Do you think Rafa Benitez should be replaced and why?

Do you think Liverpool should replace Benitez?

• Yes

Votes: 63 71.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 28.4%

• Total voters
Gabonese Tiger im finished with you. There's no end to a discussion with you.

No I am just using it as an example 19-11-08, Eg Should Owen(experienced) get injured, you only have youth cover for one of your 2 attacking spots. Should our 1st choice RB get injured, Carra can come in (experienced) however then we only youth as cover. The similarities are there but I know there is not enough strength in our attack, I just wanted to make an example.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Gabonese Tiger im finished with you. There's no end to a discussion with you.

Likewise, there is no decent debate with this joker. I'm done.

oO) first you say carragher is past it and then you say he is world class.oO)
personally i think you were right first.XD
i meant johnson is world class lol, kelly is covering for him as he is injured:)

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

No I am just using it as an example 19-11-08, Eg Should Owen(experienced) get injured, you only have youth cover for one of your 2 attacking spots. Should our 1st choice RB get injured, Carra can come in (experienced) however then we only youth as cover. The similarities are there but I know there is not enough strength in our attack, I just wanted to make an example.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Likewise, there is no decent debate with this joker. I'm done.
im throwing my points back thats a whole point of a debate, danny carter and me used to enjoy it, he was mature enough to keep it going as is 19 11 08, you guys just think your point is it and dont care for anyone elses, thats called a statement

i meant johnson is world class lol, kelly is covering for him as he is injured:)

My last say in this now. We have Carra to cover him as well so don't start some stupid debate about why we only have a 19 year old to cover at RB.

My last say in this now. We have Carra to cover him as well so don't start some stupid debate about why we only have a 19 year old to cover at RB.
i might start a thread ha ha(A)

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

im throwing my points back thats a whole point of a debate, danny carter and me used to enjoy it, he was mature enough to keep it going as is 19 11 08, you guys just think your point is it and dont care for anyone elses, thats called a statement

Its not a debate though, you're throwing your toys out the pram saying Liverpool are **** in every department whilst City on the other hand are the dogs bollocks. Oh well I don't want to get into an argument :)

Back on subject, I hope Rafa stays.

alright then i got the wrong end of the stick.<)

Mature ey.:D

Ha this is true, I'm in the mood for another debate again now lol :( And now you don't have another debater for the 3 days Danny is banned. Gabo, what do you think of Rafa?

Ha this is true, I'm in the mood for another debate again now lol :( And now you don't have another debater for the 3 days Danny is banned. Gabo, what do you think of Rafa?
I'm always up for a debate. you just have to say something idiotic or something i disagree with. And being a liverpool supporter your bound to do the latter at some stage.(K)

lol look on the another page dont know exactly, my comments on him and dannys reaction were what got him banned

Oiiiiiiiii less of that! I could quite easily say the same regarding you Manchester guys ;) Jokes aside, this season is gonna be veryyy interesting

anyway back on topic he will be gone by january unless things improve drastically, i can see martin o'neill or juande ramos replacing him

I'm always up for a debate. you just have to say something idiotic or something i disagree with. And being a liverpool supporter your bound to do the latter at some stage.(K)

I hate Anderson...He is the worst ;)

Juande Ramos? Why would Liverpool want him, he failed miserably at Spurs.

Juande Ramos? No thanks.
O'Neill? No thanks.
Rafa Benitez? YES PLEASE