how do you make kits

you need a programme like Photoshop, you can google it for a trial version of the programe, then you will need to download a template pack and follow a tutorial. Template packs and tutorials can be found in the graphics section of the forum.. if you look hard enough :)

Hello guys, I'm new here, haven't really got the jist of how things work on here, but I found myself here, so here goes..
I want to make players with attributes of 20 wherever I WANT. This has been something I've been trying to do for absolute ages over the years. I've heard of this FMRTE but don't really know what it is.
Basically what I want is:

. To be able to make a player putting 20 in loads of places and then the same attributes coming out in the actual game, because we all know how sometimes it just goes down to attribute 13 and such.

Hello guys, I'm new here, haven't really got the jist of how things work on here, but I found myself here, so here goes..
I want to make players with attributes of 20 wherever I WANT. This has been something I've been trying to do for absolute ages over the years. I've heard of this FMRTE but don't really know what it is.

. To be able to make a player putting 20 in loads of places and then the same attributes coming out in the actual game, because we all know how sometimes it just goes down to attribute 13 and such.

You can't do this on the editor mate

You will need the FMRTE, you can change all attributes to 20 and then there is a freeze attributes button so that they don't drop:D - only way to do it

any probs using FMRTE come see my help thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/trivaldos-fmrte-help-thread-t42965.html

This is impossible as you cant create a perfect player,the game just does not allow it,the best player you can create is by making all his important attribues high and his unimportant ones low,like say if you are creating a striker,make his finishing 20 but his tackling 7-8

Hey guys, i need help in getting the English Regional league's rules correct. The setup at the moment has several errors (well, that's how it seems anyway). The league carries on way into June (including play offs), only 3 subs are allowed to be named on the bench on a matchday, and there is no limit to the amount of season long loans. If someone could post a list of the rules for these leagues, I'll be very very very grateful, thanks.

Last edited:
Hey guys, i need help in getting the English Regional league's rules correct. The setup at the moment has several errors (well, that's how it seems anyway). The league carries on way into June (including play offs), only 3 subs are allowed to be named on the bench on a matchday, and there is no limit to the amount of season long loans. If someone could post a list of the rules for these leagues, I'll be very very very grateful, thanks.

When you say 'list of rules' could you be a bit more specific? Could you not just search google for the rules?

Apologies, what I meant was that I needed to change these rules, and I couldn't find how to change them in the editor, so I thought I'd see if anybody had a list of what they had done with regards to these leagues. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hello.... I am making a league to sim for our draft that we are doing. I have made it so there are no transfer windows because it is a 5 year dynastry draft and we pick 18 players each. We are almost complete in our draft, however, with the players I have moved already, when I go to try it out, I cannot select England as a playable nation. Is this because there aren't enough players in each team? Or is it for some other reason?

Hiya,
I've edited a player to be me and have all the stats sorted, but I want to add my picture to it. I've looked at several things about the XML code but I can't work out how to do it... So how is it done?

Cheers

Hello.... I am making a league to sim for our draft that we are doing. I have made it so there are no transfer windows because it is a 5 year dynastry draft and we pick 18 players each. We are almost complete in our draft, however, with the players I have moved already, when I go to try it out, I cannot select England as a playable nation. Is this because there aren't enough players in each team? Or is it for some other reason?

Firstly if you have no transfer windows, players can move whenever they want (which you don't want). I would advise just making it so that there is only one day in a trasnfer window.

About England not being playable... In most cases it is because the number of teams in the leagues aren't what they should be. For example, the premier league should always have 20 teams in it (according to the national rules), but if you've removed half of them in the league, it won't yet you use England until the two numbers are the same. Have you created a new league for your draft game or edited an exsisting league?

Hiya,
I've edited a player to be me and have all the stats sorted, but I want to add my picture to it. I've looked at several things about the XML code but I can't work out how to do it... So how is it done?

Cheers

I'm not sure myself, might be a question for the graphics section?

Thanks for helping out via this Thread Tiraths....Greatly appreciated mate

I'm having issues with a friggin logo. I created it myself for a custom team. In the editor it says my id is 9006025 but when i try that it doesn't work for jerseys or logos. I use the id i got off of fmrte editor which is 2062002128 and that works for my custom jersey kit using graphics guru but nojoy on the logos. They are Png's 180x180 and 18x18. If its any help, its for a team in the lower Irish leagues custom db. but i'm not sure that it matters because i've seen other post that pull the 9006025 number when they create a custom team. Any Ideas? Whats the 9006025 refer to? I have multiple working logo, kits, etc. installed. should I try to use the ID from the team I booted when i created my own team?

I'm having issues with a friggin logo. I created it myself for a custom team. In the editor it says my id is 9006025 but when i try that it doesn't work for jerseys or logos. I use the id i got off of fmrte editor which is 2062002128 and that works for my custom jersey kit using graphics guru but nojoy on the logos. They are Png's 180x180 and 18x18. If its any help, its for a team in the lower Irish leagues custom db. but i'm not sure that it matters because i've seen other post that pull the 9006025 number when they create a custom team. Any Ideas? Whats the 9006025 refer to? I have multiple working logo, kits, etc. installed. should I try to use the ID from the team I booted when i created my own team?

This is a Question for the Graphics section of this forum mate as I am not experienced in this area

How would I empty the whole Database without having to delete every team, player, staff, etc one by one?

Cheers

- Dave

How would I empty the whole Database without having to delete every team, player, staff, etc one by one?

Cheers

- Dave

There isn't a button to do that. You would have to do it manually one by one :'(

Firstly if you have no transfer windows, players can move whenever they want (which you don't want). I would advise just making it so that there is only one day in a trasnfer window.

About England not being playable... In most cases it is because the number of teams in the leagues aren't what they should be. For example, the premier league should always have 20 teams in it (according to the national rules), but if you've removed half of them in the league, it won't yet you use England until the two numbers are the same. Have you created a new league for your draft game or edited an exsisting league?

I'm not sure myself, might be a question for the graphics section?

Hello. Thank you for responding. I have edited the Premier League.

I've created my own team and was wondering how I add the team badge, and create a kit with sponsor plus badge?

hi im new here and i was wondering if anyone has a solution to my problem. ok here goes ive been using the editor to tweak the irish league into a somewhat respectable european league but everytime i do during the transfer window irish clubs only buy players from ireland, wales,scotland, and england. i was wondering if anyone has a solution to change their purchasing to allow them to purchase from other foreign nations. by the way ive already tried putting other nations in the uk and ireland region but my game crashes around 2012 so if anyone has a better solution can you please let me know.thanks.

I've created my own team and was wondering how I add the team badge, and create a kit with sponsor plus badge?

For the iit,you have to request it in a 'Kit Requests Thread' and then you have to add i in yourself but I am not sure how as i am not skilled in that area...same with the badge,these are questions for the Graphics Section of these Forums

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

hi im new here and i was wondering if anyone has a solution to my problem. ok here goes ive been using the editor to tweak the irish league into a somewhat respectable european league but everytime i do during the transfer window irish clubs only buy players from ireland, wales,scotland, and england. i was wondering if anyone has a solution to change their purchasing to allow them to purchase from other foreign nations. by the way ive already tried putting other nations in the uk and ireland region but my game crashes around 2012 so if anyone has a better solution can you please let me know.thanks.

Well one way is to edit the most common nations tghey buy their players from,and by adding more nations into the Uk and Ireleand region your game is bound to crash as there will always be some overlapping of dates etc.