ive done that but all it does is bring up a webpage with random words on it

ive done that but all it does is bring up a webpage with random words on it

Something is porbably wrong with ur game,try uninstalling it and reinstalling it

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Can you do a nation rule that when a league ends, after one month starts another one? Thanks In Advance

Yes,if you mean that once a league ends,it starts again after 1 month

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

do you need steam for it to work

You cant remove any countries sorry,you can only change their name,edit them etc.

Ive done all that, now I want to add new leagues under the nation rules put when I select prem league it comes up with the name Norwegian Premier League, how do I change this to Scandinavian Premier League?

Ive done all that, now I want to add new leagues under the nation rules put when I select prem league it comes up with the name Norwegian Premier League, how do I change this to Scandinavian Premier League?

You have to download some add-on to edit existing League's I think.........not too sure as I dont do this much

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

do you need steam for it to work

No nothing like that

ive been making a new league and when i load up the new database it it says i can only have 20000 players instead of the usual 75000 maximum

ive been making a new league and when i load up the new database it it says i can only have 20000 players instead of the usual 75000 maximum

I am not too sure....is probably cause ur computer cannot process such a large Edited Database wihich has so many changes

Hi i want to create new players and add them in the game,
ive tried using the editor, but i dont really know what numbers to put in for various traits..
and also for Current Ability and Potential ability..what number do i put for it?

can anyone gimme a rough guide to creating a new player using the editor? thanks

Hi i want to create new players and add them in the game,
ive tried using the editor, but i dont really know what numbers to put in for various traits..
and also for Current Ability and Potential ability..what number do i put for it?

can anyone gimme a rough guide to creating a new player using the editor? thanks

For the various traits you can put any number between 1-20 with 20 being the highest,one tip is that do not put 20 for all the traits as that will not work in the game,say you are going to create a striker,you can put above 13 for his important attributes such as Finishing,Pace etc. but do not put above 13 for unimportant attribues such as tackling,marking etc.

for CA/PA,if you are creating a young player put his CA 100-120 and PA at around 170-190 if you want him to be really good when he grows up,if you put his CA too high he will noy improve at all

If you are creating a player whose age is 23-25,make his CA 140 and PA 180 if you want him to be good already and world-class later on

hi new here.

i want to edit team finances of real teams currently in the game. however i have gone into the editor but it only allows me to create new teams etc which i dont want to do?

help?

hi new here.

i want to edit team finances of real teams currently in the game. however i have gone into the editor but it only allows me to create new teams etc which i dont want to do?

help?

You have to search for the Teams,for example type Manchester United in the search bar and you will be able to edit their finances....the teams dont appear just like that,

thanks alcaraz, btw the attributes that i key in, will it be my player’s current attributes, or will his future attributes?

For the love of everything that is good and right in the world

Can you please tell me how to get what i have done in the editor into my actual game. I have done everything i want i just dont know how to put that database into action. Im praying to thor himself for help here, its driving me crazy.
Many Thanks

thanks alcaraz, btw the attributes that i key in, will it be my player’s current attributes, or will his future attributes?

It depends on the CA/PA mostly,if you set his CA low and his PA high then its his mostly furute attributes but if you set your CA high,then its his current attribues although he will still improve just not too much

How would I empty the whole Database without having to delete every team, player, staff, etc one by one?

Cheers :)

- Dave