Do you Believe In God

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 63K

What would you Describe your Self As ?

• Athiest

Votes: 230 51.7%
  • Religous (what ever Religion that May be)

Votes: 135 30.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 72 16.2%
  • Thiest

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
So the bible is worth nowt how does anybody know that the bible is not worth the paper it is written on, I bet the majority of people on this forum celebrated Christmas if so WHY?

Is Christmas not a Christian celebration the birth of Jesus. So why celebrate

tradition is the reason it celebrated now, to let the children have one special day of the year when Santa comes, its nothing to do with religion in most modern family's now, it started from religion but its evolved to its own event, no pun intended :D

He sends Sinners and bad people to ****, and they got what they deserve....

well this quote is wrong, as what I described good people who did not believe in god do not deserve to go to ****

Not funny not big, just childish

Not trying to be funny at all. "He" has not been proven. Never will be as far as i am concerned. What has been proven is that many priests (not all i might add but quite a few) have become celibate for "him" and repressed themselves that much, they ****** young choirboys as a way to express themselves. There are non-believers who do this too of course.

I've got no problem with people believing in whatever god they want to if its their cup of tea but i might add that i get fed up of walking into a town centre and having some arsehole trying to peddle their wares to me. if i want to pray to god i will go to church

as you can see i am not a believer but i would never tell someone that he is not real. just never been proven. if someone can prove to me that he exists then i may be converted

Last edited:
Not trying to be funny at all. "He" has not been proven. Never will be as far as i am concerned. What has been proven is that many priests (not all i might add but quite a few) have become celibate for "him" and repressed themselves that much, they ****** young choirboys as a way to express themselves

I've god no problem with people believing in whatever god they want to if its their cup of tea but i might add that i get fed up of walking into a town centre and having some arsehole trying to peddle their wares to me. if i want to pray to god i will go to church

as you can see i am not a believer but i would never tell someone that he is not real. just never been proven. if someone can prove to me that he exists then i may be converted

On the other Hand, I am sick of telling people in conversation i am a beilever and then Getting all this **** waved about how wrong i am, how i am wasting my life and how i should just stop.... It isnt all one way and never will be.

And Peado are about outside of religion as well.

tradition is the reason it celebrated now, to let the children have one special day of the year when Santa comes, its nothing to do with religion in most modern family's now, it started from religion but its evolved to its own event, no pun intended :D

And your quote is wrong, see how peoples opinion are different I celebrated Christmas because of the birth of Jesus and many more people, did and as many didn't

So no one should preach or dismiss it's rude and arrogant I appreciate peoples views and if you don't believe that is your own right, nobody else' s

On the other Hand, I am sick of telling people in conversation i am a beilever and then Getting all this **** waved about how wrong i am, how i am wasting my life and how i should just stop.... It isnt all one way and never will be.

And Peado are about outside of religion as well.

I did say that about other too mate. i'd never tell someone not to believe. if it makes your life better then good on ya. more of a believer in science tho me

EDIT - sorry. i thought i'd put that in. edited now :P

Last edited:
I agree with kevin bridges

"everyone argues about whether there is a god if there is why is there war and terrorism well this is my theory

god created the world then he ****** OFF"

I did say that about other too mate. i'd never tell someone not to believe. if it makes your life better then good on ya. more of a believer in science tho me

Fair enough mate, I jumped in the gun, just stuff like that ****** me off.

Not trying to be funny at all. "He" has not been proven. Never will be as far as i am concerned. What has been proven is that many priests (not all i might add but quite a few) have become celibate for "him" and repressed themselves that much, they ****** young choirboys as a way to express themselves

I've god no problem with people believing in whatever god they want to if its their cup of tea but i might add that i get fed up of walking into a town centre and having some arsehole trying to peddle their wares to me. if i want to pray to god i will go to church

That's so unfair to label priest in such a bad light, it's not many its a bad few and they deserve everything they get, and how do you know it's not proven? But like you say that's your views.

And your quote is wrong, see how peoples opinion are different I celebrated Christmas because of the birth of Jesus and many more people, did and as many didn't

So no one should preach or dismiss it's rude and arrogant I appreciate peoples views and if you don't believe that is your own right, nobody else' s

no its correct, in most developed countries with Christian history you will find that everyone celebrates Christmas relgoius or not.
Its estimated over half the UK are non relgoius, according to the 2001 Religion Survey

its here to download http://www.communities.gov.uk/publications/communities/2001citizenshipsurveyreligion

That's so unfair to label priest in such a bad light, it's not many its a bad few and they deserve everything they get, and how do you know it's not proven? But like you say that's your views.

do you know it has? have you proven it? if "god" had been proven we would all know about it

but like i said, they're not all like that but there's been a few. they do something like that and then the rest of the clergy cover up for them. including the pope. it happened only last year

and as i also said. i would never tell someone that their god is not real. its just that I don't believe and would like it to be proven to me. if he did or it was then i would gladly worship him for all that he had done. but until then i don't

alot of war is because of religion. but people tend to read between the lines of religious scripting

In BOD. we trust.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXsnwOwRc2I[/ame]

Religium is the opium of the masses. This answer was given 150 years ago, why are people still debating?

almost four out of every five people in England and Wales expressed a religious
affiliation. The largest number (74%) described themselves as Christians.

Just read your link some of it, finding it interesting , the above is from the the 1st section 74% not bad. That's not HALF

Last edited:
Some need to be answered, whilst some really dont. yet still get asked

So how do you prioritise a question? What question is more important than knowing what we're made of, understanding our world and how it works? Very few. We can only advance as humanity if we know the answer to these questions, humanity will be wiped out forever if we don't discover the secrets, so tell me what's more important?

It's difficult to comprehend just how large an impact our race would be affected by learning the secrets and workings of our universe.

I leave you guys to sort out what is and what is not real, All I know is there is a god and he is call Eric and he is our leader.

almost four out of every five people in England and Wales expressed a religious
affiliation. The largest number (74%) described themselves as Christians.

Just read your link some of it, finding it interesting , the above is from the the 1st section 74% not bad. That's not HALF

it said in small print below that table that Non religion was omitted from that particular table

Back