Dinamo Zagreb Money Making Youth Challenge

Dinamo

View attachment 226074

November 2017

What a display against CSKA back at our place as we never look like losing despite them going ahead first we had already had a shed load of chances and it didnt take long to equalize and then Fletcher netted twice more all 4 goals came in the space of 13 first half minutes.

View attachment 226073

Steven Sicknote Fletcher Injured Again

View attachment 226072

10 Separate Injuries In Less than 2 Years

View attachment 226071

We always perform much better at home in Europe and it showed as we pushed Dortmund to the limit in our 3-2 loss to them but they just had the better quality in the right areas

View attachment 226070

November Results

View attachment 226069

So we started the month with a Cup match against a little known side and my reserves were more than a match for them with Winger Situm netting a Hattrick.
In the league we came from 3-1 down against Hajduk to inflict their first league defeat of the season on them in a 4-3 win in the aptly named Eternal Derby.
We then threw away that good performance immediately in the next match by drawing with lowly Zadar, We then just about snuck past Osijek thanks to a Brekalo goal.

League Table

View attachment 226066

So Hajduk are still a massive 7 points ahead of us as they have won a pretty incredible 15 out of their 16 league games this season, the good thing about the small league though means we face them 3 more times in the league before the end of the season so our fate is still in our own hands.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 10 Goals and 10 Assists in 24 Starts

View attachment 226063

Sicknote is an apt name for him. Never seen so many niggling injuries.

What about your U21 team Dinamo 2, did they win promotion to second league?

What about your U21 team Dinamo 2, did they win promotion to second league?
No at the moment they are stuck in the 3rd division i have added the second division though as i want to see if i can get them promoted with a few youth players.

Dinamo

View attachment 225950

December 2017

So first off we face AC Milan away from home and despite them having the better chances we managed to come from behind to grab a decent equalizer through Brekalo and another precious point but it wasnt enough to get through to the Knockout stages.

View attachment 225949

So we ended up with an impressive 7 points after 2 wins and a draw over 6 group matches and will go into the Europa League knockout stages.

View attachment 225948

Another tough draw against Ajax this time in the Europa League

View attachment 225947

We ended the year with a huge result against Hajduk as we came from behind twice to end up beating them 4-2 thanks to Halilovic being in top form he definitely loves playing a more central role.

View attachment 225945

December Results

View attachment 225944

So we just about snuck past in a couple of our league games this month beating Zagreb and Slaven Belupo by a single goal but drew 0-0 with lowly Cibilia in another shock result.

League Table

View attachment 225943

So were still 6 points behind Hajduk despite being undefeated in 20 league games whilst Hajduk have lost to us twice but won rather impressively their other 18 league games this season.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 10 Goals and 14 Assists

View attachment 225942

Dinamo

View attachment 225848

January 2018
Winter Transfer Window

2 Defenders join Dinamo one for around £7.7Million the other for just £100k

View attachment 225847

Emanuel Mammana - DC - £7.7Million

View attachment 225846

Our fourth player signed from River after Balanta, Aguirre and Kranevitter and hopefully the best of the bunch.

Sandro Pavjot - DC - £100k

View attachment 225845

We make another £450k from Pavicic's Transfer Deal

View attachment 225844

20 year old Nikola Vlasic joins from Hajduk for £5Million, hes definitely a future star one of the current best players in the league even now, Croatian and it was nice to take one of my rivals best players, he can play in the AML role or upfront.

Some pitiful offers for Balanta whos valued at £5.25Million

View attachment 225843

With my couple of centre back additions i allow Hegazi to join Olympiakos for £2.8Million

View attachment 225842

With Vlasic's arrival Jelavic is allowed to leave to for £700k

View attachment 225841

And Finally a huge outgoing as we sell Marko Pjaca for just £13.25Million, he had 18 months left on his contract and didnt want to sign a new one despite all we had done for him, not a bad fee considering he joined for £750k the year i took charge. We will also get 20% of his next transfer fee.

View attachment 225840

Transfer History

View attachment 225839

So for just this season alone we are £33.75Million better off after selling some big players but it shows with us currently second in the league.

Winter Transfer Roundup

View attachment 225838

New Starting 11

View attachment 225837

Dinamo

View attachment 225836

February 2018

I reach 200 Games with Dinamo

View attachment 225835

We faced Ajax next in the Europa League Knockout stages and they comfortably won the first leg 3-1 at their place, the game was pretty even they just took their chances and had the better finishers

View attachment 225834

One time prospect Coric joins Steaua for a nominal fee

View attachment 225833

February Results

View attachment 225832

So we started off a lot better domestically than we did Europe after the Winter Break beating Lokomotiva easily in the 1st leg of the Croatian Cup Quarter Finals whilst in the league we secured a 2-0 win over Rijeka and a 6-0 romp over Zadar but suffered yet another draw this time against Lokomotiva who we had just beaten days before in the Cup.

League Table

View attachment 225831

4 points behind now as Hajduk start to slip too with a couple of recent draws, were still undefeated after 23 games but too many draws see us in 2nd place.

Best Player - Vlasic - Good start to life with us with 2 goals and 2 Assists in 2 Starts

View attachment 225830

Gutted you had to sell arguably your best player in pjaca but your defence is looking mean!

Gutted you had to sell arguably your best player in pjaca but your defence is looking mean!
Thanks man, yeah problem im going to have i think is some of the bigger players refusing new deals, Pjaca had only just signed a new deal but his agent wanted another double your money deal after a good performance!

Dinamo

View attachment 225666

March 2018

So we won the return leg against Ajax back at our place 1-0 with Vlasic netting the only goal but it wasnt enough to help us go through and we go out of Europe the same way yet again.

View attachment 225664

We snatched a 1-0 win over Hajduk yet again our 3rd win against them in the league this season and were now 36 league games unbeaten!

View attachment 225663

Vlasic out for 6 Weeks After An Amazing Start to his Dinamo Career

View attachment 225662

Maras Makes His Debut

View attachment 225661

March Results

View attachment 225660

In our 2nd leg of the Croatian Cup Quarter Final we came from 1-0 down to beat Lokomotiva 2-1 on the night and go through to the Semi's where we will face Hajduk.
It was a pretty perfect month in the league with 4 straight wins in the league including beating League Leaders Hajduk 1-0.

League Table

View attachment 225659

Undefeated this season with 20 wins from 27 league games and finally back where we belong at the top of the table 2 points clear but Hajduk do have a game in hand. We do face them again in May in the league.

Best Player - Mammama has had a brilliant start to his Dinamo Career

View attachment 225657

Dinamo

View attachment 225513

April 2018

Maras Becomes Youngest Ever Dinamo Player

View attachment 225510

Youth Facilities To Be Upgraded

View attachment 225509

So in the Croatian Cup Semi Final we were handed a shock 2-0 loss by Hajduk in the 1st leg after beating them 3 times in the league this season but we roaring back in the 2nd leg beating them 3-0 back at our place with centre back Mammama netting a late winner.

View attachment 225508

We Face Rijeka in the Croatian Cup Final

View attachment 225507

April Results

View attachment 225492

4 more perfect wins in the league as we finally start to find our true form after all those draws before Christmas, Sicknote has been banging them in too netting a Hattrick at the beginning of the month.

League Table

View attachment 225491

Still undefeated after 31 games and we are now official 1 point clear at the top of the table with just 5 games to go.

Best Player - Leroy Fer

View attachment 225490

Dinamo

View attachment 225468

May 2018

Brekalo goes and Brekalo's his Ankle

View attachment 225467

Ivanovic Out for 10 Months!!!!

View attachment 225466

Ivanovic considers quitting and has in the end decided to retire by the end of the season

View attachment 225465

Another very important win in the league over Hajduk which all but confirms the league title with Sicknote in fine form

View attachment 225464

May Results

View attachment 225463

Sicknote hits fine form as we win our last 5 league games in a row and shows why on his day hes an amazing striker.

We actually confirmed the league Title with one game to spare after beating Split 3-0 with Halilovic netting a couple of good goals

View attachment 225462

League Table

View attachment 225461

After we beat Hajduk they fell apart and we ended up winning the league by 9 points making the league success look a lot easier than it actually was.

Xavi Loves an Unbeaten Season

View attachment 225460

48 League Games Unbeaten

View attachment 225459

We break our own points record

View attachment 225458

Heartache in the Cup Final

View attachment 225457

Despite the better chances we lose the Cup Final as its 1-1 in normal time we then have a player sent off in extra time but the game still goes to penalty where we miss two and they net all 5.

Lovely seeing the real Dinamo Zagreb beating Arsenal in the Champions League tonight!

Dinamo

View attachment 225429

May 2018
End of Season Stats and Awards

Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 225428

Joint Top Goalscorers - Xavi - 16 Goals! What a season from 38 year old Legend Xavi who in just 20 starts netted 16 goals mainly from deadball situations including penalties but also some wonder goals from free kicks

View attachment 225427

Joint Top Goalscorers - Sicknote - 16 Goals - He still managed to net 16 goals despite playing around half the games that most of our first team played.

View attachment 225426

Best Player - Eder Balanta - Hes brilliant player for us and one of the most experienced i kind of wish someone would sign him now, i dont want a shed load of money just around £12Million!

View attachment 225425

Best Young Player - Emanuel Mammama - The 22 year old has shown why i spent the big bucks on him with some solid displays in his twenty games since he joined in the Winter.

View attachment 225424

Youth Facilities

View attachment 225423

Halilovic Wins Best Young Player of the Year with Our Players Vlasic and Cekici getting 2nd and 3rd

View attachment 225422

Only 4 Dinamo players in the Team of the Year

View attachment 225421

Balanta Wins Fans Player of the Year

View attachment 225420

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 225419

Best Eleven Ever - 4 Seasons

View attachment 225418

It shows how quickly the squad is changing and evolving as in our Best Eleven 11 of the 18 players are no longer at the club.

After another decent season in Europe we are up to 62nd in the European Club Rankings

View attachment 225417

Dinamo

View attachment 225416

June 2018 - Play by Play

Season Expectations

View attachment 225415

So we have a load of money to play with, around 200k in the wage budget and £14Million in the transfer budget.

So Halilovic signs on for another season on loan his 4th in a row and he only has a year left on his contract so im hoping i can sort a deal out with him in the Winter.

View attachment 225414

Another Loan Legend In Vukojevic Rejoins Us As A Coach

View attachment 225413

Profits Announced of over £10Million
Overall i have spent £35Million on players and brought in £83Million

View attachment 225412

We bring in 3 quality players in free transfers including GK Ruffier, versatile midfielder Ziyech and a returning hero in Kramaric rejoining on a free transfer after a spell in England with Leicester.

View attachment 225411

S barca paid a fortune for halilovic to then let you have him back for 4 seasons in a row! Logic.

Dinamo

View attachment 225184

July 2018
Play by Play - Pre-Season

After being tight run last season by Hajduk we are seen as Joint Favourites with Hajduk for the Title this season.

View attachment 225181

31 Year Old Sicknote Leaves for Russia In A £2Million Deal

View attachment 225179

We got £200k from Ajax after they sell on Benkovic for slightly less than they bought him off us for just a year later.

View attachment 225178

Radosevic who i signed for around £4Million leaves for Benfica in a deal that could rise to £8.25Million after refusing a new deal with less than a year to go.

View attachment 225177

Clauses Coming out of my Ears!

View attachment 225176

Blazevic leaves for a small fee after the arrival of Ruffier

View attachment 225175

Starting 11 and Tactic for 1st Game of the Season

View attachment 225174

Dinamo

View attachment 225172

July 2018

Croatian Super Cup V Rijeka

View attachment 225171

Oh yes 4-1! A brilliant start to the new season and it may have been through a couple of penalties but i was going to say he rolled back the years netting a Hattrick but i dont think hes ever been this prolific!

Vlasic out for 7 Weeks

View attachment 225170

We draw APOEL in the Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd

View attachment 225168

van Rhijn Injured Too

View attachment 225167

July Results

View attachment 225166

3 wins from 3 in a brilliant start to the new season not only beating Rijeka in the Cup but nicking a win against Hajduk for the perfect start to the new season and then a comfortable win against local rivals Zagreb to end the month.

League Table

View attachment 225164

Best Player - Xavi 6 goals in 3 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 225163