Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

I personally have no problem with the fact that the bigger teams can go and dominate the transfer window. That is how it is in real life as well. Man city have spent £50mil on a terrible winger and £30mil on a backup central defender. A club further down the table wouldn't be able to do that.

Why should the smaller teams get more money :P I quite like working with a limited budget.. the top league divide is what makes it an interesting challenge for me, but thats just my opinion :)

You may be right, but it's kinda boring seeing the same 2-3 teams in the top 4 spending ridiculous amounts, when we can only spend our money on lower quality players who won't improve the team by very much, unless you spend a ridiculous amount of money.

Just my thoughts though, don't have to go along with them! :)

I personally have no problem with the fact that the bigger teams can go and dominate the transfer window. That is how it is in real life as well. Man city have spent £50mil on a terrible winger and £30mil on a backup central defender. A club further down the table wouldn't be able to do that.

Don't forget, the big teams are getting more prize money and that, but...

Oh forget it, keep on with the big spenders. :P

And this is why we need higher Prize Money...

There's a huge difference between the top 4 clubs, the 5th-7th clubs, and the rest of the league...

I say, we increase the prize money, so 1st has 200k more, 2nd has 400k more, 3rd has 600k more and exc until 17th gets 3.4m more than the original money.

You could easily do this by editing the balance by the specified amount.

I'm against this while I may be bias (man city here), getting higher up the league needs to be a big incentive aka more money, not to mention the big teams such as myself are generous with deals with our fringe players look at barkley 5m i let milner go for 1m fernandinho for free there's loads like this from the big clubs we get wages off our bill and lower teams get quality players at cheap prices win win :)

also fm is meant to be a realistic simulator of the prem not the prem with lots of rule changes,

apologies for the slight moan :)

And this is why we need higher Prize Money...

There's a huge difference between the top 4 clubs, the 5th-7th clubs, and the rest of the league...

I say, we increase the prize money, so 1st has 200k more, 2nd has 400k more, 3rd has 600k more and exc until 17th gets 3.4m more than the original money.

You could easily do this by editing the balance by the specified amount.

This is unrealistic. I'm sure teams would love this IRL but it doesn't happen.

Also yeah there's a huge difference which makes it more of a challenge (I myself like the challenge of a smaller team).

Lastly, in last year's Chairman Game Fulham won the league with a smaller team also finishing in the top 4. So it is not by any means 'impossible'' to get into the top 4 or to win.

woah woah woah i didnt buy a central defender or 50m on a winger get ya facts straight

Spurs Transfer List

Mouse Dembele - £8m
Benjamin Stambouli (DC, DMC) - £6.5m
Paulinho - £6m
Etienne Capoue (DC, DMC, MC) - £5m
DeAndre Yedlin (DR, WBR, MR) -£1.5m
Kenneth McEvoy (M/AMRL, STC) - £1m
Dele Alli (MC, AMC) - Loan
Tom Duncan (DL) - Loan
John Hou Saeter (MC) - Loan
Kyle Walker-Peters (DL) Loan
Joshua Onomah (MC) - Loan
Cameron Carter-Vickers (DC) - Loan
Ismael Azzaoul (STC) - Loan

Like I said before, prices are negotiable. All players available for the right price.

Hull City Transfer List

Heurelho Gomes
Vito Mannone
Michael Krohn-Dehli
Nikica Jelavic
Dame N'doye

All free to a good home :) good squad padding/rotation.. Jelavic and N'doye are still good strikers! and Mannone is a good shot stopper. PM me if interested.. Willing to dish out future favours in return for you taking these guys off my hands :P

Manchester United

For Sale
AM A Di Maria £25m
MC N Powell £2mGK Sam Johnstone £1m

Free
GK J Pereira
DR S Janko
DL R James
MC B Pearson
MR D Mitchell

For Loan
DC T Mensah
AM M Rashford

Except for Angel Di Maria & the loans these players MUST all be sold in this window so Any offer or deal now will probably be accepted for the rest

Last edited:
View attachment 231810

Free Free Free Free Free

Itay Shecter well travelled striker great as backup or lower prem teams

Will Buckley very versatile forward

Liam Bridcutt solid midfielder

Guillermo Varela attacking fullback unfavoured by the manager

Loan wanted preferably a MR top quality or rising star will get game time as many loans before have proven their quality here at Sunderland.

erm.. the english prem is now the 3rd best league... if we go down to 4th i think we will lose a champions league spot!

Stoke
Stoke City have invested the full £25m from Calleri and the other sold players on 7 new players who have all arrived at the club tonight

Goalkeeper Geoff Jourdren will be a quality back up to Asmir Begovic replacing Butland & Sorensen

In Defense Eugene Khacheridi from Arsenal & Emanuel Mammamna of River Plate are our latest center back pairing. One for now one for the future. Neil Taylor also joins our defensive rebuilding job with u18 wing back Mahir Karaca. John Veltman left to Sunderland for £2m

In Midfield James Milner has joined to add much needed experiance after loosing N'Zonzi. Martin Odengaard joins from Man Utd on loan as part of the Calleri deal

Up Front we spent Every penny of the Calleri money on a new striker force Mario Balotelli joing from Liverpool for £7m, Jordan Rhodes will finally get his shot in the premiership. Overpayed at £13.5m but hes a guarenteed goal scorer. Our final first team striker is Tony Sanabria the Roma youngster who is good enough to start now but i will be looking to loan him so anyone interested you'll get a top 10 club starting striker! Youth player Warren McCaughtrie joins from Everton as if there not having a bad enough time of it!

Transfer List

DR Phil Bardsley £1m
DC P Wollscheid £4m
DC L Sane £2m
MC Charlie Adam £1m
MRL Nahuel Leiva £4m

Free < All good for back up players
GK Daniel Bachmann
MC Charlie Colkett
MC Jordi Gomez
MC Glenn Whelan
MC Stephen Ireland
MC Dionatan Tiexeria

Last edited:
Leicester City FC - Triple Loan Announcement

View attachment 231776

MANE AND OULD-CHIKH FINALIZE LOAN MOVES

#WelcomeSadio #WelcomeBilal

Leicester City are delighted to confirm that Sadio Mane and Bilal Ould-Chikh have joined the club on loan moves from Southampton and Tottenham Hotspur respectively. Both players will stay at the club for the rest of the season. Sadio Mane is a left-winger who can also play as a striker, while Bilal Ould-Chikh is a right-winger, who can also play on the left or behind the striker.

Sadio Mane, the 24-year old Senegalese international, already has 27 caps to his name. He started his career at FC Metz in France, where he scored twice in 19 league appearances over a two year spell. This led to a move to FC Red Bull Salzburg, where he scored a twenty-nine goals in just fifty-nine league appearances over two years. Southampton then purchased him and he has been a regular in the Southampton side ever since he joined. Unfortunately, his first season ended with the misery of relegation, and inspite of scoring an impressive 13 goals in 31 appearances last year, he was unable to guide Southampton back to the Premier League.

View attachment 231775

At just 18 years of age, Bilal Ould-Chikh is one of the brightest Dutch prospects in the current generation. He joined Tottenham from FC Twente last season, and was loaned out to Swindon, where he netted 6 times in 35 games.

Laurent Blanc: "It gives me great pleasure to welcome Sadio and Bilal to the club. Both are really pacy players and can add a lot to our squad. I definitely believe that Bilal is ready for Premier League action, and will definitely be giving him a run-out in pre-season to see how he does."

Sadio Mane: "I'm absolutely delighted to be at Leicester. I will do my best for the club and for the wonderful fans."

Bilal Ould-Chikh: "It's great to be able to join Leicester on loan. I would like to thank Mauricio for giving me the opportunity to go out on loan to a Premier League team, and this will be a great boost for my career."

Leicester City FC - Double Deal!

View attachment 231774

INLER AND LINDEGAARD SIGN ON

#WelcomeGokhan #WelcomeAnders

Leicester City is delighted to announce that Gokhan Inler and Anders Lindegaard have joined the club on free transfers. Both players have signed three-year deals with the club. Gokhan is a central midfielder who can also play as a DM, while Anders joins as the back-up goalkeeper to compatriot Kasper Schmeichel.

View attachment 231773

View attachment 231772

Gokhan Inler is a 32-year old Swiss international with 96 caps to his name. He arrives as a like-for-like replacement for Esteban Cambiasso, who retired at the end of last season. Gokhan has had a long and illustrious career which is shown below:

View attachment 231771

Anders Lindegaard has also had a fairly long career. He is a 32 year old Danish international who has 5 caps to his name.

View attachment 231770

Laurent Blanc: "It's an honor to be able to welcome Gokhan and Anders to the club. They've both been there and done it all, and will provide some very valuable experience to the squad and will also serve as mentors for the younger players in our squad."

Back