When you press new game on FM, there is a tick box option with 'Change'. So you should be able to tick that and choose your custom DB in the next screen.

As I said when it click new game it automatically loads the DB, and takes me to the select leagues screen.

Have you saved DB to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data If you have I recommend downloading Latest Patch. and then Try New game you should see this then you click change

Have you saved DB to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data If you have I recommend downloading Latest Patch. and then Try New game you should see this then you click change

I tried to update through FM2010 in the tab at the start screen, but it couldn't find anything. What patch to I need, or where can I find it? I can only find skins/edited databeses etc here.

As I said when it click new game it automatically loads the DB, and takes me to the select leagues screen.

I hope Physco has answere your question if you are still having problems try looking at previous pages of this Thread as ur problem occurs frequently

i cant find the in game editor on my laptop is it because you cant use it on vista

strange request im almost certain it cant be done but....

How do i edit it so that my chairman leaves and I get taken over?

strange request im almost certain it cant be done but....

How do i edit it so that my chairman leaves and I get taken over?

you have to edit his personal attributes which makes him unloyal and maybe adjust a few other attributes if they think it would effect him wanting to leave.

you have to edit his personal attributes which makes him unloyal and maybe adjust a few other attributes if they think it would effect him wanting to leave.

just used FMRTE to edit my chairman to "Very poor" and saved

also was thinking about putting my balance in some kind of minus figure, would that effect him leaveing?

just used FMRTE to edit my chairman to "Very poor" and saved

also was thinking about putting my balance in some kind of minus figure, would that effect him leaveing?

probably not. You'd need to use Data Editor to change it I think

How exactly do i add new kits ?
I've did what i have read about 'what to do' and the kits show on the page for your team's kits ... but i don't see them in-game, are you meant to see them in-game ?
thx for any reply :)

Sorry this may sound completely stupid, but what is the maximum transfer budget you can set your club to have and the same with wage budget?

Hi all? I've been working on creating a new nation in N. America and I have replace Dominca. I was wondering how to get the national team to play friendlies and in international comps? It doesn't seem to be adding them automatically. Also how to you get the club teams in international comps? I tried setting the top 2 teams from last year to the Copa Lib, and 3-4 in the N.A. Champions League but nothing happens.

Sorry this may sound completely stupid, but what is the maximum transfer budget you can set your club to have and the same with wage budget?

I am not sure....I guess as much as you want but I'm sure the game sets a limit to the amount of wage and transfer budget you can have,also remember to sort out your Club Balance when editing wage and transfer budgets

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Hi all? I've been working on creating a new nation in N. America and I have replace Dominca. I was wondering how to get the national team to play friendlies and in international comps? It doesn't seem to be adding them automatically. Also how to you get the club teams in international comps? I tried setting the top 2 teams from last year to the Copa Lib, and 3-4 in the N.A. Champions League but nothing happens.

I really dont know mate,many people have asked these question,maybe this will be easier t do in the FM11 Editor

I made a club with a billion club balance but only had a million at the start? (In blue square prem) and also I created a 19 year old with every stat 20 and ability + potential 200 but only a few are 20 in game with the 12 for all the physical ones and the rest 1 what have I done wrong?

I made a club with a billion club balance but only had a million at the start? (In blue square prem) and also I created a 19 year old with every stat 20 and ability + potential 200 but only a few are 20 in game with the 12 for all the physical ones and the rest 1 what have I done wrong?

you can't have 20 for everything. Just choose 20 for the important stats and give the rest lower. Then your player will look how he should