Hey guys! New to the forums here, just thought I'd pop in and say hello before asking my first question here. :)

Well, I'm using the Catalan League database that I downloaded from here on the site, and I want to do my own modding to it.

Here's how it's set up initially:

Campionat de Catalunya (1st division) - 18 teams
Segunda A - 13 teams
Segunda B - 13 teams

For my own personal use, I would like to move Barcelona, Valencia, Mallorca, and Espanyol from the Liga BBVA into the Campionat de Catalunya. And I would also like to move Barcelona Atlètic & Espanyol (B) to the Segunda A & Segunda B, respectively. In effect, this would make the Campionat have 20 teams and both of the Segunda Divisions have 14 each.

Now, I seem to have been able to do this fine, but every time I start up the game, next to Catalunya & Spain there are little yellow warning triangles, and I can't select either of those leagues.

What could I be doing wrong?
Is there a step-by-step guide on how to do that?
Perhaps it's the Cup that I've messed up somehow, in regards to both Spain and Catalunya?

Any help is greatly appreciated! If needed, I can try to attach some screenshots in my next post, but hopefully someone else has some prior experience with this sort of thing before I go on :)

Thanks guys!

Hey guys! New to the forums here, just thought I'd pop in and say hello before asking my first question here. :)

Well, I'm using the Catalan League database that I downloaded from here on the site, and I want to do my own modding to it.

Here's how it's set up initially:

Campionat de Catalunya (1st division) - 18 teams
Segunda A - 13 teams
Segunda B - 13 teams

For my own personal use, I would like to move Barcelona, Valencia, Mallorca, and Espanyol from the Liga BBVA into the Campionat de Catalunya. And I would also like to move Barcelona Atlètic & Espanyol (B) to the Segunda A & Segunda B, respectively. In effect, this would make the Campionat have 20 teams and both of the Segunda Divisions have 14 each.

Now, I seem to have been able to do this fine, but every time I start up the game, next to Catalunya & Spain there are little yellow warning triangles, and I can't select either of those leagues.

What could I be doing wrong?
Is there a step-by-step guide on how to do that?
Perhaps it's the Cup that I've messed up somehow, in regards to both Spain and Catalunya?

Any help is greatly appreciated! If needed, I can try to attach some screenshots in my next post, but hopefully someone else has some prior experience with this sort of thing before I go on :)

Thanks guys!

The problem is that the game has been set that only 18 teams can be in Campionat de Catalunya. If you want to add teams in, you have to take the same number out. Same with the other two leagues.

I wanted to start a portuguese league save (again) and take advantage of the no restrictions on south american players, but it's so frustrating to find a promising player whose 15, be unable to sign him for 3 years and find he's barely improved at his **** club during that time + I wasn't able to mould him into the player I wanted.

So is anyone able to create a custom database to remove the transfer rules on U18s in south america for me please? If it's even possible.

I wanted to start a portuguese league save (again) and take advantage of the no restrictions on south american players, but it's so frustrating to find a promising player whose 15, be unable to sign him for 3 years and find he's barely improved at his **** club during that time + I wasn't able to mould him into the player I wanted.

So is anyone able to create a custom database to remove the transfer rules on U18s in south america for me please? If it's even possible.

You can request that in this thread

lol no problem and I wont be able to do your Request due to time constraints so another member of the team will pop-up and do it

hi there trying to put rangers and celtic in english league 2 changed their nations and divisions but when astart game there still in spl

hi there trying to put rangers and celtic in english league 2 changed their nations and divisions but when astart game there still in spl

You have to save your changes in the Data Editor, then when starting a new game in FM10 tick 'change' and it will show you your custom databases. I should also add that if you add them in, you must take 2 clubs out of league 2 (maybe stick them in spl)

I'm in the midst of extending the Australian Leagues and after several failed atempts, I'm unable to find how to extend the U18s and reserve ladder for more than the one division. Is it at all possible to extend it to further divisions? I had a bit of a look through the English League system to try to see how their reserve ladders are set up in the database but I couldn't locate them.

I noticed earlier in here an Advanced Editor was mentioned to solve a problem for an Under 21s competition. Where is this available?

There was a thread on base saying how to edit player profile stats colours, kit sizes and font colour i cant find the thread anymore. help?

i need help

for some reason my editor has broken, when i try to load it, it comes up with a invalid tokesn xml problem ?. wondering if theres a way i could fix this or re download the editor ?