Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

So what we finished 8th 8 places above the media prediction and 10 abouve the position you predicted us and well well above your ***** team fulham

But you won't get Chairman Of The Year mate. ;)

I know the person who does tho. :D

Sorry guys, internet is playing up a little...Save will have to wait until morning.

...I can say though, that only 1 English team made it to the Champion's League final! As for the result of the final..who knows ;)

Sorry guys, internet is playing up a little...Save will have to wait until morning.

...I can say though, that only 1 English team made it to the Champion's League final! As for the result of the final..who knows ;)
Great, City won it then... :/

:P argh leaving me hanging!

I think 99% of my LVG dislike is due to this save!

Nice to leave the Champions League on a cliffhanger but i think the English sides are set to dominate it from now on!

The Cardiff chairman as they were closer to qualifying for Europe?

Lets hope so. I'm really surprised at how well we have done this season especially considering I got Swansea relegated in the first season.

Stoke end of season post

Marcelo Gallardo finishes the season well with 4 wins and 4 defeats. April was almost a bust as we lost to teams above us QPR, Spurs and Man Utd but the wins against Crystal Palace & Aston Villa left us finishing 11th a single point away from the top 10, amazing achievement from out 1 win in 10 and cast adrift at the bottom start.

Its clear we have a solid foundation however our shining light will be moving on. talks with a top 5 team over Jonathan Calleri are at an advanced stage and even if that doesnt happen im expected to sell during the window. If i dont the AI will! We will never forget that amazing year where his 25 goal haul was the difference between survival and relegation.

And what about next season???​

Clearly we have big shoes to fill up front but i wont be looking to make huge changes this summer dont quote me but 3-5 new players should be enough without unbalancing the squad.

My one aim is to clear the depth. We have more depth than anyone outside the top 4 and we need to clear it!

Transfer List
GK Jack Butland - Undergoing a medical as we speak
DR Phil Bardsley £1m
DC P Wollscheid £6m
DC Joel Veltman £2m
MC Steven N'Zonzi £4m
MC Glenn Whelan £1m
MC Stephen Ireland £1m
MRL Nahuel Leiva £5m
AT Ulises Davila £1m

Free
GK Daniel Bachmann
MC Charlie Colkett
MC Jordi Gomez
MC Steve Sidwell
MC Dionatan Tiexeria

Leaving on a free transfer
Robert Huth
Geoff Cameron

All prices are negotiable, player swaps anything i just need rid!

All other player are open to offers this is just the players im not welcoming back to the Britannia

Last edited:
Lets hope so. I'm really surprised at how well we have done this season especially considering I got Swansea relegated in the first season.

Yeah, you got my vote. Its just my luck that another team jas to have a breakout season on the same year as me.

Yeah, you got my vote. Its just my luck that another team jas to have a breakout season on the same year as me.

Just imagine the year you could have had if your manager didn't sell me Austin in the summer. He ended up as the 2nd high goalscorer in the league.

_60719093_cardiffcitybadge.jpg

Cardiff End of Season Update

April

An impressive run of 3 wins in 4 pushed us back up the table and gave us a slight chance of still earning a European place for next season. The month started with a 1-0 win against Hull. A late goal from Doyle gave us the points and he has pushed his way back into the squad after being an almost certainty to leave in the summer. The next game was a 3-1 win against a struggling Everton. Another goal from Doyle gave us the lead and then goals from summer signings Austin and Orellana gave us the 3 points.

We then lost 2-0 to Leicester who have impressed in the last month or so and dragged themselves to safety. Gutted to lose this game especially considering we were at home and next season we are going to have to show more consistency in our performances if we want to repeat such a successful season. The final game of the month was a 2-0 win against already relegated Reading. They have really struggled this season and when we got a red card at 0-0 I’m sure people were worried about a humiliating loss. Goals from Orellana and Ralls made sure that never happened however and we left with all 3 points.

May

The first game of May was our game in hand which was against Man City. A very impressive 2-1 victory took us above QPR and kept our unlikely European dream alive until the very last game of the season. We unfortunately couldn’t end the season with a home win as we drew 1-1 with West ham. This draw was enough to confirm 7th​ place however and end a very successful season for Russell Slade. Finishing 12 places above his prediction finish, Russell Slade must be the safest man in football. The biggest worry for Cardiff will be if a bigger team comes looking for a new manager.

The club have announced that almost every player is available at a reasonable price and that the club currently has a surplus of strikers so all but Austin are available at very low prices.

And do better than you, although that was to be expected

At least our success means something, yours is worthless.
Hollow hollow hollow
Chelseas success if ******* hollow
all that money you took from your big Russian crook...

At least our success means something, yours is worthless.
Hollow hollow hollow
Chelseas success if ******* hollow
all that money you took from your big Russian crook...
A) At least we have success...
B) Your owner is Malaysian...

A) At least we have success...
B) Your owner is Malaysian...

Amd how much of his money do we spend without making it back. And hes not a crook, his moneys legit not like you oil sucking, mafia boss chairman

Amd how much of his money do we spend without making it back. And hes not a crook, his moneys legit not like you oil sucking, mafia boss chairman
We make the money back, through prize money - not that QPR know what that is!

We make the money back, through prize money - not that QPR know what that is!

...because prize money makes all that excessive spending even out right...
lets have it right, your fans are ***** and not to mention racist.
yoive not made much progression over the 2 years whereas weve gone from relegation candidates to challenging for europe. Your success is hollow ours is meaningful. And didnt you say that fulham would finish higher than us?

Last edited:
...because prize money makes all that excessive spending even out right...
lets have it right, your fans are ***** and not to mention racist.
yoive not made much progression over the 2 years whereas weve gone from relegation candidates to challenging for europe. Your success is hollow ours is meaningful. And didnt you say that fulham would finish higher than us?
Sorry, all our progress is from 3rd to 1st... QPR only do those positions in the championship! We challenge for Europe every season - actually winning it, not qualifying for it... If you look at the transfers I've done, the prize money has evened it out so get your facts right!! What success are you talking about anyway? QPR's trophy cabinet is as empty as Liverpool's collection of Premier League trophies!
I wasn't the only one to say that, the media predictions agreed.

Back