Pressing :: by Artisan :: 15.3.0

Just a quick test. I know Ludogorets is by far the best team in Bulgaria, but it is still working really well for me. Looking forward to continue using this tactic on this and other saves.

hoADQHZ.png

Finished the season 30 points ahead of Litex + 20 clean sheets. Cheers to Artisan who created this tactic, extremely fun to use.

vN5scAN.png

Hi Artisan! When looking at your picture of OIs, should stcl and stcr also be tightmarked, cant see it in the picture? :)

If it's a basis of Simeone's tactic, then yes the strikers will be marked tightly.

Hi Artisan! When looking at your picture of OIs, should stcl and stcr also be tightmarked, cant see it in the picture? :)

Yes you would want to tight mark the strikers. I must have missed that out in the OP

I think that Artisan made a very good tactic for version 15.3, I play with man utd and things going well. I will let you know when i finish the season. Till now i havent make any transfers and in 11 matches i have only 3 draws. its very realistic i think.
what i enjoy most is when my team counter attacks :)

***Hello people! Just made a Brendan Rogers 3-4-2-1 formation which Liverpool is currently dominating with. Will release this sometime today if I can type it all up in time. Only tested with Liverpool so far. So testers will be needed***

I'll test it with a lower team if you want.

Don't think it would work with really weak teams though as it has very high intensity passing and possession play which is something that small teams would struggle with. I would test with weaker teams and tweak it to see how it works if lots of people want that but it might mean it is fundamentally different from the way Liverpool play. Similar in shape though

Will be very interesting to see how you interpret something that on paper looks so attacking, but on the pitch its real strength is the solid defence it provides. Have you went with two DMs or Cms? In the City match it probably played more like CMs, but in the majority of the other games we've had Lucas certainly in the DM strata.

***Hello people! Just made a Brendan Rogers 3-4-2-1 formation which Liverpool is currently dominating with. Will release this sometime today if I can type it all up in time. Only tested with Liverpool so far. So testers will be needed***
I'm playing with Liverpool, can you upload your tactic :D

Will be very interesting to see how you interpret something that on paper looks so attacking, but on the pitch its real strength is the solid defence it provides. Have you went with two DMs or Cms? In the City match it probably played more like CMs, but in the majority of the other games we've had Lucas certainly in the DM strata.

Good question really. I was conflicted about this at the start but decided to go with two central midfielders with one of them holding position to anchor the midfield. It has worked very well defensively so far as well. The really offensive play makes opposition players to drop back which limits their counter attacking threat.

I'm playing with Liverpool, can you upload your tactic :D

Will upload it soon. Maybe in about 1-2 hrs. Just finishing the write up while I watch House of Cards. So I am typing very slow