Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Villians March on!!!

What a superb september we contiuned our unbeaten run and gain all 9 points avaliable from the league while aswell as progressing in the cup.

Game 1: Everton 0-1 Aston Villa

A pretty much even game and we were really lucky to get a win, thank god for N'Zogbia.

Game 2: Aston Villa 5-0 Sunderland

A fantastic win, absolute cracking play from the boys and Valencia continues his storming start.

Game 3: West Brom 1-2 Aston Villa

Benteke fired us into a great 2-0 lead but I was getting nervy towards the end when West Brom grabbed one back but thankfully we hung on.

Game 4: Stoke 1-2 Aston Villa

Despite Alan Hutton getting sent off we once again managed to storm into a 2-0 lead thanks to Benteke the Brilliant and I was disapointed to once again concede late.

I'll be releasing the next update after the press conferences have been carried out. If they are done soon I'll be able to release the November update tonight. :)

I'll be releasing the next update after the press conferences have been carried out. If they are done soon I'll be able to release the November update tonight. :)

How many would there be needed for the update to be today? :)

Unbeaten month for the Arsenal

View attachment 254139
Prince Harry slightly disappointed despite unbeaten month.
At the start of October, Prince Harry targeted at least 7 points in the league, 2 wins in the CL and progression in the cup. 2 out of 3 targets were matched, as the Gunners are on fire offensively. However, defensive struggles meant that Arsenal dropped to 6th in the league after only 5 points out of a possible 9.

Results:
Champions League: Basel - Arsenal 0-3 WIN
We needed 3 points here after drawing with Leverkusen in our first game. We came out firing, with Sterling striking after only a minute. Goals from Remy and Cazorla gave us a solid win, and 3 important points.

Premier League: Arsenal - Sunderland 3-3 DRAW
After the solid win in Switzerland, we came into the game full in confidence, but Sunderland were well prepared and countered very well. Letting the old horse, Diaby go, despite his broken legs, turned out to be a curse, as he scored two to secure a point for Sunderland. Szczesny had another shocker as goals from Aboubakar, Ramsey and Remy were not enough to give us a win.

Premier League: Aston Villa - Arsenal 3-3 DRAW
I had targeted this game as a chance to put the Villains back in their place, but we failed to do so. After going down early, Delph got sent off in the 36th minute. When Sturridge equalized, we looked likely to go on and win it, but two goals after half time actually saw us down 3-1. Late goals from Remy and Sterling gave us a point, but a disappointing point in truth.

Champions League: Arsenal - Anderlecht 4-1 WIN
A game we must win turned out to be an easy game in truth. We completely dominated the game, and won thanks to goals from Ramsey, Sanchez, Özil and Cazorla. We are now tied with Leverkusen for 1st in the group on 7 points.

Premier League: Arsenal - QPR 3-0 WIN
A home game against struggling London rivals QPR turned out to be a fairly straight-forward 3 points. Remy, who scored in his 4th game of the month, gave us an early lead. Cazorla's 3rd of the month, and a Sturridge goal gave us the win. Unfortunately, Remy tore his hamstring late on, and will be out for 2-3 months as we head into the toughest period of the year. A big blow to our chances.

Carling Cup: Bournemouth - Arsenal 1-4 WIN
Arsene continued playing the second string side in the cup, and they used the opportunity to impress. Goals from new signings Murray and Williams, as well as from youngster Gnabry are really promising for the future. A late Sanchez goal was the icing on the cake as we progress to the quarter finals.

Conclusion: We get our CL wins, and progress in the cup. We score an incredible 20 goals in 6 games, but also concede 8. Remy and Sakho are now out with torn hamstrings, so our depth is put to a test as we head into a busy November. We are 6th, but are only 3 points off 2nd, so if we continue our free-scoring form, there is every chance that we could climb up the table during the next list of games.

Looking forwards: We face Stoke, West Ham, Crystal Palace and Burnley in November. 10 points is acceptable, but we should aim for 12. We also have an away game to Leverkusen at the end of the month which will all but decide who gets top spot in the group. We need to win at the BayArena!

October

The plan was to have a perfect month but the Hull game left me feeling very let down by the team. All that time to get a goal and they failed at home too! Shant complain too much as there was a very spirited performance over in Wales with 10 men which is enough to keep us in the top 4 only 4 points behind Chelsea. Tougher games await in November

Man Utd 4-0 Southampton
Shaw
Rooney
Pogba
Di Maria
View attachment 254125
Feel a bit sorry for Southampton who look to have given us a bit of a game but poor 17 year old James Hallett did not have a good debut. Stick to Fifa on Satarday afternoons mate!

Swansea 1-3 Man Utd
Falcao 2
Rooney
View attachment 254124
Seen the score and was happy but after digging deeper into the story i was super impressed to see we came back from a 1st minute penalty and playing all but the first 4 minutes with 10 players, Thanks Michael Carrick! then going onto dominate the game with 64% possession. Amazing effort.

Man Utd 1-1 Hull
Mata
View attachment 254123
We had a major off day against hull. Im not happy with the players or the coach. Fair play to rotation but the starting 11 was too weak and with 10 minutes to go what the **** is Andy Kellett coming off the bench for with Ross Barkley sitting there? Only positive was James Ward Prowse finally getting his 1st start and playing a blinder. Midfield future looks really bright.

November targets
As i say some big games coming up in November. We start with the Manchester Derby before a trip to Everton. Both games will take a lot of effort out of the side. Both teams have midweek action before the games so i hope that can give us the edge. Sunderland & Villa look like easier fixtures after the international break but Villa are ahead of us in the table. Now is the time to end there Champions League dream with a dose of Old Trafford reality.

This man wants the update tonight!
[video=youtube;u83uj7flPQY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u83uj7flPQY[/video]

View attachment 254126
FULL HOUSE IN OCTOBER - WEIGHT SPEAKS

Last time, I set Mourinho 4 targets for October:
7/9 points
Victory in CL (Zenit)
Move to 3rd in the league
Stop playing Zuniga

How did he do?

Target 1 (The most important) - Stop playing Zuniga: Played in 2/4 games - barely passable
Target 2 - Win in the CL - Achieved with a comfortable 2-0 victory over Zenit - we top the group by 6 points (Looking at the groups so far, I think I'd rather come second in my group :P )
Target 3 +4 - 7/9 points and move up in the league - Full details below

LEAGUE PROGRESS

Game 1 - Newcastle
A hard fought game - the defense were magnificent (helped by the absence of Zuniga) and we beat the dirty ****s courtesy of Walcott's first league goal for the club

Game 2 - WBA

Clinical display by Costa - we had 7 shots on target and scored 4 goals. Zuniga played [:(] and got his customary ***** rating, but this didn't stop us in the slightest.

Game 3 - SM City (Stoke)
Good for me to get a laugh out of this seeing how poorly the SM Mafia run things, although I do feel that they threatened poor Aké into making a mistake to let them take the lead. Still, I don't care if they do it in the championship next season (On this evidence they will - no point sacking the manager as no-one would want to take over :P )

All in all, a perfect month (If we ignore conceding a goal to SM City) and we're up to 1st. :)

PotM:
Petr Cech - the veteran(ish) keeper started 3/4 games this month and didn't put a foot wrong.

Zuniga Award:
Cam Zuniga :/

Next months targets:
1. 9 points in the league
2. 4 points in the CL
3. Confirm progress in the CL
4. Stay top of the league
5. Play Zuniga in 1 game maximum.
6. (Recommended) Get Azpilicueta off the f***ing physio table.

Love it! is this just an award for being god awful?
His international avg rating is a 7.30, his club one is a 6.51 (and I honestly don't see how it's so high)...
He got red carded against United and played badly against the likes of Legia Warsaw and Leicester...
Can I think of anything positive to say? He somehow got a Man of the Match against Burnley...?
So I named the award after him cos no-one else is as consistently awful as him :D

Koeman Under Pressure!

ronald-koeman-523623.jpg

Questions are being asked over Southampton's recent form, which has been nothing short of disastrous. Koeman's side has suffered three defeats out of three games, two of the losses are understandable the other unexcusable so are the players performing to the best of their ability? Whatever the circumstances the fingers are pointing at the hierachy - to Koeman.

The League

aee54436cdd7ad4e2eb13eb272a8b4b6.png

Not much to be said here, Man Utd deserved to win but not to thrash us like the scoreline shows. We weren't clinical enough, Pelle and Adebayor both got ratings below 6.5 which is why we didn't score. The only possitive is that Cohen our left back was our best player with 7.3 but Luke Shaw the former Saint was unstoppable with a rating of 10.00.

Next game was more of the same except this was against Liverpool, this time we scored but we left it till the second half. Pelle was abysmal again and Adebayor was doing terribly until he got a goal for us. With the shots we had (15) you expect more than one to go in. So another game where we lacked clinicalness. Henderson got man of the match, Mikel was our best player and Gazzinga our goalie was the worst with 5.3 (terrible!)

Now on to Newcastle. Newcastle weren't on a great run coming into this game and neither were we, but alas miracles dont happen for Koeman and we lost... yet again. We were 2-0 down until the 85th minute thanks to goals from Perez and Cisse (I know, Newcastle actually scored, it's pretty shocking! All credit to their manager) then Mikel scored late on but the game wasn't over and Sissoko of all people scored on the 88th minute to add to the humiliation. To be fair though Newcastle dominated the game so good on them. Chamberlain was our best player and Forster our worst. Perez won man of the match.

Player of The Month
John Obi Mikel - Midfielder

images

Mikel wins player of the month this month, he wasn't amazing but then again neither of our side was. His form in the last five games has been good and he got a rating of 7.26 which is alright for a struggling team. He even got a foal in the last game... not that it helped.

Worst Player of The Month
Graziano Pelle - Striker

Graziano-Pell--of-Southam-012.jpg

Simple enough is form in the last five games has been not good especially for a striker he has got a overall rating of 6.48 which needs to be improved, he needs to score more and be more effective in games if he wants to succeed.

Will Koeman follow Rodgers and leave a Premiership
club early in the season.

Only time will tell

Last edited:
View attachment 885036

Another good month for Man City :)

Man City V Crystal Palace A

Our first match in October a solid 3-1 win, with goals coming from lampard, aguero and Dzeko all in 5 minutes!
A good performance with us being in control the whole game bar a slip in concentration which allowed McArthur to grab one back in the 85minute much to the delight of the home fans.

Man City V Burnley H
With Burnley having two former man city players they were determined to keep a clean sheet and proved we had made a mistake with our signings, they pushed us hard injuring both silva and Demichelis. However aguero managed to eventually find the back of net in the 71st​ minute aiding another 3 points to the cause.

Man City V Atletico H

This team had the potential to push all the way, however a bad tackle from Deigo Godin saw himself get sent off in the 41st​ minute allowing volland and aguero to capitalise and giving us a 3-1 victory. Putting us top of our group stage in the champions league!

Man City V Leicester A
Leicester are having a good season and they showed it here, giving us a great match they took the lead in the 59minute and looked like they were going to pull of an upset bar a poor foul on aguero allowing lampard to score a much needed penalty. Ultimately a disappointing result however you cant win them all and in the end we were grateful to come out with a point.

Man City V Huddersfield A

Pellegrini continues to throw out strong sides in the capital one cup, much to the delight of the fans, and while new sporting director would like to see some chances be handed to our young players he won’t argue with the result. A 4-0 victory with Bony scoring two goals in a rare appearance for the blues.

Player of the Month
View attachment 254076

Worst Player of the Month

5 games average rating 6.46 and the wooden spoon goes too (drum roll please…)

View attachment 254075

Martin Demichelis

With his contract running out at the end of the season, his broken foot and his high wages sporting director has told pellegrini to make sure he doesn’t renew his contract, don’t rule out a possible January move.

Month Rating 9/10

P.S There were rumours of a transfer of Milner going to Newcastle (I think it was Newcastle) however milner’s form has improved along with his value earning himself a new contract so the verbal agreement has been thrown out the window xD (sorry mate hes worth over 11m now deals off for now at least!)

Last edited:
West Bromwich October Update
View attachment 253990
We started off the month with a match against Stoke. In a difficult month we were hoping for a win here, and we were not disappointed. They went up early through a 32 minute Bojan goal and we left it late to equalise in the 68th thanks to Gomis. It looked like we would have to settle for a point, but in the 87th minute Ideye scored, sending the Hawthorns into raptures. That was one goal accomplished, at least. We also defended really well, leaving them with only 40% possession, and although 4 of their 5 shots were on target they did not have a single clear cut chance. We did have 6 CCC's though, and I'm disappointed we only got 2.

Our next game was against Chelsea, and I thoroughly expected to lose. I was not disappointed, and a Costa hattrick, along with a Cuadrado effort was enough to bury us. I don't have too much to say about this one, I never expected us to do any better and we didn't, although it's always annoying not to score at least 1.

Finally we faced Tottenham. We were at home for this one, and I thought maybe we could eke out a draw. Sadly however, they were far more clinical. Kane scored in the 28th, and then Mirallas 10 minutes later. It was surprisingly even, and we had the same amount of shots then them, and one more on target then their 5. But we didn't take them, and lost anyway.

All in all, I'm not too unhappy about the results this month. What I am unhappy about is the style of football we're playing, and the fact we're not taking our chances. Pulis could find himself in a Big Mac if he doesn't watch out....

Player of the month
View attachment 253975
Jonas Olsson
Surprising, considering the form of our defence but Jonas has been excellent this month. He got MoM against stoke, and has not dipped below 7.00. Goes to show what a bad month we've had though.
Worst player of the month
View attachment 253973
Youssouf Mulumbu
Pretty much everyone has been poor this month, and he's no exception. It was another difficult month to choose, but he's done precisely nothing so I figure he's as deserving as any.
Next month
Looking for at least 7 points, we have 3 very winnable games + Manchester City so hopefully our form can pick up. Whether Pulis will be manager through it though remains to be seen...

View attachment 253856

Newcastle Chairman Satisfied with October Results

Shearer is satisfied with the performances over a tricky October run of fixtures.

Newcastle 0 - 1 Chelsea: We were unfortunate to come away with a loss here as it could have gone either way with Chelsea scoring the only goal of the game on the hour mark

Tottenham 1 - 1 Newcastle: A good point away from home at tough opposition, shows that Tabarez has really improved things defensively with a lack of quality defenders - impressive

Newcastle 3 - 1 Southampton: An emphatic win against a struggling Southampton team finishing off an ok month for the Magpies.

Player of the month: Moussa Sissoko, goals from midfield against Tottenham and Southampton have been enough to secure Moussa as the player of the month.

Transfer News: Shearar also hinted that the club may have done a deal for an experienced premier league midfielder who would be joining in January, continuing that the club was always on the look out for deals even when the transfer window isn't officially over.

Transfer News: Shearar also hinted that the club may have done a deal for an experienced premier league midfielder who would be joining in January, continuing that the club was always on the look out for deals even when the transfer window isn't officially over.

You might want to read my update mate!

[/QUOTE]

View attachment 253840

Newcastle Outraged by "unprofessional and deceitful" City Chairman

Newcastle have today released a statement regarding the recent events involving rival premier league side Manchester City.

"Newcastle United FC will no longer look to engage in any form of business with Manchester City FC after their chairman decided to throw out an agreed deal, in public, without letting us know in private that they would like to go back on the plan. Although it was only a gentleman's agreement and nothing could be finalised until the transfer window opened we were deceitfully led to believe that the deal was done and that it would be going through on January 1st. This unprofessional showing has revealed the City owner's lack of care for his fellow league owners and we would strongly advise that other clubs think very strongly before conducting business with him."

Back