Hello. Thank you for responding. I have edited the Premier League.

It probably means you don't have 20 teams in the league? Do you?

You'd be better off finding a league which has the same number of teams as you have (Draft players). Or you can create your own league which doesn't take very long

Creating your Own League does not take time agreed,but please be patient while creating it and make sure about the fixtures,dates etc.

see when your making a new kit for a team such as liverpool, how to put a sponsor on the kit?

see when your making a new kit for a team such as liverpool, how to put a sponsor on the kit?

You cant do it on the Editor but you can Request for such a kit on the numerous Kit Request Sites on here

when i click test nation rules , it just comes of with a page full of, could not find compation -1 in the databse , any idea's mate ?

when i click test nation rules , it just comes of with a page full of, could not find compation -1 in the databse , any idea's mate ?

No idea can you get a screenshot of that...just click ALT + F9 like for FM and a screenshot will be saved into your FM Screenshots folder

From what I can make out,there is a problem with your Editor,try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and back up your saved game files

strange thing is, i saved it opened it up with the game and it worked fine :)

would you still recomend playing the game with the database ?
that i have created with the editor but seems fine

Yeah....if it works fine its ok but you can never rule out Late-Season crashes etc.

kk mate thanks :), just but loads of effort into putting details in thats all and i have just had laptop wipped etc

Is it possible to add champions league places to a nation. eg. Ireland

Yeah there is,something to do with the Euro Coeefficeinets,check out Wikipedia mate

how do you clear the database of information and how do you make your own leagues and not just make them for other nations

how do you clear the database of information and how do you make your own leagues and not just make them for other nations

You can't clear it.

To create a league you go to competitions in Data Editor, click add in the bottom right hand corner, then choose the nation you want that league to be and edit their national rules to add your league in.

hi guys,
when i create a new player using the editor what is the best thing to set to give them maximum potential?
Thanks in advance
Neonpie

hi guys,
when i create a new player using the editor what is the best thing to set to give them maximum potential?
Thanks in advance
Neonpie

200 is the maximum fixed potential