Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

I'm busy today, so no press conference from me until tomorrow. However, I will be able to try to PM's about transfers when the window opens, so do PM. All players are available at Tottenham (except Kane and Lloris :D)

I'm busy today, so no press conference from me until tomorrow. However, I will be able to try to PM's about transfers when the window opens, so do PM. All players are available at Tottenham (except Kane and Lloris :D)
Not gonna be too much interest in anyone else.... except Lamela maybe :p

Not gonna be too much interest in anyone else.... except Lamela maybe :p

I think Tottenham have a fair few good players. Gonna try and have a quick look through the team now to see where I need to buy though :)

View attachment 870675

Matt Smith Announced as new Palace Chairman!

Sky Sports: "We are speaking live with the new chairman of Crystal Palace!" Hey Matt, give us a little about your self?"

Matt: "Hey, surely. I am a young business man from Ireland. I made my first big purchase back in 2008 when I bought a control stake in the Belfast Giants; I still own that stake to the day. In the last 4 years I have tripled my fortune, allowing me to purchase this cheap club. They are nothing special but I'll buy a few young talents before selling them on for a lot more...after I've made enough I'll probably just sell the club as I get bored easily."

Sky Sports: "Who do you consider your best players?"

Matt: "Bolasie, Zaha and Williams are all worth more than £10 million so they are my key money makers. I'll be listing them all for about £10+ million each"

Sky Sports: "I mean...key players not who is worth the most.."

Matt: "key players..key money makers, it is all the same. Everyone has a price and these 3 will make me the most and that is all that matters!"

Sky Sports: "Do the fans have to be worried by you stating you just wish to make money?"

Matt: "Why would they be worried, I promised to be bring young talent to this club. TALENT. Something this club and its fans have never experienced...this is the highlight of their lives, no matter how brief!! Jeez, there questions are quite stupid...and I am slowly getting ****** off here!"

Sky Sports: "Last question which I probably should have started with! How did you acquire this club? Were the previous board all KILLED??"

Matt: "Killed? What the fu*k are you on? Seriously, Sky let someone like you work for them when you are off your face on all sorts! Idiot..

No, they are not dead..they are off enjoying their now found richness. I offered a measly £28 million and they quickly accepted."

That's all I have time for, I am not in the mood to be asked such stupid questions!

Last edited:
Gates Reveals Transfer List

BillGatesImpactInvesting.jpg

Southampton owner Bill Gates has released the players he wants to get rid of in the transfer window.

Mayo Yoshida = 4 - 6 Million
Steven Davis = 5 - 8 Million
Cody Cropper = 200 - 500 K (or loan)
Sam Gallagher = 5 - 7 Million
Omar Rowe = 1 - 3 Million (or loan)
Jake Sinclair = 2 - 4 Million (or loan)

There are lots of suprises in his list, with most of the youth up for sale, but Gates has insisted he wants better players and players who can play in the first team already. Other players will be sold if another chaiman matches the right price.

Can someone tell me where the template for transfers is? I can't see it :(

I might just be blind though :D

1271160099-Burnley_logo.jpg

Burnley Transfer List

Danny Ings: 15 Million
Michael Knightly: 4 Million
George Boyd: 6 Million
All players available for right price or swaps.

Last edited:
images

Change at the Liberty

After the recent rumours of premier league chairman being bumped off, Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins has reluctantly left the club and passed ownership to an unknown party. It was believed Huw Jenkins was looking for new investment to push the club forward but he has decided to leave the club permanently to save his own skin. With the identity of the new chairman so far being kept secret there isn't much to be said about the new man in charge. All that is known so far is that it is believed to be a foreign investor who is looking to push the club on and become a major force in the English league and in Europe. The club have released the following statement.

"Swansea Football Club can today announce that Huw Jenkins has sold his share in the club to a private bidder for an undisclosed fee. With the current risk to life in the sport this deal has been kept secret as long as possible and hope that people respect the new chairmans decision to do things quietly. Over the last decade this club has gone from the lower leagues of England to the footsteps of European football. With this new investment the club intends to push forward deliver on the potential at the club. The new chairman has targeted a European place for next season and has set this as the target for manager Garry Monk and if he can not deliver then he may see himself without a job at the end of the season. The club are looking forward to an interesting summer with multiple players being moved by in and out and will release an updated transfer list soon."

QUICK TOTTENHAM ANNOUNCEMENT!

Im looking to offload a couple of my CB's. If anyone has any offers for them, PM me. Although if you want Vertonghen you have about two minutes to send an offer in :D

View attachment 260122
The FA announces the Transfer Window as Open

(Window closes on Sunday 6pm)

PLEASE READ
Please can all chairman fill in this simple template below.​
(Using the rules on the first page, each chairman is expected to calculate the transfer costs and the new wages the player will be on)
Any transfer request that isn't in this format will be discarded.

If you are wanting to loan players from the premiership then please ignore the loan section, any chairman that request the same player, the player will decide on the club they choose based on various facts and stats about the player and the club.​

Template
TypePlayerCurrent TeamNew TeamCurrent WageNew WageTransfer Cost
FOR
DOM
LOAN
FORu18
FREE

To make things more fair, I will be keeping the window op until Sunday 6pm - which gives everyone 72 hours!

Game Save
https://mega.co.nz/#!s1UmxQRY!qPUQnEGQFPgq-YK1hmeYRgRsuX5G7TxcHfs_pBc3PJs

Any questions PM me!​

Last edited:
So we can make our offers for foreign players now as well?

So we can make our offers for foreign players now as well?

Indeed. Though the decision on whether you were successful with your bids is not released until the window closes. Which means whether you bid for a foreign player now or Saturday, it doesn't matter.

Also, do I have to fill it out in the tabes format? Can I fill it out like this?

Type:
Player:
Current Team:
New Team:
Current Wage:
New Wage:
Transfer Cost:

It's just because all I have is my iPad on me for a few days, and can't put it in a table :(

Also, do I have to fill it out in the tabes format? Can I fill it out like this?

Type: C2C
Player:
Current Team:
New Team:
Current Wage:
New Wage:
Transfer Cost:

It's just because all I have is my iPad on me for a few days, and can't put it in a table :(

If you can only do it like that, then that's fine. :)

I only prefer people to use the table as I paste all transfers into Excel and it makes it easier for me rather than type out every single transfer.

If you can only do it like that, then that's fine. :)

I only prefer people to use the table as I paste all transfers into Excel and it makes it easier for me rather than type out every single transfer.

Well for the winter window I should have my laptop back and be able to do it in the table :)

Man city here still got Boyata and cabellero available free to a good home haha