Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

QPR November Update

QPR November Update
An absolutely shocking month saw chris ramseys job becomebecome very insecure as only 2 points from a targeted 8 were picked up. Now only 1 point above the drop zone QPR need a big pick up to try and push towards mid table.

Match 1vs West Ham
A 0 3 loss was the worst possible way to start the month. Appalling performences from Alex McCarthy and gino peruzzi were part of the slaughter and we dissapointed defensively. We were also toothless in the attack as we had 13 shors to west hams 8 and still took a beating.
QPR player of the match: Leroy Fer

Match 2vs Crystal Palace
Tonny Trindade de vilhena tapped in a tight chance to take the tie. It was a more positive performance from QPR but another poor performance up front meant that we could not convert our chances. 2 injurys in the 16th and 17th minute also hurt our chances of a draw or win.
QPR Player of the Match: Steven Caulker

Match 3vs Burnley
Another game in which a poor attacking performance from new striker Roberto Soldado meant we didnt take maximum points from a 1 1 draw to Burnley. After the 10th minute our team was the better team but we couldnt get more that 1 goal and we drew to a side we should have beat.
QPR Player of the Match: Rio Ferdinand

Match 4vs Leicester
So nearly QPR got a win in november but a 90th minute goal undid all of the hard work to gain a point for Leicester. Great performances from some of the lads were all in vain as we failed to gain anything near to what we did in November.
QPR Player of the Match: Gino Peruzzi

QPR Player of the Month:
3rd........Charlie Austin 20%
2nd.......Leroy fer 35%
1st......... Steven Caulker 45%

Aims for December
OK. A very tough month starts with the biggest team in world football follewed by some scousers so im not expecting big things there things get slightly eaiser with a visit from Newcastle and a visit from spurs followed by the biggest match of the year for QPR. Chelsea at home. West Brom closes out the month.
points target:5-7 points
note: if we are in the relegation zone at the emd of Decemberanager chris ramsey may be FIRED

View attachment 253526
After seeing Everton fighting precariously against relegation this season, we have finally managed to catch up with chairman Lethal Bizzle.

"I am so sorry that I have not been able to be interviewed as of yet. Football will always be second fiddle to my main love of music and I have been on my DENCH summer tour of all the party capitals in the world. Needless to say I am so angry at the team as I have put lots of money into this club and I felt with the CL experience that we had signed we should be aiming for the CL places this season. Maybe we have brought too many players and they have not gelled as of yet. Either way Roberto and some of the players have this month to prove their worth to me or they will be getting binned off and told to LEAVE IT. I know fans will be angry with me for saying that music comes first but I promise them I don't want Everton FC to fail as it will be my money and time that would of been wasted as well as the fans. We will see how we get on in the month of December and hopefully I will be in a much better mood next time you speak to me."

View attachment 886222
After seeing Everton fighting precariously against relegation this season, we have finally managed to catch up with chairman Lethal Bizzle.

"I am so sorry that I have not been able to be interviewed as of yet. Football will always be second fiddle to my main love of music and I have been on my DENCH summer tour of all the party capitals in the world. Needless to say I am so angry at the team as I have put lots of money into this club and I felt with the CL experience that we had signed we should be aiming for the CL places this season. Maybe we have brought too many players and they have not gelled as of yet. Either way Roberto and some of the players have this month to prove their worth to me or they will be getting binned off and told to LEAVE IT. I know fans will be angry with me for saying that music comes first but I promise them I don't want Everton FC to fail as it will be my money and time that would of been wasted as well as the fans. We will see how we get on in the month of December and hopefully I will be in a much better mood next time you speak to me."

You did beat me... :(

Leicester Continue To Confound Critics!

Mr Fish is still away at a mysterious Jugglers convention (I mean seriously, who enjoys those things?!), but word coming out the undisclosed location is that he is still pleased by events at the King Power. The following statement was posted on the club website an hour later.

We are more than chuffed about how we are getting on. It's been a couple of months since I last spoke, but I'm keeping up to date with proceedings. Except the COC, but no-one cares about that. The win over Everton is pleasing, as we now have 4 points from 6 off the Merseyside teams this season. Suck on that guys!

We do have an annoying tendency to lose games we should win, but I plan to back big Nige Pearson in January. And by that, I mean I'll do the business so he doesn't have to, I'm not an idiot!

With December coming up, we will look forward to more action for the Foxes, and hopefully more wins.

Oh yes, one last thing. Keep an eye out next month, as there will be some interesting news regarding the ownership of the Foxes. Nothing bad, I assure you. Just.... interesting.

In Nigel We Trust,

Mr G Fish.

Interesting is certainly the word. We look on in hunger for what could be stunning developments.

View attachment 253523
November Update - Screw Spurs!

Mourinho's targets from last month were:
1. 9 points in the league
2. 4 points in the CL
3. Confirm progress in the CL
4. Stay top of the league
5. Play Zuniga in 1 game maximum.
6. (Recommended) Get Azpilicueta off the f***ing physio table.

Let's see how he did this time round.
Champions League - 2 games
Game 1 - Zenit St Petersburg [A]
Chelsea's first return to Roman Abramovich's (who?) homeland and it was a more hostile welcome than staring at a SM Mafia member face to face (and I have first hand experience of that :P (Liechtenstein FTW!)). We were comfortable for most of the game as Zenit showed why Roman had been so keen to leave Russia anyway. (It has been voted the 3rd most undesirable place to live, behind North Korea and SM). This win practically secured our place in the Round of 16.

Game 2 - Legia Warsaw [A]
Almost as easy as a training exercise (or playing against Man City :P ). Comfortable, and this ensures we top our group - meaning we could potentially face PSG, Dortmund or some team called Real Madrid (although that's Arsenal's job :P )

Summary: Comfortably through what could have been a tricky group. 11/10

Premier League - 4 games
Game 1 - Tottenham [A]
I didn't like white anyway... For once I can't blame it completely on Zuniga (I can try though) as Cech had an absolute shocker - even worse than Soldado playing for Spurs... A 3.8!!!

Game 2 - South Coast Tech Co. [H]
Cech redeemed himself here - winning Chelsea's MotM as we struggled to beat a team we should be beating comfortably. They are bottom FFS...

Game 3 - Bird's of Whales [A]
A long trip, especially as José has forgotten how to drive the team bus XD
Oh, and Borini has suddenly started scoring - long way to go to match the 43 he notched for me in an FM save.

Game 4 - Tigers FC [H]
Nice to see we've learnt how to defend... Dirty ******'s kicked the **** out of us, injuring 2 players yet not getting a single booking. They probably roared too loudly at the end as we suddenly realised we were 4-2 down and showed our true class. Superb comeback, and thankfully the injuries to Walcott and Fabregas weren't too serious (otherwise i may have had to get the Liechtensteiner Mafia involved)

Summary so far: Overcame a dodgy start (and WhiteShite FC) to be comfortably top of the league (by 2 points...). Still, it says something when Villa are our closest challengers :D 7/10

4 targets achieved, were the other 2?

Azpilicueta: Our Christmas present - due back just before the hectic fun starts (and then still unregistered...)
Zuniga: 3 out of 6 games
although he played well in 2 of them

POTM:
Shared between Cuadrado and Costa - Cuadrado played well for 4 games and then got injured, Costa was bad for 3 games then kicked into gear for the last 3

Zuniga Award:
Tough one - Bertrand edges it ahead of Willian and Zouma, but no-one played consistently bad

Next month's targets:
6 league games : 12 points (including a victory over the old men of Manchester)
Zuniga playing well?
Sorting out the injury list

November

Amazing result at the Etihad followed up with a good win in our other tough game. We beat top 4 challengers Aston Villa but screwed up our easiest match of the month
Thrilling fight set up between the top 5. How long can Villa stay in the hunt?

Man City 0-4 Man Utd
Falcao
Herrera
Pogba
Young
View attachment 253429
What a time to be alive. Ironically its former United No4 Ben Amos that was in the City goal having a utter mare!

Man Utd 4-2 Everton
Shaw
Mata
Di Maria
Pogba
View attachment 253427
Our French midfielder had his best game yet and the 3 in front of him were clinical

Sunderland 2-0 Man Utd
View attachment 253426
Wow what happened here? Falcao and our forwards stank up the show instantly undoing all the good work from the start of the month

Man Utd 2-0 Aston Villa
Pogba
Falcao
View attachment 253425
A great team performance dragged us back into contention after the Sunderland slip up. Were still 4 points off top spot but stopped Villa pulling away.

December targets
6 Games coming up in December. Burnley & QPR are in relegation problems so i'd expect 3 points from those games. Palace, Leicester & West Ham are all together in mid table and all capable of an upset. But the key game in December is the 6 pointer against Arsenal. For now it will secure a top 4 spot for the winner but with both our eyes firmly on the title race there its our biggest game till the end of January

'What a time to be alive. Ironically its former United No4 Ben Amos that was in the City goal having a utter nightmare!'

I cant believe that, totally missed that why was he in goal lol?

Guys,

December update will be tonight.

The transfer window will then commence until Monday 9PM (48hrs).
I will announce all of this later...please dont be sending me any requests until I officially open the window :)

Time to get all of those press conferences in before I open the window!

Cheers.

Last edited:

Louie Van Gaals Boxing day sales

View attachment 253261

The following players are for sale
GK V Valdes £10m, Best Keeper on the Market!
DC Marcos Rojo £25m
AT Robin Van Persie £25m

For Loan
Ross Barkley

Always open to offers on other players so drop me a pm if anyone takes your fancy

Koeman Sacked!

football-ronald-koeman-southampton-sunderland-premier-league_3218325.jpg

After a month full of losses, and with the pressure mounting Ronald Koeman has been sacked by club chairman Bill Gates. Koeman joined in July and both he and Gates were optimistic about the future but it seems the summer signings weren't enough to save Koeman's job. Many will blame the sales as the main reason of Koeman's sacking but many have said Koeman has the players he just can't utilise their ability.

Speculation has been rife predicting who the new manager will be, with names such as Martin O'Neill and Teddy Sheringham popping up with O'Neill being the favourite. Whoever takes over has a big job on their hands.

Last edited:
Martin O'Neill

Gets The Southampton Job!

4b50dd63716c9a30ab0ed8cfa574ba61.jpg

Irish manager Martin O'Neill has been confirmed as the new Southampton manager, leaving his role as the Ireland manager with immediate effect.

The 63 year old has managed in the Premier League throughout his colourful management career, managing the likes of Sunderland and Aston Villa and at 63 he could have the experiance a struggling Premier League side like Southampton need. Whether he will edit the backroom staff is yet to be announced, but never the less O'Neill has commented saying he "welcomed the oppurtunity to be back in the Premiership" and he will try his best to resurrect the fallen Saints.

Will O'Neill be the hero Southampton need?

Just to alert everyone QPR striker Charlie Austin is for sale. Will be considering any bids i recive

View attachment 253236

Newcastle Mixed Form Continues

November has been another month of mixed results for Newcastle United says chairman Alan Shearer. The month started off on a positive note with a good 2-0 win against struggling Swansea. Shearer says that a win was expected from this fixture and that anything less would have been viewed as a disappointment. However, the following losses to Hull and Manchester City were not in the script. Shearer said that he hoped the result against Hull was just an anomaly and that Tabarez's good start had earned him some slack, so the result would be judged as a 'one-off'. Shearer went on to say that the loss against Man City was more acceptable, but that he would have liked to have got one over on the team with the unprofessional owners.

Transfer List

• [*=center]Emmanuel Riviere - £4.5 million (value £6m)
    [*=center]Yoan Gouffran - £4.5 million (value £6m)
    [*=center]Papis Cisse - £6million (value £7.25m)
    [*=center]Cheick Tiote - £15million (value £8.5m)
    [*=center]Offers welcomed for everyone else

Sorry guys I'll send the update out later tonight and then announce the window in the morning. Ended up heading out tonight...stupid social life :p

Back