Latest tweak:
View attachment 460388

Striker is scoring frequently. Set-pieces put into it (Corners offensive/defensive, Freekicks offensive/defensive and throw-ins).

Have fun everyone. It did work with my PSV game WITHOUT the set-pieces. So it SHOULD be deadlier WITH them.

You COULD add Brazilian/USA league to your game. Start in januari 2013... Then you will have plenty of friendly matches to get used to it. I usually start in June, just to have more time.

Awesome dennis, pure class!

Im going to bed now, but when i get up tomorrow this tactic will get its socked played off with the team YOU desire!

I will also buy the Balanta and rename him Eder SSJ Dennis and play him in honor of you :p

Latest tweak:
View attachment 406023

Striker is scoring frequently. Set-pieces put into it (Corners offensive/defensive, Freekicks offensive/defensive and throw-ins).

Have fun everyone. It did work with my PSV game WITHOUT the set-pieces. So it SHOULD be deadlier WITH them.

I'm going to try this later. Should I just put Benteke playing as the Trequartista/Striker role?

I'm going to try this later. Should I just put Benteke playing as the Trequartista/Striker role?

You could try it out. But I do think Benteke would be far better as a Targetman. Maybe with Support role? Try it out and you'll notice soon enough.

Latest tweak:
View attachment 406023

Is it a good tactic only with big team SSJ?

Is it a good tactic only with big team SSJ?

For me it works wonders (beeing PSV Eindhoven) against bigger opponents like Man U, Barcelona and the likes. Just change Control to Counter to be more deadly. Also, if you're up 1-0 and 20mins to play, don't be affraid to go to Defend. You will still be deadly on the counter, but your team will know what to do.

Hey Dennis, Has there been a new tactic release for the latest patch?

I do not understand how come I conceed so many shots though... It seems anyone who play left defense this year just litterally sucks ***... Always under 5.5...

Last edited:
Suit up v3 is this the new goals version but with more changes? I tested the early suit up but ive not started anything proper with it yet. What changes have been made?

Suit up v3 is this the new goals version but with more changes? I tested the early suit up but ive not started anything proper with it yet. What changes have been made?
Suit Up is a totally new tactic. Will start a new thread for it later today.

The newest tweaks for this tactic is the 4141 by andrichbrand goals.

Thanks andrich. Does goals have set piece settings added as well now?

Who made the new suit tactic? Dennis or andrich? :)

Using SSJDennis version right now with Pompey! One question to dennis, when facing greater opponents, should i use counter approach?

When promoted to another division were i am predicted at bottom, should i also go for counter? :)

cheers

Last edited:
Who made the new suit tactic? Dennis or andrich? :)

Using SSJDennis version right now with Pompey! One question to dennis, when facing greater opponents, should i use counter approach?

When promoted to another division were i am predicted at bottom, should i also go for counter? :)

cheers
The tactic was a co-lab, I made it and send to him and then he tweaked it, now he send it back and I will test it and start a new Thread for it tonight.

I will leave your other question for Dennis to answer, as I am not using that.

The tactic was a co-lab, I made it and send to him and then he tweaked it, now he send it back and I will test it and start a new Thread for it tonight.

I will leave your other question for Dennis to answer, as I am not using that.

Great, will it work as good with lower league teams att with bigger ones? Better then SSJ Dennis 4-1-4-1 version? :)

cheers

Great, will it work as good with lower league teams att with bigger ones? Better then SSJ Dennis 4-1-4-1 version? :)

cheers
Dennis had success with PSV so far and I will test it tonight when I get back home and will try it with a Skrill Premier team.

I do not understand how come I conceed so many shots though... It seems anyone who play left defense this year just litterally sucks ***... Always under 5.5...
Is that with Suit Up or with 4141 by andrichbrand goals tactic?

Latest tweak:
View attachment 406023

Is suit up still a 4141 or an entirely new tactic?