I will wait till tonight when the new beta patch is out, to see how to change the tactic if necessary.

they said that it will be release this evening GMT. Not to sure, I'm in South Africa, so that is what every time +2.

Andrich, during a match do you change your philosophy? Like do you go on defense when you win, etc.?

Alright, because often I do draw because of that, I guess I'll stop doing it!

Alright, because often I do draw because of that, I guess I'll stop doing it!
The one thing I will do SOMETIMES is, when I am drawing against a weaker team. I will put the mentality to Attack, but it can back fire.

tried your v3 tactics yesterday and i hav 4 Wins in a Row in the first 4 games in german second division with 1860 Munich. The players play like I initially wanted them to. Unfortunately i wasn't able to build a tactic like this. great work :)

tried your v3 tactics yesterday and i hav 4 Wins in a Row in the first 4 games in german second division with 1860 Munich. The players play like I initially wanted them to. Unfortunately i wasn't able to build a tactic like this. great work :)
Glad you are enjoying the tactic. Hopefully it will still work when the patch comes out. Apparently the ME is going to change.

ya very good made some nice money for poor club:D finished at play offs in champ league played cletic lost at them 1:0 then home draw, but still good as came to europ league, at last i hope patch gona nerf a littel that crazy slide chalenges lol

The one thing I hope they will change is the corners, because that is how i concede goals.

Used a 4-1-4-1 tactic on fm13, getting Peterborough (MP 24th) promoted first season and being 7th come Feb, so you can imagine my excitement at using this one! Lets hope it could do Southend wonders aye!

The one thing I hope they will change is the corners, because that is how i concede goals.

Pretty good work here! Congrats and good fortune on the future patches!

Considering corners, did you changed any thing in the set pieces?

..ya corners , need to say i put them alot in to , but then we get them in to hehe

Pretty good work here! Congrats and good fortune on the future patches!

Considering corners, did you changed any thing in the set pieces?
Thank you. No keep it let the start. Just change the attacking corners. Do you have any ideas to defend corncers?

ya i play kinda lower league so defenders arnt rly superb hehe so thats whay maybe i get them much less in and score more