i'm not sure, i think probably not

i think they will just announce new sponsor deals for the start of the second season

I've been editing for a few months now, on and off, and I understand the basics, but I'm having problems with player editing. I have some questions.
I know my players lose attribute points because I've given them too many, but is there a calculation for the number of total points I can give based on the ability scores?

On a related note, are there any good throwaway attributes, or, to put it another way, which non-positionally related attributes are most important?

Also, are there any attributes which should be avoided for certain positions? For instance, when I create wingers very good in their key attributes, with decent scores for the others, they turn out disappointingly compared to other players with similar attribute and ability levels.

Essentially, I'm looking for the point limit of attributes with respect to ability, and the best way to shed points to reach the limit without compromising the performance of the player.

I've been editing for a few months now, on and off, and I understand the basics, but I'm having problems with player editing. I have some questions.
I know my players lose attribute points because I've given them too many, but is there a calculation for the number of total points I can give based on the ability scores?

On a related note, are there any good throwaway attributes, or, to put it another way, which non-positionally related attributes are most important?

Also, are there any attributes which should be avoided for certain positions? For instance, when I create wingers very good in their key attributes, with decent scores for the others, they turn out disappointingly compared to other players with similar attribute and ability levels.

Essentially, I'm looking for the point limit of attributes with respect to ability, and the best way to shed points to reach the limit without compromising the performance of the player.

There is no formula as such to create the perfect winger/centre back or whatever position you want.

Long throws are pretty useless so put them below 5 (unless you want to re-create rory delap) and depending on the position (centre backs don't need finishing/dribbling/crossing) you can make some attributes quite low just using common sense really.

Really putting attributes is just common sense...keep a benchmark of 10 points,for eg, attributes which are important for ur position,give it above 10 and attributes which are not so important,keep it below 10

I need some help.

I am playing Manchester United with Squad Numbers turned off. I am just into the second season but it seems every game I need to give the squad numbers and it is getting annoying. With it turned off I thought I wouldn't have to deal with what 25 players I wanted to use but instead it is worse.

What have I done wrong?

I need some help.

I am playing Manchester United with Squad Numbers turned off. I am just into the second season but it seems every game I need to give the squad numbers and it is getting annoying. With it turned off I thought I wouldn't have to deal with what 25 players I wanted to use but instead it is worse.

What have I done wrong?

...No clue I think the game implements the rule in the second season by itself

How do I edit downloaded data made by someone else? Or is that not possible?

Don't post in both the threads

You can't but you can edit his personal attributes on the Data Editor

oh right thanks :)

if i put down his loyalty..would that increase the sale of the club ?
or would he just be selling players for fun ?

oh right thanks :)

if i put down his loyalty..would that increase the sale of the club ?
or would he just be selling players for fun ?

yeah decreasing the loyalty will probably effect it.

problem my mate has:

he added world class players to one team but he's told me some of them are moving clubs on free transfers

why is that ?

Last edited:
problem my mate has:

he added world class players to one team but he's told me some of them are moving clubs on free transfers

why is that ?

Check the contract length of the players on the data editor. Only thing I can think of

problem my mate has:

why is that ?

it's got to be contract expiration dates

Custom Skin/Hair Colors in FMRTE

Is there a way to create custom colors for hair and skin in FMRTE, i.e. Blue hair, or light blond hair. The default choices are pretty woeful. Im pretty sure there must be a way to do this, but i havent been able to figure it out yet.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Your problem most probably lies in the CA. if you add a bunch of stat points without raising the CA, his stat points will start to fall off fairly quickly. If you raise his CA along with the stats it should eliminate that problem. If he still drops stat points, you didn't raise it enough, if on the other hand all his stats start increasing in training, you raised it too much.

You can also use the "freezer" option which is supposed to stop stat decay. I was never sure if it also stopped stat development so i never used it.
Hope this helps.

Is there any way to change that so it doesn't come up each and every game in the second season and beyond.

click on link on my sig that says "databases i made"

on that screen in the op there is a downloadable file for england with no league registration rules (i.e. the 25 man squad rule doesn't come in second season or ever)

yeah, Trivs here to help (H)