Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

The Diego Simeone transfer List

Not to be confused with LVG's transfer list although yes yes its the same thing. It appears Diego has FAR more ambitious plans on how his 1st team will look announcing this evening that his squad size will be the opposite to Van Galls telling 1st team player Van Persie he will only stay if he takes a MEGA pay cut while Ashley Young and Andres Lindgaard will be leaving for free in June. Thats just the start as the list of talent with no future at the club is announced

For Sale
GK Sam Johnstone
GK J Pereira
DR S Janko
DL R James
DC T Blackett
MC M Carrick
MC N Powell
MC B Pearson
MR D Mitchell
AM J Lingaard
AM A Pereira
***AT W Rooney ***
AT J Wilson

For Loan
DC T Mensah
AM M Rashford

While not on the transfer list MC A Herrera, AM J Mata, AM A Di Maria, AM A Janazaj will all be open to mega offers or an amazing swap deal.

Inbox has been cleared!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Will post an update before i go to work today, Everton are in the relegation zone though WTF!

Last edited:
Everton

View attachment 232978

So weve had a shocking few months in the league!

View attachment 232977

Just 2 wins in our last 15 league games has seen us plummet down the table with Harry Redknapp coming in for Sam Allardyce and doing what he does best in trying to get us relegated.
After winning our opening 4 out of 7 league games this was not what was expected of us this season. Failings from the previous owner have crippled us with players that he signed not getting game time, on big wages and no one wants to buy them!

Our only shining light has been our top goalscorer is Conor McAleny from our youth academy whos had a breakout season for us.

View attachment 232976

So were currently sat in 19th place 2 points from safety was a big worry but i felt slightly better when i saw we have 2 games in hand on the teams around us thinking we must be in the FA Cup Semi Finals or something as why else are 2 games behind but no were just rubbish.
We have to beat Sunderland in our next game as the two after that are against 1st placed Chelsea and 3rd placed Arsenal. If i was in charge i might think i could grind out a couple of results but with Arry were screwed.

Im unsure on the rules for getting a new manager for the last few games of the season but Arry is not my choice, Im off to work now but if i could have a new manager for the last 3 games i want Tony Pulis hes not with another club at the moment​

Full inbox Disclaimer! (party my fault for spamming you ;) )

View attachment 232970

Man City Transfer List

Fernando (agreement already in place with a chairman) 4m

Fernandinho For Sale: £5m FM Value: £10m

Samir Nasri For Sale £15m FM Value £24.5m

Edin Dzeko For Sale £10m FM Value: £16.5m

On the Look out for more english players/HG (full backs especially!)

feel free to msg me with potential players for me to buy/sell

cheers

Last edited:
QPR Transfer list Updated

Roberto Soldado 5 million
Adel Taarbat 17.5 million
Rob Green 500k
Diakite 500k
Abou Diaby 5.5 million

Im Looking for a cheap CB and the more of my players go the more im willing to spend if you buy 2 players you get the cheapest one half price if you buy 3 players you get the cheapest one free the whole lot will go for 22 million

Arsenal transfer list

As the transfer window approaches, here is the Arsenal transfer list:

- Matteo Darmian - £8M
- Diafra Sakho - £7.5M
- Gabriel Paulista - £6M
- Francis Coquelin - £1M

The following players can also be available at the right price:

- Nathaniel Clyne
- Eugene Konoplyanka

The following players are available for loan:

- Bryan Cristante
- Serge Gnabry
- Ryan Gauld
- George Williams
- Nicola Leali
- Gedion Zelalem
- Sean Murray
- Hector Bellerin

Last edited:
View attachment 232807

May Update

--Game Save--
https://mega.nz/#!d0MRSKLb!PW-VStnqEdiskeEY6CBSLQmV2B-yAnaFpJnnx7_ovhw

Games in Hand
View attachment 232806 View attachment 232805 View attachment 232804

League Game 38
View attachment 232803

Player Stats
View attachment 232802

Team Stats
View attachment 232801

League Table
View attachment 232800

Any Issues PM me.

As quick as that, another season comes to an end!

Once again, well done to AW190 and his Chelsea team on winning the premier league. Only losing twice throughout the entire season is commendable, congrats.

Hard luck to the 3 relegated teams, Fulham Everton and Reading. Some spent poorly and some had their hands tied due to poor management before they took over. These 3 chairmen will get the option to takeover one of the three promoted teams; who gets first choice depends on where your team finished with last place getting the last remaining promoted team. If these 3 chairmen could PM their 3 choices in order of preference, I'll make the arrangements.

In regards to finances, it seems the lack of activity in January has resulted in most teams having plenty to spend this Summer, which I'm sure most chairmen will be pleased about.

Lastly, I will be posting the end of season awards update tomorrow evening, with that the finances will be updated on the first page and the latest game save will be posted with all loanees returned to parent clubs. I will then open the window either after the EOSA update or on Monday evening.

Disclaimer89

Last edited:
Wohoo! Take that Man Utd! 2nd spot is mine!

In the end, kudos to Chelsea for a massive 90 point haul. I would have been pretty happy with 80 points at the start of the season, but oh well! There is always next year!

I will also do a write-up with a season summary soon!

Wenger decided to call it a day, so we have some exciting news regarding the manager-position at the Emirates!

Hope the fifth place finish and return to Europe will help Spurs out financially :)

Will be away from a computer for a week, so may need help with transfers. Who won the FA cup in the end.??

QPR - hahahahahahahahaha :D
Man City - definitely lost the CL Final :P
Chelsea - need to spend better than IRL...

Will do an end of season review and transfer list when the save is uploaded, also who got promoted?

A great end to the season including a 2-1 victory over Man City. I will try and get an end of season update up either tonight or tomorrow morning. May I just nominate Russell Slade as manager of the year already though. Predicted 19th on the season preview and ends up getting us 7th place. If Sunderland hadn't won the COC we would have European football in Wales next season as well.

A really good a season and it showed that our target of europa league in 3 years could very well be reached, especially with the players weve agreed to sign so far

Back