Is it possible to set a player to 'Transfer Listed' in Editor?

Is it possible to set a player to 'Transfer Listed' in Editor?

No but you can make him want to leave the club by making his current club his disliked club via the Editor,really its like him being transfer-listed then...

you can't have 20 for everything. Just choose 20 for the important stats and give the rest lower. Then your player will look how he should

You can but CA and PA has to be 200 though certain attributes will drop throughout the game. see superbladesmans tier 10 Db theres a player called Neil Scott

You can but CA and PA has to be 200 though certain attributes will drop throughout the game. see superbladesmans tier 10 Db theres a player called Neil Scott

You can do that and get 20 for everything??Never knew about that shame the attributes will have to drop

hey guys,
1.can anyone please explain to me how I can create a custom champions league tournament?
friends and I want to create a tournament and we want it to work pretty much like the CL - 4 groups with 4 teams, then first 2 from every group qualify to quarter finals and so on.
how can i do this? we want the league to have our teams with the players we decide.
which leads me to my 2nd question -
2. how can I take all the players from all the clubs and make them free agents? because we want to do a draft pick just like in the nba - everybody will have their turn, and they'll pick a player. I can't seem to make the players leave their clubs... why is that?

thanks!

hey guys,
1.can anyone please explain to me how I can create a custom champions league tournament?
friends and I want to create a tournament and we want it to work pretty much like the CL - 4 groups with 4 teams, then first 2 from every group qualify to quarter finals and so on.
how can i do this? we want the league to have our teams with the players we decide.
which leads me to my 2nd question -
2. how can I take all the players from all the clubs and make them free agents? because we want to do a draft pick just like in the nba - everybody will have their turn, and they'll pick a player. I can't seem to make the players leave their clubs... why is that?

thanks!

For question no. 1:
Request it to be made here as it is quite time consuming for me to explain it and for you to do if you don't have any previous experience with the editor.

For question no. 2:
I made a free agents DB a while ago which you can download here which has all players over 150CA and players in the 9 major leagues in the world released. If you are just going to do a draft then you need to use the editor for that, to transfer players (just using the default database) from their normal clubs to your clubs.

For question no. 1:
Request it to be made here as it is quite time consuming for me to explain it and for you to do if you don't have any previous experience with the editor.

For question no. 2:
I made a free agents DB a while ago which you can download here which has all players over 150CA and players in the 9 major leagues in the world released. If you are just going to do a draft then you need to use the editor for that, to transfer players (just using the default database) from their normal clubs to your clubs.
thanks for your answer first of all :)

is there no other way other than requesting it?
I googled it up looking for tutorials/explanations but I can't find anything... will it be that hard for me if I have no previous experience?
is there maybe a guide that you know of that can explain how it can be done?

thanks again

thanks for your answer first of all :)

is there no other way other than requesting it?
I googled it up looking for tutorials/explanations but I can't find anything... will it be that hard for me if I have no previous experience?
is there maybe a guide that you know of that can explain how it can be done?

thanks again

No unfortunately there is no Guide so in-depth released yet..I will do one for the FM11 Editor though:D

My CA and PA are both 200 already and I made him 19 will his stats still drop? And if I can't have all 20 is there a limit to how much I can have so I know how much I can give him.

My CA and PA are both 200 already and I made him 19 will his stats still drop? And if I can't have all 20 is there a limit to how much I can have so I know how much I can give him.

The most you can do is to give him 20 only for his important attributes....such as if he is a striker then give him 20 for finishing but 9 for tackling etc.

And yes his stats will still drop

When creating a new team.. Is it possible to autofill the team with Regens.. And is there anyway of deciding the general ability of them?

When creating a new team.. Is it possible to autofill the team with Regens.. And is there anyway of deciding the general ability of them?

Dont add any players to team the game always gives U enough regens to Play match. And No way of deciding Ability though you good cheat and use fmrte to better stats of regens.

you can auto fill with regens but you'll have no control of their positions/abilities

make sure the teams has no real players in it on the editor and when starting a new game select add key staff and it will give you a team of players :)

or you could just un tick the use real players...

you can auto fill with regens but you'll have no control of their positions/abilities

make sure the teams has no real players in it on the editor and when starting a new game select add key staff and it will give you a team of players :)

or you could just un tick the use real players...

Great minds think alike but I'm a quicker typer:D

yeah i typed more words - that handicapped me slightly lol

nah seriously i'm a gash typer

im sorry if it's been asked already but what happens when you merge the databases nd do you need to do this ??????

Best not, can cause crash dumps if your not experienced in editing. Never Merge 2 Dbs with Nation Rules always fails.:O:(

how do i change the host of the world cup or the european championship?