Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Any idea when we might expect the next update? Some people should issue their statements!

Next update tonight around 9PM.

This will cover the sim of September.

Anyone who hasn't done their update, should get it in before then.

View attachment 256191
Smith Happy so far!

Sky Sports: "We caught up with Mr. Smith at the end of August to discuss the new signings and the start of the season. This is what he has to say on his signings"

Smith: "I didn't want to spend money. I hate doing so. But like I always say, you got to spend money to make money! We brought in 4 players for around £9 million in total. Let me give you a quick run down on them...

Sam Byram
View attachment 256184
Position: Right Back
Nationality: English
Value: £4.5 million

Quite expensive, this fella. Apparently all English talent are, which I think is silly. Anyway we brought him in simply because we heard Manchester City are looking to buy up all young English talent for stupid prices....and we want some of that oil soaked money they have!

Martins Indi
View attachment 256182
Position: Defensive Midfielder
Nationality: Dutch
Value: £1.3 million

Googly eyes here is someone I found hilarious during the world cup. I thought I needed a few laughs from day to day when running this club. So I bought him and payed him a little extra if he would run around the pitch for 90 minutes with giving everyone the 'death stare'. I have also just heard he is apparently a good player and big teams are looking at him, so that is a bonus...as I got bored of things quickly and I'm sure fad will become old, fast.

Tonny Trindade de Vilhena
View attachment 256183
Position: Attacking Midfielder
Nationality: Dutch
Value: £2 million

I heard from a former Southampton scout that they were previous interested in this lad and were willing to pay big money to secure his services! After hearing that, I demanded Feyenoord sell him to us for cheap so I could resell later for big bucks!

Kenedy
View attachment 256185
Position: Striker
Nationality: Brazilian
Value: £1.8 million

Young Brazilian striker who has been talked about by the big clubs. We have heard that the likes of PSG, Chelsea and Real Madrid were all looking at him. For that reason and that reason alone we have brought him in. I have never seen him play before but I'm hoping he makes an impact and we can sell him for a lot of money!

Sky Sports: "Interesting purchases and even more interesting reasons for spending such amounts of money. How did you balance the books after spending £9 million?

Smith: "Well I set £2 million out of the way for transfers and also sold Scott Dann and Dwight Gayle for a combined fee of £8 million. I also brought in Andy Reid on loan to replace the departing Dann, this saved me a lot of money!

Sky Sports: "How do you feel the first 3 matches have went for Crystal Palace?"

View attachment 256181
Smith:" Well I was fuming with Alan after we lost the opening game to West Brom! I'm telling you, he left my Office shaking! I demanded better from the team....if we kept losing how the heck would I ever make any profit on the purchases I just made!?

The results have improved since then after a draw agaisnt the big guns Chelsea followed by a win in the Capital One cup against Birmingham; Vilhena scored 2..I'm hoping Southampton were watching!!!

Lastly, we finished off the month with a great win over the mighty Spurs! Yes, it was a weak penalty and we got lucky but hey..we are moving up the table and the new signings are improving! Lets hope they continue to do so and I can make some money in January!!

That's all I have time for, thank you Jim"

Sky Sports: "Thanks again Mr. Smith."

View attachment 256217
September Update

This concludes the month of September.

--Game Save--
https://mega.co.nz/#!VkVx1D5D!LCnIbpcTDrSrOHWMMlvgl1COhYyKLT6GY3zd2-Tri0I

League Game 4
View attachment 256206View attachment 256205View attachment 256204

League Game 5
View attachment 256203View attachment 256202

League Game 6
View attachment 256200View attachment 256199View attachment 256198

Player Stats
View attachment 256196

Team Stats
View attachment 256195

POTM
View attachment 256194

MOTM
View attachment 256193

League Table
View attachment 256192

-sees Spurs in 16th-

Called it!

7th ain't good... And Vertonghan with 2 Red Cards already..!

View attachment 879983

September
6 wins out of 6 a perfect month results wise beating west ham 2-0, QPR 3-2, and Arsenal 3-2. With silva and aguero playing brilliantly averaging ratings above 8.2 and becoming first and second in player of the month award with Manuel Pellegrini also winning the manager of the month. The wins have propelled us to 3rd​ place achieving our target of getting a champions league place.

Other wins came from the capital cup beating burnley 3-1 and, cska moscow and monaco putting us in a very good position to qualify and meeting our target of hitting the quarter finals of the champions league.

The new signings have settled in well with volland in particular excelling upfront, with pellegrini continuing to stick to a flat 4-4-2 formation despite having two attacking central midfielders, were hoping future transfers will help pellegrini to change to a more innovative formation that includes AMC’s to get the most out of silva.
On the negative side both company and yaya toure have pulled their hamstrings and are out for around 2months, our central midfielders have been very poor james milner future in particular is now in question given his poor performances and only having one year left on his contract.
In terms of January transfers, players will only be brought in if a swap deal or a player is sold, however plans are already being made for next season with a few positions being targeted, a new CM and an AML being targeted. Given city’s financial muscle expect world class players to be targeted.

Steven Jovetic's 5 assists are also a bit of giant middle finger to us...

Last edited:
Well, a great month of draws in the Premier League for Spurs... :D

I'll get an update done tomorrow when I'm on my laptop again and can have a proper look at everything :)

How are newcastle and villa doing so well! and carver still lost his job lol

How are newcastle and villa doing so well! and carver still lost his job lol
Carver got pushed back to assman right at the start. Oscar Tabarez has been the main reason we're smashing it - he's a legend!

Zuñiga is available at any price... he even played badly against Legia Warsaw :/

View attachment 256032
Solid September - Weight speaks out

6 games this month - realistically only 2 (Leicester and Legia) were supposedly easy

Chelsea 3-2 Leicester
We continued our run of being ***** against the little teams as we shockingly fall behind at home to Leicester before Oscar and Hazard rescue our pride

Chelsea 1-0 Legia Warsaw
Rather upsetting to see our defenders having to get 7's and 8's against Legia... Except Zuniga who I'm furious with for playing ***** so far - barring a miracle from him he will be available cheaply in January. We get the win but José isn't playing attractive football

Manchester United 4-2 Chelsea
Did well here despite Zuniga's best efforts to try otherwise, probably played better with 10 men and if we hadn't started with Zuniga it could've been a point for us

Liverpool 3-1 Chelsea (COC)
Obviously José didn't want to win this - playing Borini and Baker (who got a 6.0 from the subs bench...)
Disappointing

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool
We get revenge, coming from behind (Again...) to get the 3 points which meets my target of 6 points in the league this month

Napoli 0-4 Chelsea (CL)
This is more like it! (Zuniga didn't play :P )
Excellent from start to finish, Oscar and Hazard terrorised Benitez's Napoli and we thoroughly deserved this win - we should be through after this (yes I know there's still 4 games to play)

POTM
Tough one to choose between Hazard and Oscar - so it's a draw.

Worst POTM - Soon to be renamed the Zuniga award
Zuniga. Enough said

Next Month's target:
7/9 points
Victory in CL (Zenit)
Move to 3rd in the league
Stop playing Zuniga

Back