un-install game, re-install game should sort it

yeah ive tried that. still wont work, is there anyway i can download the editor again ?

yeah ive tried that. still wont work, is there anyway i can download the editor again ?

Unfortunately no...its not possible as the editor is built in the game and is installed when you install your game so it cant be seperately installed

Not sure if this thread covers FMRTE, but if it does, when choosing Sugar Daddy, what's the difference between "Foreground", "Background", and "Underwriter". And which should I choose to benefit me the most?

Thanks a lot!

Not sure if this thread covers FMRTE, but if it does, when choosing Sugar Daddy, what's the difference between "Foreground", "Background", and "Underwriter". And which should I choose to benefit me the most?

Thanks a lot!

Front End - Very much like Manchester City (money is thrown at the club in order to bring home some silverware.)

Back End - similar to Aston Villa, i suppose. Enough money given to manager to become a force in their league, but nothing exceptional.

Underwriter - These guys will pay off all your bills and cover all losses incured by the club at the end of the season, but they don't add much (if anything) into the transfer fund. This option sounds **** at first glance, but your club will never go out of business and your transfer budget will increase the more successful you are.

Hope I've explained that right :)

I've had a quick scan thru the thread, and if I've missed this i'm sorry

Is there a way to add the new 25 man squad rule to English premier WITHOUT losing all preset league rules?

thanks

Front End - Very much like Manchester City (money is thrown at the club in order to bring home some silverware.)

Back End - similar to Aston Villa, i suppose. Enough money given to manager to become a force in their league, but nothing exceptional.

Underwriter - These guys will pay off all your bills and cover all losses incured by the club at the end of the season, but they don't add much (if anything) into the transfer fund. This option sounds **** at first glance, but your club will never go out of business and your transfer budget will increase the more successful you are.

Hope I've explained that right :)

Thanks for that, but also, how long does it take for the new chairman to come into effect after you've made the changes?

What would be the easiest way to add Balotelli and Milner to Man City? I am using LFCmarshals update V6 and 10.3 patch :)

Just looking for the easiest way please guys!

What would be the easiest way to add Balotelli and Milner to Man City? I am using LFCmarshals update V6 and 10.3 patch :)

Just looking for the easiest way please guys!

either wait for his V7 update :p Or go on the data editor and load his database, search the players and go to contract to change their club.

either wait for his V7 update :p Or go on the data editor and load his database, search the players and go to contract to change their club.
The editor built into football manager m8? or a one downloaded from here?

Thanks

Hi... I spent all last night trying to get the editor working. I only made a few changes like tranfer/manager updates and inserted myself as a player. The only problem is I can't seem to load my edited database into a new game.

I am still using what you would call a virgin FM2010 game in that I haven't updated it or applied any patches or anything like that. I saw advice on other forums to clear my cache (which I don't quite understand, the only cache I could find was the skins cache) and to turn off the wizzard which I have done but when I start a new game it automatically loads the old database, and on the league selection screen the 'Select Editor Data Files' tab is greyed out and I cant click on this option.

Is there a relatively simple solution? Or perhaps a patch that will allow me to load my edited data into a new game?

Last edited:
When you press new game on FM, there is a tick box option with 'Change'. So you should be able to tick that and choose your custom DB in the next screen.

Dont waste your time making custom database on 10.0 patch Install latest patch 10.3 as there is a lot of bugs in original patch both in game and editor Ps if youve just started playing game you wont need to clear cache just yet. wait until game becomes slow or you get crash dumps.