Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Right guys, I was in the middle of typing up the awards update and just realised....completely something key for one of the awards. Each year I usually run a chairman of the year award...in which I get you guys to vote for chairman of the year.

SO I need you guys to send me a PM for your chairman of the year choice, along with a reason for that choice (a one liner will do).

ASAP.
smile.gif

Cheers!

(Going to keep placing this message at the end...so some chairmen dont miss it)

Did everyone forget charlie austin + im bringing in 2 strikers this year.
Unfortunately Heskey is already at West Ham, no other strikers that are as good as QPR need are available :P

Unfortunately Heskey is already at West Ham, no other strikers that are as good as QPR need are available :P

Trust me when i say the 2 STs im looking to bring in are going to light up this league. P.s. no i didnt vote for you. I voted for the chaiman who has prooven himself as the most successful so far

Trust me when i say the 2 STs im looking to bring in are going to light up this league. P.s. no i didnt vote for you. I voted for the chaiman who has prooven himself as the most successful so far

Your mom? :P

You haven't bought in the 2 best smokers from the sunday leagues have you?

Well all im going to say is that if you think that we will finish in the drop zone this season then.....IM AFRAID IVE GOT SOME BAD NEWS. P.S. if anyone wants to take up my 5m wager that i will finish above fulham then like this reply

Well all im going to say is that if you think that we will finish in the drop zone this season then.....IM AFRAID IVE GOT SOME BAD NEWS. P.S. if anyone wants to take up my 5m wager that i will finish above fulham then like this reply

Look at the big WWE fan over here. :P

If only I was in the game again. :P

I can't see myself rising from the dead Jesus-style though.

(Maybe I could go as someone else) :)

Heskey is love, Heskey is life!

Can't actually remember if he did any good for me....

Look at the big WWE fan over here. :P
what? What? What? Just because i quite wwe superstars and call myself the mystery higher power. How did you guess?....... IT DOESNT MATTER HOW YOU GUESSED

How about a wager of our transfer budget in the next update that I'll finish higher than you :P

i would love to be able to see those goals lmao, he got 2 assists aswell! signing of the season? lol

speakin of we shud have a vote on signing of the season! pirlo and valencia are both in with a shout

Back