Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Man City's Sporting Director responds to allegations

Laughs off anger 'I have too much going on to care, however it was laid out in our negotiations':

'assuming that he doesnt get offered a new one'

enough said.

QPR October Update

QPR October Update

So as the months go by there are ups and downs at the club. One major down this months is that on loan liverpool left back jose enrique is out for 3 months and current manager chris ramsey may have to find a replacent however finances are looking dire and a major player may have to leave. But on with the good news. The club is still above the drop zone and survival doesnt look all that un likely
Match 1 vs Aston Villa
....benteke,benteke,benteke. Class striker. Christian bentekes hatrick condemned QPR to a home defeat to Aston Villa. Most players performed poorly however the usual suspect namely Alex McCarthy had another 7+ rated game. 2 injurys meant that the squad took major hits and we played nearly half the game with 10 men and this ultimately cost us. New signing Roberto Soldado had a poor game. A disappointment and not many positives to take away
QPR man of the match: Karl Henry

Match 2 vs Stoke
An away win vs stoke kept us well clear of the drop zone as Eduardo Vargas and Roberto Soldado scored goals to gain some valuable points. Most people in the team had good games and we kept possession very well considering we were away from home. Unfortunately Sandro disappointed and this could have been the reason we could not gain a more resounding lead.
QPR man of the match: Roberto Soldado

Match 3vs Arsenal
Our 3rd and final march of october was an absolute stinker. Ex-QPR man Loic Remy opened the scoring for arsenal in which QPR only had 1 shot on target capping dreadful performences from players such as Charlie Austin, Roberto Soldado and Adel Taarabat. A Horrific injury to Jose Enrique capped of our worst performance to date
QPR Man of the Match: Gino peruzzi

QPR PLAYER OF THE MONTH
3rd........Gino perruzzi 8%
2nd....... Karl Henry 12%
1st........Alex McCarthy 80%

Aims for November:
4 winabble games means itbis really important we take as many points as we can. We are the favorites for 2 games (West ham and Burnley) and the other 2 ( Leicester and Palace) are both relagation candidates so a target for november is 8 points

Apologies about the lack of updates, these jugglers conventions are really long winded!

(In reality, typed out a nice big review, and my computer crashed. I'll have another crack in the morning)

Last edited:
What the f*** is De Boer doing!? 3 losses..!

EDIT - And then I see BR as MotM... :(

Last edited:
Wow a brilliant October the West Ham then a terrible November! Still going well in mid table which is nice

Sorry I haven't done an update for a while I'm away camping! Will do when I get back

View attachment 885927

An average month for Man City :I
Man City V Man Utd (H)
Our first match in November, a terrible 4-0 loss
A poor performance from us and we got a spanking as a result much to the fans annoyance.
Man City V Atletico (A)
Last time out our home advantage proved to be enough to get us the 3 points sadly the same was for Atletico we lost 3-1
A 4-0 victory with Bony scoring two goals in a rare appearance for the blues.
The rest of the month
This went much better with wins against Liverpool, Newcastle, cska and west brom with aguero being his usual brilliant self.
Player of the Month
Aguero who else? Top scorer and average rating of last 5 games 7.72
Worst Player of the Month
5 games average rating 6.38 and the wooden spoon goes too (drum roll please…)
Mangala
32m was spent on this lad has potential but needs to improve
Month Rating 6.5/10

QPR brief update

Qpr monthly review will be released in the next few hours but manager chris Ramseys position is very insecure.

Disclaimer could you please clear out some of your private messages I have a urgent matter that needs dealing with. Thanks

View attachment 253566

View attachment 253565 & View attachment 253564

EURO Cup

Drew with Trabzonspor. Lost to Celtic. Won against Celtic and RB Salzburg. Versus Celtic we won the first game 6-0, cause that's how we to against British clubs.Hat-trick by Ndoye.

Capital One Cup

Lost against Stoke 2-3.

PREMIER DIVISION

OCTOBER
vs. Burnley, Leicester and Manchester United.

Against Man Utd we showed our strength. They just couldn't get through, although our keeper was injured and our defense didn't have the best day. In fact I think ManU actually showed us how shat they really are.

Win against Burnley and lost against Leicester.

NOVEMBER
vs. Liverpool, Newcastle, West Brom and Chelsea

Probably the best month we've had this season so far.

We started off by humiliating Liverpool in a 4-1 victory. Liverpool were miserable and they left the pitch crying.

View attachment 886160

Then we won against Newcastle and West Brom.
And last match of the month was against Chelsea, to whom we lost in a goal bonanza.

Chelsea were lucky to win. They won just because in the 80th minute our players started to relax and then Chelsea started to get lucky.

Next month the only tough fixture should be against Manchester City.

View attachment 253560

Up-To-December Update:

We managed today to get an exclusive insight into the club with the elusive chairman of Stoke City, Daniele Del Conte. Del Conte, who's Stoke side were languishing at the bottom of the league with one point from nine games, was enthusiastic nevertheless.

"We have little to worry about, I trust Brendan Rodgers to get us out of this mess. After all, his experience as a cup manager has gotten us to the Quarter Finals of the Capital One Cup!"

WAIT.

Bald. Thick Northern accent. BEARD.

THIS IS NOT BRENDAN RODGERS.

View attachment 886150
THIS IS ******* SEAN DYCHE!

WHERE IS RODGERS?

After all this, Rodgers was brought in as manager, and assuming that Sean Dyche has been taken out, he's probably not going to be managing anywhere again. Save perhaps the Stoke-On-Trent Trouts.

Without further ado, the results from November:

Stoke 1 - 0 Arsenal

(Walters)

A win to be proud of, over Princess Harry's merry band of foreign money-grabbers.

Yes, I am technically aware that Walters is 'technically' foreign. Irish doesn't count, though.

Tottenham HotSpuds 0 - 3 Mighty, Mighty Stoke

(Markovic, Sidwell, Palacios)

And we repeat it away, demolishing the Spuds with a huge win to help us on our march to the title...

Stoke 2 - 0 Smoked Ham United

(Sidwell x2)

And the Queen joins her grandson in the club of We-Lost-To-Stoke-This-Season. Three wins on the bounce, and that's showing we'd be obviously top of the league if Rodgers had realised he was meant to be managing us at the start of the season.

Southampton 0 -3 Stoke

(Bojan x2, N'Zonzi)

And 4 on the bounce for a 100% month, with Bodgers winning the manager of the month award. He deserves it. I mean, getting Sidwell and N'Zonzi to actually score? ****.

BRING IT IN THE COC, CITY.

Back