I don't know TFF, surely the performance is down to the new tougher match engine and also my sunday league-ish tactical skills, but I'm so far struggling with Arsenal.. Maybe the tactic can be tweaked even more... If I want to win even against a lower team in PL at home, I can't afford to use more than two backup players, just drawn with Bournemouth :( So far one tweak i tried has helped a lot (could be down to luck, but Giroud has now scored a hattrick in 30 minutes after LB/AML crosses from byline), i ticked Look for Overlap, as i felt it might work with the narrow midfield and lower tempo. New defence V5 setting also helped my defence, I don't seem to concede stupid counter goals anymore...
Anyway, keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
TotalFootballFan - I've got a challenge for you if you've got the guts:-

- Test this tactic as Liverpool (not Barcelona or Real Madrid etc) and try to win the league with it first season

It has been absolutely awful for me as Liverpool. Losing and drawing game after game and creating no chances at all. I'm convinced that the tactic is some sort of april fools joke. Prove me wrong if you can but I think you seriously need to think about putting a disclaimer in the opening post saying - "WARNING! This tactic does NOT work for Liverpool!"

Yeah this one when you use them correctly i.e. Fluid, players in right positions (little green bars that tell you they are and the left foot right foot explained in the OP) and swapping the waste time tactic with the main one when you need to. Try to manage or just make your own tactics. Listen to 90% of the other replies to this thread that says the tactics work and think hmmm I am doing something wrong as I am in the minority not getting anything out of this good tactic.

Done every bit of that sunshine. The results with the tactic as Liverpool are just too awful to explain away no matter how much you try to kid yourself.

Done every bit of that sunshine. The results with the tactic as Liverpool are just too awful to explain away no matter how much you try to kid yourself.

No worries Buttercup maybe you need to search elsewhere for a tactic and give this one a miss

- Test this tactic as Liverpool (not Barcelona or Real Madrid etc) and try to win the league with it first season

It has been absolutely awful for me as Liverpool. Losing and drawing game after game and creating no chances at all. I'm convinced that the tactic is some sort of april fools joke. Prove me wrong if you can but I think you seriously need to think about putting a disclaimer in the opening post saying - "WARNING! This tactic does NOT work for Liverpool!"
tff does not play with real or barca, he just want to show us what kind of players u need. tff tactic are very good with lots of thing to do before you start the season. so make sure u flow every thing he offer to do

TotalFootballFan - I've got a challenge for you if you've got the guts: crew this is not a respectbale . tff share many tactics with us, you dont have to use it

ask brendan rogers, kenny dalglaish, rafa benitez, gerrard houlier roy evans maybe its just not meant to be liverpool winning the fa premier league

Second game... a loss at home to Leicester who looked like Real Madrid.

Does anyone know of any tactics that with Liverpool are actually, you know...GOOD???

What level of competence is the tactic at?

This years FM is much tougher guys, I mean compare it to FM 13 which is so much easier and create plug and play tactics with it.. we should be thankful to tactic makers for FM 16 and for the time they have taken to make it.. If it doesn't do good for you then look for another tactic simply or make your own tactic that's better isn't it?

I don't see a point of complaining..

17w 1d 0l so far in L1 with As Saint-Etienne. But in Europa League, beaten 2x by Ajax and Liverpool.

I'm gonna have to step in.

This is with Crusher V3.

View attachment 205675

TFF doesn't test his tactics with Barcelona or Real Madrid, he's just post these teams because all guys know the players and understand where the players perform well, in his opinion.

Guys, to say honestly, I think these versions take the maximum possible from current ME and probability of further tweaks from me is close to zero… :)

Hehe... only when said then some amazing tweaks showed up! :)

REAPER TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM OP AND A NEW TACTIC DOOMBRINGER HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

A NEW WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

The new DOOMBRINGER tactic it's the same REAPER V5 but only with these changes:

- moved AMC to AMCL position

- moved MCL to MCR position

- tweaked the the dribbling settings for MCR position

DB_V1_Barca.png
DB_V1_Real.png

Might just be me... But that OI pic is awfully hard to see.

There's an option above the image you can click it and view the picture at the original size or just copy the link of the image and open it in a new browser window.

BUMP​

REAPER TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM OP AND A NEW TACTIC DOOMBRINGER HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

A NEW WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

The new DOOMBRINGER tactic it's the same REAPER V5 but only with these changes:

- moved AMC to AMCL position

- moved MCL to MCR position

- tweaked the the dribbling settings for MCR position

DB_V1_Barca.png
DB_V1_Real.png

Last edited:
Doesn't show as having that option and if I open the image in a new window, it's still as tiny.