Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Leicester City FC - The return of the Bran!

View attachment 231769

BRANNA'S BACK!

#WelcomeBackBranna

Leicester City is delighted to confirm that Branislav Ivanovic has re-signed for the club on a one year loan deal from Everton. Branislav can play as a right-back or a center-back. Branislav returns to the club where he spent the 2014-15 season (also on loan from Chelsea), making 22 appearances for the club and also scoring 2 goals.

View attachment 231768

Branislav has had a long and illustrious career, most famously playing for Chelsea.

View attachment 231767

Laurent Blanc: "It's amazing to be able to welcome Branislav back to the club. Of course, he played here under Nigel and now I'm honored to have the chance to be his manager. He's been there and done it all, so he's not only someone who can contribute now, but can also help mentor the younger faces in our squad."

Branislav Ivanovic: "It's absolutely great to be back at Leicester! Hopefully this time, it's for a longer period of time."​

Last edited:
Aston Villa Transfers
View attachment 231729View attachment 231727View attachment 231702View attachment 231700View attachment 231699
Aston villa football club are pleased to announce 5 new immigrants into London! Gabi joins us from Spain, after an illustrious career at Atletico Madrid. He will replace the departing Bentaleb. Daniel Diaz meanwhile joins us from Argentina, where his Boca Juniors contract expired. He should replace the recently released Senderos. With Bacuna being released, we had only 1 right back. Maxi Pereira was brought in to provide competition for Christian Trasch. With both Dodo and Aly Cissokho underperforming last season, we brought in Aleksander Kolarov from recently relegated Burnley to challenge them. Our final signing is Scott Dann, joining from Everton. Again, he'll provide us with more defensive backup with Krystov returning to Shakhtar Donetsk.

Disclaimer and lewie empty inbox please, especially disclaimer as i have a few messages to you that didnt get through

If any of the bottem to mid table teams need a striker ready to start for them and on low wages im offering Donis Avdijaj on loan. ive got 5 strikers so i need rid of one for the season. Im also in need of a RB/CB if anyone has one going cheap/ on loan pm me

View attachment 231600
Dramatic Turnaround for Aston Villa
Just days after Malky Mackay was announced as manager of Aston Villa, he's resigned! According to our sources in the club, after David Cameron took the mickey out of Malky's accent he shot twice at the former Prime Minister with a double barrelled shotgun, before fleeing 10 downing street to the rogue state of Wales. The prime minister was reportedly unharmed by the attack, and wasted no time getting to business, hiring Turkish manager Fatih Terim. Leaving his job as Turkish manager, he brings a wealth of experience with him. He's guided Turkey to the quarter finals of the European Championship, and it remains to be seen who will take over his job and continue the charge.

TRIPLE DEAL AGREED

Leicester City are pleased to announce that a fee of 4.25 million pounds has been agreed with Manchester United to bring Michael Carrick, Tyler Blackett and Ander Herrera to the club. The deals are subject to the completion of medicals and other formalities. A further announcement will be made in due course.

Chairman Rish Ananthan would also like to say that these are likely the last players to join the club this transfer window.

AnyAny top quality players available on loan, have one loan space left. Guaranteed 1st team action here at Sunderland.

View attachment 231557View attachment 231556View attachment 231555

Free Free Free Free Free

Itay Shecter well travelled striker great as backup or lower prem teams £25k per week wages. Scored important goals last season including Capital One Cup winner, big game player valued at £5m

Will Buckley very versatile forward £25k per week wages

Liam Bridcutt solid midfielder £23k per week wage

Guillermo Varela attacking fullback unfavoured by the manager £16.5k per week wage

John O'Shea veteran Centre Back, great experience and tutor. £47k per week

Last edited:
Stoke
The final hour
DC P Wollscheid £4m
DC L Sane £1m
MC Charlie Adam £1m
MRL Nahuel Leiva £4m

Free
GK Daniel Bachmann
DR Phil Bardsley
MC Charlie Colkett
MC Jordi Gomez
MC Glenn Whelan
MC Stephen Ireland
MC Dionatan Tiexeria

Last edited:

For Sale
AM A Di Maria
£25m
MC N Powell £2m
GK Sam Johnstone £1m

Free
GK J Pereira
DR S Janko
DL R James
MC B Pearson
MR D Mitchell

For Loan
DC T Mensah
AM M Rashford

Except for Angel Di Maria & the loans these players MUST all be sold in this window so Any offer or deal now will probably be accepted for the rest

So whats happening with the loan issue now as i had 5 loan deals confirmed? Are we going for 3 loans now so do i have to let 2 people know i wont be loaning their players. thanks

So whats happening with the loan issue now as i had 5 loan deals confirmed? Are we going for 3 loans now so do i have to let 2 people know i wont be loaning their players. thanks

Probably, yes! He said max 3 players.

Back