Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 252971
Bizzle has announced everybody is available at the right price after being placed under a transfer embargo and welcomes all offers for his places. Sitting 17th in the league, Roberto Martinez has his job hanging on by a thread and one more wrong move will see him sacked.

swansea-city-afc.png

The Swans are drowning – November and December update

Swansea have had a terrible run of form that has seen the club fall into the relegation and stay there for most of the season now. While the team have rarely been dominated in games, they have been unable to finish their chances which has left them as the 2nd​ lowest goal scoring team in the league above only burnley.

November

Swansea 0 – 2 Newcastle
West Brom 1 – 1 Swansea
Swansea 0 – 3 Chelsea
Tottenham 0 – 0 Swansea

4 games, 2 points and 1 goal. A terrible month in which only 1 clean sheet was kept and there was not a single win. The single goal came from Ki which meant that the strikers didn’t score a goal in this month. Diouf did miss most of the month with an injury but the team should be able to handle the loss of any player. This poor month means that the club have now gone 7 games in the league without a win and are desperately looking for answers from somewhere before they are stuck in a relegation battle.

December

Swansea 0 – 1 Southampton
Swansea 1 – 0 Stoke
Hull 1 – 1 Swansea
Swansea 0 – 0 Sunderland
Everton 3 – 1 Swansea
Swansea 1 – 2 Man city

Two impressive results in the month of December with a win against Stoke and a draw away from home against Hull were not enough to hide the fact that Swansea have not improved enough in front of goal. 4 goals in 6 games is a large improvement compared to last month but they also ended up conceding 7 in those games including a big lose to Everton at Goodison park.
With improvements over January the club could push back up the table but will it be possible to attract the right players to the club while they sit in the relegation zone?

Player of the season so far

1379606239833_lc_galleryImage_Wales_captain_Ashley_Will.JPG

Ashley Williams

The club captain has tried his best to drag the team up the table with the best passing and tacking ratio for the team. He also has the best average rating of any player to have played at least 10 games. He has formed a decent partnership with Jordi Amat that has seen the defence be a lot tighter since the start of the season.

Worst player of the season so far

Lukasz-Fabianski.jpg

Lukasz Fabianski

There was plenty of competition for this award with player like Kyle Naughton, Peter Crouch and Nathan Dyer all going for it. However having conceded 29 goals in just 18 league games with an average rating of just 6.49, Lukasz Fabianski walks away with the award quite easily. With only 4 clean sheets in the first half of the season, Fabianski is not going to win the golden glove award this season. With so many of the games this season being close the smallest margins can cost teams and so far it seems that Fabianski is that margin. Constantly gaining the lowest rating of the starting team is more than just coincidence.

Swansea must be looking for a new goalkeeper if they plan on pushing back up the table and they have already been linked with a move for Victor Valdes of Manchester United. Whether they could afford that kind of deal however with Valdes reportedly on wages around £70k a week is questionable.

Btw Disclaimer, what are the rules for being "in the red"? As some teams have a negative balance, but aren't under a transfer embargo.

Teams who are under -£10 million have been let off, teams over that haven't.

Man City are still in the red due to them being over -£10 million after the close of the transfer window. Currently they are just 500k in the red but will still be required to sell before they buy.

actually mate thats not true because I sold Illheanco for 3.5m mill before the window was shut (but after the first update so to speak) so I finished on less than a balance of ten million

I can delete this post if its seen as moaning all over the thread haha

Swansea_City_AFC.png

Swansea announce their updated transfer list

Swansea have announced their winter transfer list and there are some surprising names on the list. Both Ki and Fernandez are on the list as the club look to improve their fortunes on the pitch and get back to where they should be.

Ki Sung-Yeung £10 million
Federico Fernandez £12.5 million
Kyle Naughton £5 million
Leon Britton £1 million
Peter Crouch £1 million
Wayne Routledge £5 million

The club have also announced the positions they are looking to improve.

Right Back
Central Midfielder
Right Winger

Last edited:
View attachment 252913
December Update + Transfer List
Firstly a message from the special one to everyone else in the league (Except those he likes - so no-one :P )
View attachment 252911

The special one only had a few targets this time round :
6 league games : 12 points
Zuniga playing well?
Sorting out the injury list

1. Zuniga playing well? - No chance, November was a one off :( TRANSFER LISTED (Prices will be at the end)
2. Sorting out the injury list - Nope, 5 first teamers out (Oscar, Bertrand, Walcott, Danilo and Cech). Cech is injured with a fractured skull...
View attachment 252885
^ Clearly he needs new headgear... I blame the SM Mafia (probably Lewie considering how well Liverpool are doing)

3. 12 points - 14 points :D

Game 1 - Arab Cash
A draw keeps us in front of them in the table, we had more than one shot on target (unusual for a big away game with José in charge)

Game 2 - (C)rap Music (Everton)
Borini scored again. Enough said. Courtois had a shocker, Costa had enough of the music and went off with a damaged ear (imagine if he actually had :P )

Game 3 - Sunderland

We won, Zuniga played to the best of his ability (a 6.30), Terry got sent off, blah blah blaham

Game 4 - Harry's money-grabbing foreigners
Disappointing, last year it was 6-0. Tbf most of the team were put off by the ginger hair in the crowd, and Fabregas couldn't take it any longer.

Game 5 - They've got Soldado up front :D
And then he scored.... Zuniga slowly getting worse (6.10) and Jay DaSilva got his debut - and was rated even worse than Zuniga :/

Game 6 - Benteke
Comfortable win as Villa slide down the table, even Zuniga got above a 6.60....

4. Not mentioned above, but pay UEFA so we get a favourable CL draw - FAILED... I didn't want to win it anyway...
View attachment 252876
Can we have an investigation into how City and Arsenal got such favourable draws? Smells like FIFA got involved..
Next months targets:
13 points in the league
Win in the FA Cup (we're only 1-33 favourites to beat Port Vale...)
Sell Zuniga
Make a bargain signing (optional)
Re-register Azpi.

As promised - here is the official Chelsea FC Winter Transfer List:
Camilo Zuniga - £5m (open to negotiation)
Ramires - Make an opening bid and I'll consider
Ryan Bertrand - £6m

Most other players are available at a reasonable price (Hazard's 'reasonable price' is £75m)

swansea-city-afc.png

A change in manager for The Swans

Swansea have recently announced the immediate departure of former manager Garry Monk with former Portugal manager Paulo Bento coming in to take the helm. Garry Monk leaves the club in the relegation zone and 3 points from safety. Swansea have won only 3 league games so far this season and are falling far short of their pre season target of European football. With a new manager in charge bringing in his own ideas it will be interesting to see how Swansea perform in the 2nd half of the season.

Excuse me, WBA no longer exists. We are now McBromalds Donalds Association Football Club® and should be referred to as such. Thank you.

Calliang yourselfs by that ridiculous name is something i will not do. You are devalueing your team and its fans we here at QPR will continue to call you WBA.

WIN, WIN & WIN

FROM HULL CITY A.F.C

Another great month from Martin Jol. We went from two losses to ZERO losses compared to last month.

We started December with almost losing to TOTTENHAM. We got a penalty on the second minute, which, of course we scored. The they went ahead by scoring two goals. On the 69th minute we scored an equalizer and shut the gates to our goal.

Then we put SOUTHAMPTON gently to sleep by winning 2-1. After SHampton, we faced an Europa league game against TrabzonsBorat. We left the field winning 3-1.

Back to the league, where we drew 1-1 with both Swansea and Everton. We also drew Stoke 0-0.

And of course we put the Citizens to sleep by destroying them 3-0.

TRANSFER LIST
PS! I prefer trades

Stephen Quinn
Alex Bruce
Robbie Brady
Sone Aluko
Steve Harper

Make your offers

Last edited:

View attachment 252747
Price cuts and other players that have been linked with moves

Transfer List
AM Angel Di Maria £39m
AT Robin Van Persie £11m
ML A Young £5m

MC M Carrick £1m

Always open for discussions

EDIT
Two players sold already were rolling tonight!

Last edited:
I quite like Chadli he and Ashley Young are probably two of my favorite affordable wingers in the game! But i dont like him that much lol

Chadli and Capoue? :D

Nah, I think even if I had the money to pay for Di Maria, the wages would kill me :D

Firstly apologies for the lack of updates since the September update.

View attachment 252732

Sunderland chairman Phillips satisfied with recent form

Sunderland found themselves in 18th place after the 1-2 loss at home to Q.P.R at the backend of September however after Phillips outburst Poyet and the players have dragged the team out of the relegation zone and into 12th place nine points above the relegation zone.

Since September Sunderland have racked up 5 wins most notably a 2-0 win at home to Manchester United and a 2-1 away win at White Hart Lane. There were also three away wins at Crystal Palace (2-1), Leicester (2-1) and an resounding 3-0 win at the Hawthorns. Four Draws and Four Losses were also recorded during this period.

Performance wise Sunderland need to improve at home with only 8 points picked up from 9 games.

Form Player

View attachment 252731

Flop of the Moment

View attachment 252730
Patrick Van Aanholt

Although this could be down to the fact the manager keeps using him out of position.

Transfer List

Jordi Gomez 2.5m
Seb Larsson 2.5m
Liam Bridcutt 4m
Lee Cattermole 2.5m
Wes Brown £0

Offers considered on

Adam Johnson
Connor Wickham

Swaps also considered for any players.

swansea-city-afc.png

2 new faces in at the Liberty Stadium

Swansea have announced the first 2 signings of the winter transfer window with both Victor Valdes and Phil Jagielka coming from Manchester United for a combined fee around £15 million. Swansea had announced earlier in the day that they were looking for a new keeper after the disappointing performances of Lukasz Fabianski and they have fulfilled on that by bringing in one of the best goalkeepers of the last decade. Having gained his fitness back at the facilities and cost of Manchester United he will now surely become the no.1 keeper for the Swans for the next few years. Jagielka has also come with him to sure up what has been a leaky defence. Although Williams has been impressive so far this season his partners in Amat and Fernandez have not been as good and the Swansea chairman must be hoping that Jagielka will help form a formidable partnership.

Swansea have also announced an updated transfer list with new prices.

Ki Sung-Yeung £8 million
Federico Fernandez £10 million
Kyle Naughton £4 million
Leon Britton £500k
Peter Crouch £500k
Wayne Routledge £4 million

The Swansea chairman has also announced that he is likely to be busy for most of tomorrow and is therefore unlikely to respond to messages during the day and so is hoping to conclude his business tonight.

Disclaimer, are we allowed to approach players on pre-contracts now? And if so, do they go on the free transfer quota? I am aware that we cannot approach each others players yet because of the 3 month rule.

Disclaimer, are we allowed to approach players on pre-contracts now? And if so, do they go on the free transfer quota? I am aware that we cannot approach each others players yet because of the 3 month rule.

Yes, chairman can now do that :) They will join in the Summer though.

Back