Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 253070
The FA announces the Winter Transfer Window as Open
(Window closes on Monday 6pm)

Well chairmen, it is that time again, the opening of the transfer window! Please check the rules on the limit of FGN and DOM players allowed per season and per window. Use page 38 of this thread to see the closing of the previous window to confirm how many of each transfer you have used up and what you have left.

Please can all chairman fill in this simple template below.
(Using the rules on the first page, each chairman is expected to calculate the transfer costs and the new wages the player will be on)
Any transfer request that isn't in this format will be discarded.

Template

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Type[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Player[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current Team[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Team[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current Wage[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Wage[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Transfer Cost[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FGN[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]DOM[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]LOAN[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FGN18[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FREE[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I will be keeping the window open until Monday 6pm!

--Game Save--
https://mega.co.nz/#!gs0FFJ5Q!YbmsmKuA8drYFwnjzFudYLt9qMTujHeO_TFWUg3j6GU

Any questions PM me!

Well, throwing money at it worked well for United :P

I'm gobsmacked cant believe we've spent so much and made so little, Cant even blame the wages as there only £100k a week higher than when i took over. Well guess everyone is on the market but these are the guys that MUST GO in January

GK V Valdes £10m
DC Marcos Rojo £15m
MC M Carrick £1m
ML A Young £8m
AT Robin Van Persie £18m

LVG wont use wingers so no place for Young. Love him in real life think he's one of the best wingers in the game, Carrick is holding up Ward Prowse's development, RVP has got 5 starts all season and will never get ahead of Rooney to be the only striker. And as for who's the best keeper on the market? Well you decide! Cech is also out injured till late Feb/March Valdes is ready to play!

Last edited:

December

Where it ALL GOES WRONG!
Money has already been discussed so enough of that but on the pitch we were a joke!
Expected 6 points from the struggling teams but drew with QPR
I said Mid table sides Palace, Leicester & West ham were all capable of an upset but never in my wildest dreams expected them all to pull of a upset.

QPR 2-2 Man Utd
Rooney
Falcao
View attachment 253033
Played one of the worst teams in the League who had there keeper sent off and only got 1 point

Man Utd 3-0 Arsenal
Falcao 3
View attachment 253032
The sole source of happiness What a result this could turn out to be! Perfect all round performance keeping Arsenal from having a shot on target. Could be a huge 3 points come the end of the season

West Ham 2-2 Man Utd
Mata
Van Persie
View attachment 253031
Lost a few players to injury and threw away another 2 points from another below par performance.

Man Utd 0-4 Leicester
View attachment 253030
There are no words that can describe this result!

Burnley 0-2 Man Utd
Falcao 2
View attachment 253029
First away win of the month

Man Utd 0-1 Crystal Palace
View attachment 253027
Rojo says goodbye to Old Trafford 5 minutes into what looks like an awful game to match our awful result.

January Targets
So were 10 points off top and cant slip up again if were to mount a challenge. January look much tougher than December with Liverpool at home and trips to top of the table Chelsea and 3rd place Newcastle in a game that could finish 5-5 the way we've both played this season with a trip to Stoke also awaiting.

these are the guys that MUST GO in January

GK V Valdes £10m
DC Marcos Rojo £15m
MC M Carrick £1m
ML A Young £8m
AT Robin Van Persie £18m

Surely if they must go, you'd think about offering them at reasonable prices?! £8m for an ageing young, £18m for an old striker and £15m for a flopped defender? No thanks

Surely if they must go, you'd think about offering them at reasonable prices?! £8m for an ageing young, £18m for an old striker and £15m for a flopped defender? No thanks

Thats my estimation! RVP Very reasonable for a top 10 striker in the game, considering what you would have to pay for a -9 player! Rojo again would be a starting DC or DL in almost any team outside the top 2, Young is English and has at least 4 seasons in him. Perfect player for Newcastle btw!

If you dont like the price and are interested put in a bid and we'll talk were a open market this is not Tesco's. Dont be scared to bid. moaning gets you nowhere action will!

Thats my estimation! RVP Very reasonable for a top 10 striker in the game, considering what you would have to pay for a -9 player! Rojo again would be a starting DC or DL in almost any team outside the top 2, Young is English and has at least 4 seasons in him. Perfect player for Newcastle btw!

If you dont like the price and are interested put in a bid and we'll talk were a open market this is not Tesco's. Dont be scared to bid. moaning gets you nowhere action will!

The wages for each would bankrupt any team outside the top four! Am I right in saying that this with this window even C2C transfers are subject to wage increases?

As for Stoke, I am open to offers on players, but not on the boss that is Bodgers :D

The wages for each would bankrupt any team outside the top four! Am I right in saying that this with this window even C2C transfers are subject to wage increases?

I think he said that wages are frozen for the first season. But I'm not 100% sure.

Oh for CRYING out LOUD! Every player is availble at LFC for a reasonable price. :/

Btw Disclaimer, what are the rules for being "in the red"? As some teams have a negative balance, but aren't under a transfer embargo.

Sorry guys I haven't been able to get on all week so I've missed a couple of updates. I'll try getting an announcement out today and also a transfer list for the winter transfer window. I have missed a lot so I am trying to catch up on what has happened both on this thread and in the game.

Arsenal November+December update

View attachment 253014
Arsenal fail to impress, conceding important points.
In a couple of action-packed months. Arsenal have struggled to find stability, giving away important points in the fight for Champions League spots. We have struggled to perform in the important games, meaning we are now a long way from competing for the title, as we continue to sit in 5th place.

Results November:

Stoke - Arsenal 1-0 LOSS
Anderlecht Arsenal 0-1 WIN
West Ham - Arsenal 0-1 WIN
Arsenal - Crystal Palace 5-2 WIN
Leverkusen - Arsenal 1-2 WIN
Burnley - Arsenal 1-3 WIN

If it wasn't for the horrible loss at Stoke, this would have been a perfect month. Stoke were on their normal behaviour, injuring 3 of my players, including 2 that had to come off within the first 10 minutes. We struggled to get back in the game and lost deservedly. The big game this month was Leverkusen away, which we won brilliantly. This made sure that the top spot in the group was ours.

Results December:

Arsenal - Leicester 4-2 WIN
Man Utd - Arsenal 3-0 LOSS
Arsenal - Basel 0-0 DRAW
Arsenal - Liverpool 2-2 DRAW
Norwich - Arsenal 1-2 WIN
Chelsea - Arsenal 0-0 DRAW
Arsenal - West Brom 2-0 WIN
Newcastle - Arsenal 5-0 LOSS

Another month where things would have been good if not for one result. The loss to Man Utd certainly hurt, but with Falcao on fire, there wasn't much we could do. Then again, the Man Utd side might be torn apart now i the January window, so we could get our revenge in May.
All in all, a decent month, were it not for the horrific loss to Newcastle. The loss was made worse by the fact that Newcastle are currently in 3rd, and we had a chance to really cement our place in the top 4. Now we are in 5th, only 1 point off Man Utd in 4th, but 11 points behind Chelsea. It looks like another season where CL-football is the "trophy" we can aim for in the league. But speaking of trophies, we progressed in the Capitol One Cup, and are now facing a mouthwatering double-header vs Spuds in the semis. What a couple of games that could be! We also won our group in the CL, but face a tough draw in Schalke 04.

Transfer Window statement
Several players are available for transfer in this window. We will be looking to strengthen the squad once again, and thus some players may be sold if a decent bid is made.
The available players are:

For transfer
David Ospina
Gabriel Paulista
Natxo Monreal
Santi Cazorla
Hatem Ben Arfa
For Loan
Serge Gnabry
George Williams
Sean Murray

Spurs Transfer List
Ok, so I don't have the time to do a proper post yet, but it wanted to get this done.

Nacer Chadli- £10m
Etienne Capoue- £8m
Benjamin Stambouli- £8m

All prices are negotiable. Send me a PM and we'll work something out. Thanks.

View attachment 887454

Another solid month for Man City keeping us in 2nd​
Beating Tottenham 5-1, was a particular highlight with the only negative coming to a 3-0 loss to hull. Players continue to perform well overall and a trophy looks viable with us entering the semi-final of the capital cup as well.

View attachment 252992

In terms of January transfers were under embargo so at the min wont be buying anyone however our balance is only minus 500k and our end of the season projection means we are to pass financial fair play easily and will have no balance problems :)

I would happy do a deal on anyone if the price is right particularly keen to sell Fernando (dm) if anyone’s interested
Also can we make offers for players whose contracts run out at the end of the season?

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]QPR September Update[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Chris Ramsey saves his job with an awesome december. Victorys in places where i'd all but accepted defeat before the game had been played. The team have really responded well to being so close to the drop zone and have powered their way up the table. We have done really well and showed great character ;) to be where we are in the league right now.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Game 1 vs Manchester United[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]The biggest team in the world had to play against a group of lads playing in white city estate. No contest right. WRONG. Somehow 10 Man QPR managed to escape a thrashing and come away from the match with a point. England striker Wayne Rooney scored a first minute penalty and from there it looked like it could be a long afternoon for the hoops but 10 minutes later Charlie Austin scored a goal to level up the game. It looked as if the Manchester team would score again but just on the brink of half time Zarate scored to put QPR 2-1 up. Could they hold this lead for the whole match. Unfortunate not. Goal keeper Alex McCarthy capped off a poor performance with a red card in the 56th minute and within the next 15 minutes United grabbed the last goal of the game.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]QPR Player of the Match: Mauricio Isla[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Game 2 vs Liverpool[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]We went to Merseyside expecting a loss but QPR's great run continued with a 3-1. After 2 minutes the game was 1-1 and it looked a close affair but goals from Roberto Soldado and Eduardo Vargas gave us a 1-3 win away from home against a team who finished December 1 place above us. A win we thoroughly deserved. We coming for you Liverpool. Be afraid.....be very afraid.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]QPR Player of the Match: Eduardo Vargas[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Game 3 vs Newcastle[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Nothing to talk about here. It really was that boring 0-0.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]QRP Player of the Match: Yun Suk-Young[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Game 4 vs Tottenham[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]An Away win vs tottenham. Could this month get any better. A double from the ex-spurs man meant that we picked up all 3 points at the lane. Lots of top performances from the lads and the club really do look like we can beat the drop if we pick up points at crucial times. The future looks bright for QPR.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]QPR Man of the Match: Yun Suk-Young[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Game 5 vs Chelsea[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Ok it had to end sometime although it is rather bitter for it to be against the rent boys and our local rivals Chelsea. They went 0-2 up in the first half and although we fought hard we could only get 1 back but the lads gave it their all and i'm not disappointed in them 1 bit.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]QPR Player of the Match: Gino Peruzzi[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Game 6 vs WBA[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]Ok now I am dissapointed. A game which we could have won and esculated further up the table thrown away and this leaves up 3 points above the drop zone. An early goal from Isla made it look like it could be a comfterble day but alas it was not to be. A 3-1 loss sent everyone home dissapointed.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]QPR Player of the Match: Gino Peruzzi[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]QPR Player of the Month:[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]5th place...................Rob Green 10%[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]4th place...................Roberto Soldado 12%[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]3rd place................... Eduardo Vargas 20%[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]2nd Place................... Yun Suk-Young 28%[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif]1st Place.................... Gino Peruzzi 30%[/FONT]

McBromwich Nov-Dec Update
View attachment 253018
The first thing to happen this month was the sacking of Tony Pulis to be replaced with Ramon Diaz , a manager of considerable pedigree. He has a lot of experience in managing some top sides in Argentina, including River Plate.
View attachment 253017
The new man in charge toasts to success
In Diaz's first match in charge we won an emphatic 4-0 victory against struggling Southampton, courtesy of goals from
Ideye, Gimenez (his first!) and a brace from Gomis. We absolutely dominated this match, as expected.

In our next match we faced Gomis' former side Swansea. He didn't let past allegiances stop him from equalising Ki's goal to put us at a 1 all tie. We were very much the dominant side in this game, and it's annoying we couldn't win it.

Our next match was against Hull. They opened well with a goal from Jelavic at 11, and then scored again 23 minutes later through N'Doye. Only 3 minutes after half time Anichebe scored his first this season. Sadly that didn't spark a comeback, and while losing to Hull is disappointing it was an away match, so I can't complain too much.

We then faced Manchester City. As expected they won, although a goal from Morrison added some respectability to the 3-0 scoreline.

In our first game of December we faced Everton. It was a very tight match, but they only managed to get 2 of their ten shots on target, and an Anichebe goal won it by the slimmest of margins.

After that we squared off against Sunderland. I'm very disappointed not to take at least a point from this, at home as well but their keeper was amazing and Foster conceded 3 to lose 3-0.

We had another tight game coming up, against Aston Villa. They went up after just under 10 minutes thanks to Valencia, but another goal from Anichebe with only 10 left saved us.

West Ham were our next opponents.2 goals from Ideye in 5 minutes gave us a comfortable win, as they had not a single shot on target.

I wasn't expecting anything out of a match against Arseholeanal and sadly we couldn't tell that pompous ***** of a prince where he could shove it. Sanchez and Wilshere both scored, and we were unable to get anything out of this.

In our final match of the month against QPR one of the strangest tactical decisions ever seen paid off. Diaz, having clearly had too much wine, decided to play centre back Jonas Olsson as a...striker??? Bizarrely enough, he scored our second in the 30th minute. Tactical genius or just a fluke? Anywho, we won 3 - 1
thanks to a brace from Gomis, despite them going up early through Isla.

Player of the month(s)
View attachment 253009
Victor Anichebe
Here's someone I never thought I'd give this award to! After a very barren patch, Anichebe has come up big when needed, and I'm very pleased not to rely on Gomis and Ideye as our only source of goals.

Worst player of the month(s)
View attachment 253006
Sebastian Pocognoli
Seb "why is Filipe Luis not playing ahead of you" Pocognoli has been abysmal. He has no redeeming factors whatsoever, and frankly I might hire the Sammarinese mafia to sort out our problem.

Next Month
Crystal Palace and Swansea are two winnable games, although an easier draw in the FA Cup would've been nice. Burnley are rock bottom, and I would be shocked if we got anything less the 3 points. Leicester is a 50/50 game, they beat Manchester United recently so that could go either way. Finally Liverpool and Man U are both games I expect to lose.

Also, a final note: All players other then Ideye, Gomis and Jimenez are available. PM me if interested, I'm willing to negotiate.

[h=1][/h]

Back