yea,sometimes but maybe Stuw did not change their stats at all,tell you what request this in my Edititng Requests Thread and I will do it

Sorry, I've worded my question horrendously. :p I downloaded the update, then loaded it in Editor and tried to change the stats myself, but some didn't work.

Sorry, I've worded my question horrendously. :p I downloaded the update, then loaded it in Editor and tried to change the stats myself, but some didn't work.

yeah well the thing is,lets say you make everyhting above 15 but it wont work cause thats how the game is,some stats will be different from the one you created i the Editor

I have a major problem.

I cannot implement my changes to the database. I do not get the pop up box asking what changes I would like to use.

Also the box in the top left cornor "select editor data file" is in grey and will not allow me to use. Before anyone asks yes I have saved my db changes and I still cannot use them. Is this a problem with the game, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Nath

Follow the link -- http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/game-not-seeing-edited-database-t41980.html

Go to post number 11 and see if that helps -- seems to be a few people having this problem.

Hope this helps :)

Creating players

Hi,

I have created several new players with the editor. I was wondering if it would be possible to add an in game picture for them?

Is there a way to do this?

Hi,

I have created several new players with the editor. I was wondering if it would be possible to add an in game picture for them?

Is there a way to do this?

I think there is but I am not too sure...

Hi i need some help, when im on the editor and trying to make myself as a player, alot of the stats are different from what i put them down as e.g i put finishing as 16 but when i go onto football manager its only 6???

Plz help anyone

Thanks

Help

I have an Iman G5 and i have a arcitecture problem, i dont no what that is but some woman in the apple shop said to download the patches but i dont no where to put them as its my first mac, help would be needed as im suffering severe withdrawals XD

Hi i need some help, when im on the editor and trying to make myself as a player, alot of the stats are different from what i put them down as e.g i put finishing as 16 but when i go onto football manager its only 6???

Plz help anyone

Thanks

it is to do with the PA and CA of the player, a player with very low PA will have lower attribute levels ie. finishing

How do I go about updating leagues for the new season? ie. put Oxford in League 2 in place of Grimsby & Blackpool in Premier League in place of Hull, used to simply swap teams in previous versions, everytime I do this on '10, it ruins the database when it comes to starting new game

How do I go about updating leagues for the new season? ie. put Oxford in League 2 in place of Grimsby & Blackpool in Premier League in place of Hull, used to simply swap teams in previous versions, everytime I do this on '10, it ruins the database when it comes to starting new game

Its quite simple but I really dont know how to explain it,there are plenty of these Databases around mate,try StuW's Database

Is their any way to determine the players that start in the first team, and those in the reserves using the data editor. For example, Gary Neville always starts in the reserves and i would like to be able to change him, along with others, so when i start a new game, he will start in the first team instead.

Thanks​

Is their any way to determine the players that start in the first team, and those in the reserves using the data editor. For example, Gary Neville always starts in the reserves and i would like to be able to change him, along with others, so when i start a new game, he will start in the first team instead.​

Thanks​

Yea there is,but if the manager puts him in the Reserves again there is nothing you can do about it

Its just annyoing cause for example, manchester united start with Chris smalling and Hernandez in the reserves when they should really be in the first team.

Its just annyoing cause for example, manchester united start with Chris smalling and Hernandez in the reserves when they should really be in the first team.

You cant do much about it unless ur the manager sorry