Do you think Rafa Benitez should be replaced and why?

Do you think Liverpool should replace Benitez?

• Yes

Votes: 63 71.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 28.4%

• Total voters
Oh yes I am worried about them - But Mourinho and Mancini up there with short odds who have had domestic success for a sustained period of time. Just out of interest, you don't happen to have a scooby who Oswaldo de Oliviera is do you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswaldo_de_Oliveira
I think this is him. looking at that i would have to say the guy who dooes the bets at sky must have been on some powerful drugs to reckon he has a chance.

Oh yes I am worried about them - But Mourinho and Mancini up there with short odds who have had domestic success for a sustained period of time. Just out of interest, you don't happen to have a scooby who Oswaldo de Oliviera is do you?

Yeah I went on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswaldo_de_Oliveira

Currently at South Korean club Kashima Antlers.. Probably not the most qualified guy for the job, not even sure he can speak English at all.. :S

Lool, if Rafa does go I'm personally not sure as to who I'd like to see tbh

Probably not the sort of manager Liverpool would want... (If he was sacked which would be unlikely)

Last edited:
Bit early to be doing odds isn't it he hasn't even been sacked has he?:$

Yea I know lol, although it is only odds on next manager I suppose, just like United having odds for next manager. Yes it's not the same ha but it could be next manager next season, next thanksgiving or next Thursday for all we know

Bit early to be doing odds isn't it he hasn't even been sacked has he?:$

Well that's sky for you... Always trying to rip us for a few quid. To be honest the odds on Rafa staying untill the end of the 09/10 season are 1/2 so he's in no danger at the minute :p

Basically for people who don't understand odd's 1/2 is bet £2 to win £1 lol!

Oh we all know how odds work ;) In fact speaking of odds, I better sort out my accumulator for the weekend ^^)

The guy that is managing in the J league has got high odds is ebcause someone today put a 5grand bet on him.

still the point is one injury in a position and your left playing a academy/reserve player.

People have a go at Benitez when he isn't giving youth a chance; however when he does play our youth team players its because our squad isn't strong enough. The fact is, an injury has given a youth team player a chance which has in turn strengthened our squad.

I have never criticised benitez about not playing youth.
It hasn't strengthened your squad. you have always had him as a player.

usually carragher would be popped into rb which isnt bad back up.

no offense mate carragher is past his day big time, a few years back i was tipping him for a regular england spot and would shout at my tv when he didnt play, but now he is not that good, the problem is with rafa he RARELY buys proven EPL players, take o'neill for example most of his signings are proven in the EPL. Eg Young Shorey Heskey

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

and u cant rely on a 19 year old for backup to a world class england player, and about you thinking the man city squad is rubbish you cant judge players after 5 games,

no offense mate carragher is past his day big time, a few years back i was tipping him for a regular england spot and would shout at my tv when he didnt play, but now he is not that good, the problem is with rafa he RARELY buys proven EPL players, take o'neill for example most of his signings are proven in the EPL. Eg Young Shorey Heskey

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

and u cant rely on a 19 year old for backup to a world class england player, and about you thinking the man city squad is rubbish you cant judge players after 5 games,
oO) first you say carragher is past it and then you say he is world class.oO)
personally i think you were right first.XD

Gabo... The fact is Carragher is not past his day, because Johnson is a very attacking full-back it means sometimes Carragher has to cover that Right Back area which means he is covering 2 positions.

O'Neill buying Heskey and Shorey - What are you on, they have been total flops for Villa and they will be out of there by the end of the season. Ashley Young was not a proven EPL player when he signed, if you can remember he cost £9-11m (something like that) and people were criticising how much was paid because he was UNPROVEN to a certain extent in the premiership.

Finally, a certain Federico Macheda/Danny Welbeck? Back up to a certain Wayne Rooney, who by my reckoning is a ''world class England player'' yet noone decides to bring that up. Let's face it, you don't give a toss about anyone else except City and trying to criticise Liverpool at every turn.

Gabo... The fact is Carragher is not past his day, because Johnson is a very attacking full-back it means sometimes Carragher has to cover that Right Back area which means he is covering 2 positions.

O'Neill buying Heskey and Shorey - What are you on, they have been total flops for Villa and they will be out of there by the end of the season. Ashley Young was not a proven EPL player when he signed, if you can remember he cost £9-11m (something like that) and people were criticising how much was paid because he was UNPROVEN to a certain extent in the premiership.

Finally, a certain Federico Macheda/Danny Welbeck? Back up to a certain Wayne Rooney, who by my reckoning is a ''world class England player'' yet noone decides to bring that up. Let's face it, you don't give a toss about anyone else except City and trying to criticise Liverpool at every turn.
You being a liverpool fan i would think it would be unwise to bring up attacking cover.

For you information our attacking cover goes:
Rooney, Berbatov, Owen, Macheda, Welbeck

yours:
Torres, Kuyt, N'gog, Voronin, babel, nemeth

As you can clearly see our backup to rooney our main striker is berbatov then owen and then our actually talented youngsters.

So 3 injuries simultaneously and were in a spot of bother. while with you torres injured and your absolutely stuffed.

ok man utd have berbatov for that position, also obertan can play there oh and did i forget michael owen and zoran tosic who can play there, and i do hate liverpool because where i lived in bristol everyone supported them

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

oh and lets see man cities strikers
Tevez
Adebayor
Bellamy
Robinho
Santa Cruz
Caicedo (away on loan)