Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

A Disapointing But Stable Month

southampton.jpg

Southampton chairman Bill Gates has spoke about the Saints at his home in California "I was in England the other day to watch Southampton play Leicester, we lost and it wasn't ecouraging, obviously the season has just started but I expect better".

The League and Capital One Cup

e61e08c85e9018b89b200a7508265316.png

The month started well but tailed off dramatically, Crystal Palace were defeated by us with ease, with Graziano Pelle opening the scoring followed by super Wijnaldum who scored the second, Pelle got man of the match closely followed by Forster.

The Burnley game was where it all went wrong, we should have won convincingly, we got in front through Djuricic in the 11 minute but when that goal went in, things got tense with Burnley edging the possession, it was a great match. Unluckily for us Ashley Barnes scored in the 87th minute to send us home with only one point. Michael Keane of Burnley got man of the match followed by our own Morgan Schneiderlin.

Do I really have to explain this result; Bournemouth. Now I'm not undermining Bournemouth in any way but they're in the championship and we're in the premiership so we should win this game shouldn't we? No we weren't capable. Becchio of Bournemouth opened the scored the opener in the 9th minute and we equalised on the 52nd minute through Florin Gardos unluckily for us the game went to extra time and Rantie scored on the 114th minute. Bournemouth's defender Steve Cook won man of the match followed by super Wijnaldum.

Finally we had the game Gates visited the Leicester game. Ulloa shocked St Mary's when he scored in the 2nd minute but we replied with a goal on the 39th minute through Shane Long. From then Leicester dominated and scored in the 82nd minute through Knockaert. Worst player of last update Chris Cohen won man of the match followed by John Obi Mikel.

Player of The Month

Georginio Wijnaldum - Midfielder

Georginio-Wijnaldum-Netherlands.jpg

Dutch international Wijnaldum has claimed player of the month, this award was close fought out between him, Berahinio, Gardos and Mikel but I decided to go with Wijnaldum because of his constant good form in all the matches he has played in, his consistency is key for us and it looks like he will be one of the fairytale stories of the transfer window. His average rating is 7.30.

Worst Player of The Month

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Midfielder

27630.2.jpg

Chamberlain has been largely disapointing since pre-season and so has his partner Debuchy, it seems Arsenal have got the better deal so far. Chamberlain has started in almost all of our games but he has only managed a average rating of 6.78

Last edited:
Chamberlain has been largely disapointing since pre-season and so has his partner Debuchy, it seems Arsenal have got the better deal so far. Chamberlain has started in almost all of our games but he has only managed a average rating of 6.78

*Evil grin*

Just had a look on the file now and I can already start to plan on who I want to get rid of in January. Garry Monk is just refusing to use some of the players. I will get my update on here later today when I am able to do it.

HULL CITY

I was an okay-maybe-little-under-expectations month.

Firstly, our victories:
We didn't have many of these victories. Wins are rare for us. In fact, they are so rare, that if we are very-very lucky, we get at least one in a month. It was against Newcastle in Capital One Cup. We won 3-0. We did not give them a chance and we were led to victory by Brady, Abel, Snodgrass and Maguire, whose actions in the defense Jovetic and Cisse from doing their magic. You could say he was the Harry Potter of the game, since he stopped Voldemort and his friendly Death Eater.

Now we go on to draws:
vs. West Ham - 1-1 - Abel vs. Carroll (goalscorers)
vs. RB Salzburg - 1-1 - Abel vs. Ankerson

Aaand losses:
vs. Arsenal - 1-3 - Ahmed vs. Ramsey (2) and Sturridge
vs. Crystal Palace - 1-3 - Ahmed vs. Chamakh (3)

Next month should be somewhat easier. We go against Leicester and Burnley. Then a bit harder fixture against Man Utd. And in EURO Cup we have to defeat Celtic and Trabzonspor.

VIVE LA FRANCE!

Sunderland chairman Phillips slams manager and team.

After a poor run of results during September Phillips has not held back with his criticism of Sunderland manager Gus Poyet and some of the teams players. Phillips has raised concerns about Poyet's managerial abilities with the board and it is thought that Poyet is now walking a very tight line.

A two goal collapse at Stoke, a Five - Nil drubbing at Villa, a 3-1 loss at home to Championship side Norwich in the Capital One cup and a 2-1 loss again at home to QPR has left Phillips furious. Poyet's tactics have been brought into question and has the commitment of some of the playing staff, particularly on loan Seb Coates, Jordi Gomez, Patrick Van Aanholt and Seb Larsson. Whats more Phillips cannot understand how players like Lee Cattermole, Wes Brown and Jonathan Silva are not getting regular playing time when their performances have been excellent when played.

Player of the Month
View attachment 255905
On loan player Steven Davis has once again shown his commitment and desire to the club, he even managed to pocket his first goal for the team.

Flop of the month
View attachment 255904
Another loan player (can I send him back). Seb Coates performances have been nothing more than shambolic an average rating of 6.13 is nothing to write home about.

On loan player Steven Davis has once again shown his commitment and desire to the club, he even managed to pocket his first goal for the team.
You can buy him in the winter transfer window if you want for about... 100 million

September

I hoped for 4 points and we almost got all 9! Despite all the player movement were in the mix with the top 5 teams who still lag behind Villa & Newcastle. Were also impressed with LVG for getting 1st team football for Nick Powell, Tom Thorpe, Tyler Blackett, Paddy McNair & Joel Pereira. Sell a few of them and we'll be even happier

West Brom 1-4 Man Utd
RVP
Di Maria
Falcao
Pogba
West Brom were unlucky as they restricted our chances but we scored 4 of our 7 shot on target with last months let downs Di Maria & Van Persie getting the scoring under way.

Man Utd 4-2 Chelsea
Falcao 2
RVP
Mata
Utter domination over the side i almost took over by accident. We were 2 goals up before "signing of the season" Cam Zuniga got sent off

Tottenham 2-2 Man Utd
Pogba
Di Maria
A last minute strike from the Frenchman Stambouli robbed us of a unexpected perfect month in the League!

League Cup 3rd Round
Arsenal 2-0 Man Utd
View attachment 255857
felt we were a bit unlucky after having the possesion advantage at the Emirates despite spending over half a hour with 10 men. Defeat was our own fault though as we only mustered 1 shot on target!

October Targets
Southampton, Swansea & Hull. I would like to think the side would be starting to gel together by now and all of these team should be beatable with nothing else to focus on for now.

McBromalds September Update
View attachment 255631
We started off with a heavy 4- 1 defeat to Manchester United, although not altogether unexpected. Sessegnon provided a consolation as Foster had a shocker (4.40!) with Lescott and Wisdom also not up to scratch. We got a reasonable amount of shots off - had more clear cut chances then them in fact - but we failed to convert.

Next up was another tough game, away to Liverpool. Brown Ideye scored his first of the season, but Henderson and Coutinho overwhelmed our defence with a goal apiece, Gamboa looking particularly poor. Again we managed to get a decent amount of shots off, but with only the goal being on target it was not good enough. Although, again, I'm not too surprised at this loss.

We next faced Aston Villa in the Capital One Cup. I'm disappointed with this result, but Benteke proved too good for us, and a late goal from Bafitembi did not spark a comeback, sadly. They had a couple more good chances though, and we got off lucky with a 2-1 scoreline perhaps.

Finally we faced Newcastle, hoping to get our first win of the month. We got off to a good start with an Ideye goal at 16 minutes on the clock, but then a Cabella goal and a lucky Taylor penalty gave them the lead. Only 5 minutes afterwards however Darren Fletcher pulled one back, but neither side could press on and get the decider. Even with keeper Krul injured they still held on, in an end to end game with plenty of good chances.

Overall a very disappointing month, would've hoped for a better result against Villa and the draw against Newcastle after holding our lead was very frustrating, we let in 2 goals in 3 minutes.

Player of the Month
View attachment 255633
Filipe Luis
In a month where we had few consistent performers, Luis surprisingly managed to have a good rating in every game he played in. He's far too good to play for a club like us. Shoutout also goes to Jose Maria Jimenez, who has looked good in a poor defence as well.
Worst Player of the Month
View attachment 255632
Joleon Lescott
Honestly there were several candidates for this, but Pulis rotated the side heavily so it's hard to single one person out. Lescott, however played all but Aston Villa and didn't have a single good game. Very disappointing.

Next Month

Another crappy month. Hopefully we can pick up 3 points from bottom of the table Stoke, but I hold little hope for the Chelsea and Tottenham games. Failing to pick up anything less then a win at Stoke could well cost Pulis his job.

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Hammering Through September
(sorry for the **** pun I'm tired)

Since the Queens arrival at the Boleyn ground there has been a sense of optimism around the ground. Many believe that the new owner would do all in her power to push them up the league.

So far this hasn't happened! Fans are turning against the new regime after only a couple of months. The main reason for the anger was to sell some of their foreign exotic talents for lazy old English ones. 110k a week for Glen Johnson?? And selling Enner Valencia (who is having a brilliant start to life at Villa) for Agbonlahor and Clark!

The performances have been getting better this month, after the horrid month of August. (Apologies for not doing an August update, I thought I had until I checked!)

This month has seen West Ham pick up 4 points out of a possible 9, one of those matches was against the champions so with that in mind it has been a successful month!

A solid 3-0 win against Swansea in the first match, a 1-1 draw in a very boring match against Hull and finished with a 3-0 loss to Man City in a match that was more even than the score might suggest.

Player of the Month

0,,12562~12951016,00.jpg

Aaron Cresswell takes it this month - 2 games - 2 stand out performances!

October Forecast

The next month for West Ham could go either way

Home - Everton
Away - Sunderland
Home - Aston Villa

Everton have been as successful as the Irons have so far and we will be hoping to get a decent result!

Sunderland away is always going to be a tough task but as they sit in the relegation zone we should be able to pile on the pressure

Villa at home will be difficult! the league leaders have been in great form so far and will want to extend their lead!

We will be looking for at least 4 points this month (realistic) but we could get 9 if we stick together!

September

Another disappointing month for Spurs, but a few signs of improvement. We started off at home to Burnley, and only managed a 1-1 draw with Andrea Pirlo scoring a late goal in the 84th minute. We then entertained AS Saint-Etienne in the Europa League, winning 2-0 with wingers Kevin Mirallas and Erik Lamela getting the goals for us.

We we then returned to the premier league and returned to drawing with a 2-2 draw with Leicester, Lamela picking up his second goal in two games and Paulinho getting one as well. Next it was away to Everton and another 2-0 win with Lallana and Bentaleb grabbing goals in the first half.

Our last game of the month saw us back in the Premier League, and yet another draw. 2-2 at home to Manchester United, a late Stambouli goal rescuing the point.

Player of the Month
Anrea Pirlo was this months player of the month. He grabbed a goal against Burnley, and also managed three more good performances this month.

QPR September Update

QPR September Update
So September was an OK month for the hoops as we are now out of the drop zone

Match 1
A 3-2 loss to Manchester City is nothing to be ashamed of as we fought hard especially players like Sandro, Peruzzi and Goalkeeper Alex McCarthy scoring over 7.0 but a wonderful game by david silva meant we couldnt take any points from the best footballing city in England
QPR Player of the Match: Alex McCarthy

Game 2
Our 2nd Game of the month was at home to everton which wss a disappointing 1-1 draw. Usually I wouldnt call this result but we dominated having 55% of the ball and 13 shots to evertons 4. We were losing for much of the game before Roberto Soldado scored a 86th min goal. There were quite a few good individual performances such as Jose enrique, Steven Caulker and Roberto Soldado.
QPR player of the game: Jose enrique

Game 3(Capitol 1 Cup)
An infuriating 1-0 loss to Middlesbrough in which we were outplayed and outclassed very few players played well such as Karl Henry, Steven Caulker and Rob Green. A silly loss in the cup.
QPR player of the game: Steven Caulker

Game 4
FINALLY A PREMIER LEAGE WIN. A 1-2 win vs Sunderland in which we had 57% possession and most of the team played well and several players had good games which contributed to our win.
QPR Player of the match: Alex McCarthy

QPR PLAYER OF THE MONTH AS VOTED BY FANS
3rd place 10%........Gino Peruzzi
2nd Place35%........Steven Caulker
1st place 55%........Alex McCarthy

Misfiring gunners run comes to an end

View attachment 255480
Impotent Gunners firing blanks
After last months unbeaten run, there was lots of optimism at the Emirates heading into September. However, there were a couple of hard games ahead, and the season's first real tests were at hand.

Results:

Premier League: Hull - Arsenal 1-3 WIN
We kept our good run going, making it 4 out of 4 in the league against a lacklustre Hull side. A brace from Ramsey and a Sturridge goal gave us the win in a game where Mesut Özil put on an assisting masterclass to win the MoM.

Champions League: Arsenal - Leverkusen 1-1 DRAW
In a disappointing display we only managed to get a point at home against our main rivals for the group victory. A Kiesling penalty was levelled by Remy, in a game where Santi Cazorla was our best performer.

Premier League: Arsenal - Man City 2-3 LOSS
The game that was singled out by Prince Harry to be the big test this month, proved too much for us. In a game where we were in truth the best side, creating 4 clear cut chances to City's 0. Their efficiency was too much for us to handle. Goals from Sterling and Remy were not enough, as Szczesny had a shocker (5.4). A real kick in the teeth for our title hopes.

Carling Cup: Arsenal - Man Utd 2-0 WIN
In a game where Arsene rested a couple of regulars, we still managed to knock out a tough team in Man Utd. A penalty from Wanyama, and a Cazorla strike gave us a deserved victory. The game was made easier by Rojo getting "tarjeta roja". Callum Chambers was named Man of the match after a solid display as centre back.

Premier League: Everton - Arsenal 1-0 LOSS
Once again we couldn't find a way to win an even game. Everton are a tough side, but we had the better chances in this game, creating 3 clear cut chances to their 1. But that doesn't help when we can't find the back of the net. A late McGeady goal gave the home side all 3 points in a game where Leighton Baines was named MoM against his former club.

Conclusion:
A poor month in truth, despite beating Man Utd. If we can't get anything from the tough games, we will struggle to meet our expectations this season. We will see Alexis Sanchez back into the side the next month, which is sure to boost our chances, but Mamadou Sakho has been ruled out for 2 months.
Baines and Ramsey have had a good month, whereas Szczesny and Aboubakar have struggled, and need to shape up.

Looking forwards:
6 games in a packed October, all of which are winnable. The key game should be Aston Villa away, we have a chance to put the Villains back in their place! The target should be 6 points in the CL, to get through to the next round in the cup, and at least 7 points in the league.

Sorry about no updates lads, Just got back from Spain and had no phone or internet! Will be catching up with some sleep and looking at this later on so expect a bumper update from Everton today/tomorrow :)

I've also been away over the weekend, I'll have a look at the file later on.

Back