Dinamo Zagreb Money Making Youth Challenge

Well, that's the way with clubs from Balkan. We may occasionally get into knockouts phases of euro competitions but then we just crash and burn. Yeah, we are that bad... :D
Do you have any plans, who are you looking to sale next summer? Or you'll just continue strengthening team and try to get past groups in Champions League?

Well, that's the way with clubs from Balkan. We may occasionally get into knockouts phases of euro competitions but then we just crash and burn. Yeah, we are that bad... :D
Do you have any plans, who are you looking to sale next summer? Or you'll just continue strengthening team and try to get past groups in Champions League?
Im a little bit ahead of the thread and i can tell you their have been a couple of big outgoings!

Dinamo

View attachment 226583

March 2017

Steven Fletcher Injured Again

View attachment 226582

March Results

View attachment 226579

I didnt realise the Croatian Cup Qtr Final was over two legs, but it didnt matter as we put 6 past Osijek, it was 2-1 at half time but after a few subs in the second half we really took it to another level and thumped 4 more past them.
We then beat Zadar thanks to two very early goals and despite them scoring one back managed to hold on before a 1-1 bore draw against Split. We ended the month thrashing Osijek again this time in the league 5-1, I dont know whats happened to them back when i was Dinamo a few years back they were my main rivals for the Title every season!

League Table

View attachment 226577

Top by 8 points with just 9 games to go im still really impressed with our defence who have conceded just 21 league goals in 27 league games.

Best Player - Ricardo van Rhijn - Beast at the Back

View attachment 226575

Dinamo

View attachment 226563

April 2017

So in the Croatian Cup Semi Finals we comfortably beat Zagreb over two legs, 6-0 in the 1st leg with young Spaniard Olmo in fine form and 3-0 in the second leg with Xavi netting 3 goals over the two games.

View attachment 226562

April Results

View attachment 226559

In the league were on fire at the moment hitting top form at the right moment with 5 straight wins in the league scoring a shed load of goals scoring 16 goals with 3 conceded. In our last game of the month we put 4 goals past our feeder club with Dani Olmo netting a Hattrick, hes been prolific since Fletcher's injury and we confirmed the Title

View attachment 226561

League And Super Cup Double

View attachment 226560

Good Croatia have a pants Hall of Fame, Just 3 League Titles and 3 Super Cups later im top of the pile

View attachment 226558

League Table

View attachment 226557

13 points clear as we confirm another league title with 4 league games

Best Player - Dani Olmo - 9 goals in 9 Starts

View attachment 226556

Dinamo

View attachment 226555

May 2017

May Results

View attachment 226554

So despite having nothing to play for in our last 4 games of the season we still managed to win all 4 games and allow squad players Coric and Fernandes get games and goals.

League Table

View attachment 226553

So we end the season top of the table by 16 points having just lost 2 games in 36 league matches whilst we conceded just 24 goals over 36 league games.

Croatian Cup Final V Hajduk

View attachment 226552

So we dominated the game but couldnt find a goal and it went to extra time luckily for us they self imploded giving up a couple of silly yellow cards before both players then got sent off in extra time, we then had Portuguese Midfielder Machado to thanks for a tap in finisher in the 116th minute.

Dinamo Secure Treble
Super Cup, League and Cup

View attachment 226551

Dinamo

View attachment 226538

May 2017

End of Season Stats and Awards

Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 226537

Top Goalscorer - Steven Fletcher - a brilliant debut season with 23 goals in 35 starts the main concern is he played twenty odd games less than most of my first teamers all due to injury

View attachment 226536

Best Player - Josip Radosevic - As a mainly defensive minded midfielder i was a little shocked that he managed to net 12 goals and most of them were thumping wonderstrikes from outside the box and he set up 12 goals too.

View attachment 226535

Best Young Player- Marko Pjaca - I really dont know how much longer i will be able to keep a hold of this beast of a winger, hes netted 18 goals and has 21 assists meaning in hist 43 starts he had a hand in 39 of our goals.

View attachment 226534

Radosevic Wins Player of the Year

View attachment 226533

Only 2 Dinamo Players Make the Team of the Year

View attachment 226532

Pjaca Wins Fans Player of the Year Again

View attachment 226530

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 226529

Im surprised Vukojevic got in ahead of Kranevitter but im more than happy that we had 6 players get into double figures with goals scored this season.

Best Eleven Ever - 3 Seasons

View attachment 226528

Youngster Pjaca has reached the halfway stage of getting the most Goals and appearances for us in the league with his recent good form, i would love for him to stick around long enough to break both records.

Up to 75th in the Rankings In Europe after our Good Champions League Campaign

View attachment 226527

With our recent European exploits we have gained an extra place in the Champions League for next year! It wont take affect next season but is awesome news for the league as a whole.

View attachment 226525

Dinamo

View attachment 226523

June 2017 - Play by Play

Despite playing in 40 odd games for us this season Vukojevic is retiring due to lack of game time!

View attachment 226522

German Kuranyi Retires - What a failed Gamble he was 5 goals in 33 games

View attachment 226521

Dinamo make a profit of £7.5Million

View attachment 226520

Halilovic Extends Loan Again - it was hardly worth Barca paying all that money for him as he spends his 3rd season in a row back with us.

View attachment 226519

Im happy to get over £400k for 31 year old Machado

View attachment 226518

Vukojevic Retires after making 100 appearances for us over 3 loan spells

View attachment 226516

Almost £4Million to spend but im mainly all about free transfers and wage budgets

View attachment 226515

Junior Fernandes goes back to his home country for a nominal fee, ever since his really bad injury hes not been the same player and at 28 years of age his career is all but over.

View attachment 226514

We draw little known Icelandic team Valur in the Champions League Qualifiers

View attachment 226513

Dinamo

View attachment 226510

July 2017 - Pre-Season

I bring in two amazing central midfielders on free transfers in the shape of Leroy Fer and Gregory Sertic, Fer joins from QPR and Sertic who is a Croatian International from Bordeaux.

View attachment 226506View attachment 226505

Thanks to bringing in these two midfielders we were able to sell DMC Kranevitter to AC Milan for a brilliant £16.25Million! Not only that 30% of his next transfer fee will go to us, not profit either just pure transfer fee!

View attachment 226503

Not a bit of bad work from free to £16.25Million in a Year

View attachment 226502

Former Captain Ademi leaves for Bordeaux at around £5.25Million, i get a player in Sertic from Bordeaux for free as his replacement lol!I will also get 50% of his next transfer fee!!!!

View attachment 226499

19 year old center back Filip Benkovic joins Ajax for £8Million, this was the only deal i was kind of sad about, he didnt want a new contract so i had to get rid.

View attachment 226495

His replacement is 18 year old centre back Gonzalo Aguirre acquired for just £3.3Million from River

View attachment 226492

I sell stop gap keeper Costil for £1.4Million

View attachment 226491

His replacement is another Croat on a free transfer

View attachment 226494

I also managed to secure a bit of experience in the defence bringing in Ivanovic from Real Madrid on loan for the season and all i have to do is pay half his wages.

View attachment 226490

Heres the Starting 11 for the new season - The starting 11 is nowhere near fixed and we shall rotate constantly throughout the season

View attachment 226489

Dinamo

View attachment 226440

July 2017

Were very strong favourites to retain our Title again

View attachment 226439

Champions League 2nd Qualifying Rnd

1st Leg V Vadur - Away

View attachment 226438

My Spanish contingent in fine form after they took the lead early on thanks to a penalty we then equalized from a penalty ourselves on 40 minutes scored by Xavi before youngster Olmo netted what i was hoping was the winner but they then got another penalty and it ended 2-2.

2nd Leg V Vadur - Home

View attachment 226437

A much better display at home as we go 2-0 up pretty early on and they never get into the game, they then have a player sent off with around 20 minutes to go and Xavi nets the 3rd.

July Results

View attachment 226436

Along with the Champions League matches we only played twice in the league this month and won them both easily with new signing Leroy Fer netting a Hattrick on his league debut.

League Table

View attachment 226435

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 2 goals and 3 Assists in his opening 4 games

View attachment 226434

Dinamo

View attachment 226433

August 2017 - Champions League Qualifiers

Champions League 3rd Qualifying Rnd

1st Leg V Tel Aviv - Home

View attachment 226432

A good display with young Spanish Striker Olmo netting two early goals and we are 4-0 up just after the break but did let it all slip a little late on as they scored two important away goals late on one from our former player Rukavina.

2nd Leg V Tel Aviv - Away

View attachment 226431

Our attacking trio threw everything at them but just could find the back of the net and it took are two central midfielders Sertic and Xavi to show them how its done. Xavi has been amazing in the deadball situation having netted from 3 free kicks already this season.

We face BATE in the Playoffs

View attachment 226430

On a side note Steven Fletcher has picked up yet another injury

View attachment 226429

So with him out i decided to bring in Croatian International Jelavic on a free transfer, I think Olmo will be my main striker whilst Fletcher is missing yet again but its nice to have another option.

View attachment 226428

Might be time to cut Fletcher loose? He is so injury prone :/

Dinamo

View attachment 226417

August 2017

Champions League Playoffs

1st Leg V BATE - Home

View attachment 226416

It was a pretty even game but we managed to net 5 goals and they didnt! It was all Halilovic as he netted twice in central midfielder before going off injured all before half time.

2nd Leg V BATE - Away

View attachment 226388

Center back Hegazi nets the only goal of the game as we comfortably go through to the Group stages with a 6-0 win on aggregate.

Ouch! Yet another tough Champions League Group

View attachment 226387

August Results

View attachment 226382

The games came thick and fast and i think it hurt us big time as we won 2 out of our 4 league games starting the month with a 0-0 draw against Split and then a 3-3 draw against Rijeka.

League Table

View attachment 226381

Down in 3rd place after those poor couple of draws and already 4 points off the pace with Hajduk having a blistering start to the new season with 6 straight league wins.

Best Player - Marko Pjaca - 6 Goals and 7 Assists

View attachment 226380

Transfer Window Round-up

View attachment 226379
So were involved in the 3 biggest deals in Croatia this summer just a shame they were all outgoing players!

Transfer History

View attachment 226377

Not bad going as we spend just £3.4Million on new players and sell £32Million worth of players.

Dinamo

View attachment 226345

September 2017

Fer out for 2 Months

View attachment 226344

Thirty Games Unbeaten in All Competitions since Ajax Game

View attachment 226343

Dortmund Inflict our first defeat on us soon after

View attachment 226341

September Results

View attachment 226340

We suffer another draw against Slaven Belupo before narrowly beating Osijek 2-1. We did much better after the Champions League loss winning two league matches and one cup match netting 14 goals in 3 games and keeping 3 clean sheets.

League Table

View attachment 226338

Still 3 points behind Hajduk who have been in lethal form this season with 9 straight wins since the start of the season. Although he scores a lot of penalties its nice to see Xavi near the Top of the Goalscoring charts.

Best Player - Xavi - 10 Goals in 9 Games

View attachment 226333

Dinamo

View attachment 226249

October 2017

We were 2-0 up against AC Milan at one point but they came from behind to beat us 3-2 but it was mainly thanks to the Ref who gave them two penalties in the second half.

View attachment 226248

In Russia against CSKA Moscow we scored the only goal of the game thanks to a Xavi 26th minute penalty but we thoroughly deserved the win after a brilliant display and should have scored more.

View attachment 226247

Olmo Out for 5 Weeks and Fletcher is Still Missing

View attachment 226246

Winger Cekici picks up an even worse injury and will miss 3 months

View attachment 226244

At least with his injury we have a good player to come in in the shape of winger Brekalo

View attachment 226243

October Results

View attachment 226242

A pretty quiet month with just 3 league games, we won 2 of them but suffered yet another bore draw whilst young winger Brekalo netted the winner in both of our league games that we won.

League Table

View attachment 226241

8 points behind!! Where have this Hajduk been in all these recent years! 13 wins from their opening 13 league games whilst we might be undefeated too we have suffered too many poor draws against rubbish opposition.

Best Player - Gregory Sertic

View attachment 226240