Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Says the club trying to sell one of their best players...

I have a plan in place. You dont need to worry about that. The difference between us and you is that over here at QPR we have a FOOTBALL CLUB full of passion and pride. Over there at chelsea its just a buissness with plastic flags and plastic fans.

This is the best rivalry I have seen since the LUAP/Godfish days! :D

I have a plan in place. You dont need to worry about that. The difference between us and you is that over here at QPR we have a FOOTBALL CLUB full of passion and pride. Over there at chelsea its just a buissness with plastic flags and plastic fans.
I have a plan too, it doesn't involve me selling Hazard though....

I have a plan too, it doesn't involve me selling Hazard though....

Why keep him cooped up at Stamford Bridge. Why not let him go to a big club like man city or the red devils

Why keep him cooped up at Stamford Bridge. Why not let him go to a big club like man city or the red devils
Why are you keeping all of QPR's players cooped up at Loftus Road? Let them go to the second best team in West London - Fulham.
P.S. Sorry for making the thread a lot longer :P

I propose a referendum, to decide whether QPR football club should stay in west london, so we can end this rivalry once and for all! Cameron for mayor!

I propose a referendum, to decide whether QPR football club should stay in west london, so we can end this rivalry once and for all! Cameron for mayor!
I'm all for kicking them out, only one small team allowed - we already have Fulham :P

Why are you keeping all of QPR's players cooped up at Loftus Road? Let them go to the second best team in West London - Fulham.
P.S. Sorry for making the thread a lot longer :P

Your out of your mind. Fulham only just got promoted and next year we will finish above fulham. I can garun- ****-tee it

Chelsea can leave. They can move and play all their football in offices in central London

Your out of your mind. Fulham only just got promoted and next year we will finish above fulham. I can garun- ****-tee it
But there's no position below 20th so you can't finish above them?

Ok 5m pounds says that QPR will finish above Fulham

Dont bet what you can barely afford :P

Fulham have over £30 million to improve their squad. Couple that with a few smart loan deals...I can see them doing well!

But there's no position below 20th so you can't finish above them?

Well if you didn't see the table we finish 13th last year. Well away from the drop zone and quite a few places above the media prediction.

Well if you didn't see the table we finish 13th last year. Well away from the drop zone and quite a few places above the media prediction.
Yes and then you try to sell your 2 best players.
P.S. Am I getting your vote for CotY? :P

Any money will go through after the seasons over and im going to be selling players to make some more. On that point anyone want soldado 5m pounds

Any money will go through after the seasons over and im going to be selling players to make some more. On that point anyone want soldado 5m pounds
Why not just put Soldado as your bet? At least you have him :P

So you are selling your best player (arguably) for just 5m...

XD

Back