I'm editing a team and i'm wondering the highest reputation and morale rates are for a team

Guys!
Im using the FMRTE in game editor, and im having a bit trouble.

When im transfering some players to my Gateshead side, like Srna, Otamendi. It is coming up with a Work permit sign, any way i can get that off so i canplay them?

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible for a player or selection of players from one database (e.g. Diego Maradona from the Legends database) to be copied and put on to the normal game database with all of his stats still in tact. I've been trying for a while but can't get a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible for a player or selection of players from one database (e.g. Diego Maradona from the Legends database) to be copied and put on to the normal game database with all of his stats still in tact. I've been trying for a while but can't get a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If you want all the players of the Legends Databse on the Original Database,just merge the Editor Data Files,if you only want one player eg.Maradona,you will have to create him yourself

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Alright, and how can I add new players?

Go the people's tab in the sidebar of the Editor and click 'Add' which you will find in the bottom right corner

Can you do a nation rule that when a league ends, after one month starts another one? Thanks In Advance

Is there any way you can delete rules in current leagues?
I have been looking for a way to delete the under-21 rule in the SPL for a while.

Is there any way you can delete rules in current leagues?
I have been looking for a way to delete the under-21 rule in the SPL for a while.

yes there is,you have to download the Advanced Editor to do it,but if you are not good in Edititng I suggest you dont touch it

I want to make a Scandinavia nation similar to the Yugoslavia one made here
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=2050

But I cant figure out how to make the new nation, do I rename one of the other countries (e.g. Norway) and put all the things inside that and remove the other countries (e.g. Denamrk) or what?

Thanks for any help

I want to make a Scandinavia nation similar to the Yugoslavia one made here
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=2050

But I cant figure out how to make the new nation, do I rename one of the other countries (e.g. Norway) and put all the things inside that and remove the other countries (e.g. Denamrk) or what?

Thanks for any help

Yes you edit one of the existing Nations as currently you cant create a new Nation..

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

What does alternative kit number mean when editing kits?

I am not too sure on this,Sorry

Yes you edit one of the existing Nations as currently you cant create a new Nation..

How do I remove the other countries?
Like say I want to use Norway to turn into Scandinavia how do I remove Sweden etc

How do I remove the other countries?
Like say I want to use Norway to turn into Scandinavia how do I remove Sweden etc

You cant remove any countries sorry,you can only change their name,edit them etc.